Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 152. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
New Alpha Wallet - bug fixed
---------------------------------

Below you can download a new ALPHA wallet, bugfixed :

- buddylist full working
- fix icons
- add ring on incoming calls

ring.wav file must to be in the some folder of the wallet exe. And of course you can change it with a your favourite ringtone or song Wink

Istant Messages and Presence are not supported yet. Wallet is ready, PBX not (yet Wink )

https://mega.co.nz/#!dcM3gKgJ!oJQ9ixBm3flClRcGBhwu4kPcyyJPeh7zLdkGwYnCOV0

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
snipped...

I am very flattered. I am really excited about this coin. I've been spending time tweeting and telling everybody I can about this coin. Now if we can just get some traction that would be good. This coin deserves so much more than its receiving. Maybe it because people so sick and tired of shit coins that when they actually see a coin with some real value they are too numbed out to realize that this coin is the REAL DEAL.

It was funny how I stumbled across this coin I was burnt out with other coins and saw this on one of the IRC coin channels, some guy was saying he was dumping XST  for Korecoin. I looked at it, and said who needs VoIP in a wallet sounds like feature bloat. It took me a while to wake up and when I did I realized I had just stumbled upon GOLD. That this coin was the real deal. It amazes me that it took as long as it did, and that we weren't just talking a cheap VoIP but an anonymous one and over an encrypted blockchain, that is a huge deal but I was too numbed to see it right away, thank God I did.  

Well said.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.
It's kinda like waking up from the "MATRIX" so prevalent in the alt CC's.
That's why many here don't worry about price since it's just a matter of time.
Many also care deeply about the ideology and principles of the Tech.
Some use the same strategy they used when finally realizing
the full value of Bitcoin who's value brought us here to KORE.
Those who are wise or awake understand KORE is vastly undervalued.
Might even call it a hidden treasure, an underdog...
 Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I am very flattered. I am really excited about this coin. I've been spending time tweeting and telling everybody I can about this coin. Now if we can just get some traction that would be good. This coin deserves so much more than its receiving. Maybe it because people so sick and tired of shit coins that when they actually see a coin with some real value they are too numbed out to realize that this coin is the REAL DEAL.

It was funny how I stumbled across this coin I was burnt out with other coins and saw this on one of the IRC coin channels, some guy was saying he was dumping XST  for Korecoin. I looked at it, and said who needs VoIP in a wallet sounds like feature bloat. It took me a while to wake up and when I did I realized I had just stumbled upon GOLD. That this coin was the real deal. It amazes me that it took as long as it did, and that we weren't just talking a cheap VoIP but an anonymous one and over an encrypted blockchain, that is a huge deal but I was too numbed to see it right away, thank God I did. 

+1

This coin deserves so much more than its receiving. Maybe it because people so sick and tired of shit coins that when they actually see a coin with some real value they are too numbed out to realize that this coin is the REAL DEAL.

+100000000000

Kore needs to grow. Its potential is stifled.

I am sure that Mintpal v2 and Cryptsy will add Kore soon.

1.2 mil pow coins - 200k USD market cap... it's RIDICULOUS for a project of this size.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Awesome. I confirm, i just hear some voice over voip. Cheers! Grin

Impressive isn't it!

Fast and crystal clear.
Yep, voice was clear than on my mobile phone lol. This technology rocks btw, now kore community and dev need to find a way to capitalize it.

Yes cell phone quality is pathetic compared to this.
DEV and Team have a few ideas...
Stay tuned.
 Smiley

Kore should brand its own mobile phone. Call it KorePhone  Grin

PersePhone
PursePhone
Wallet Phone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Naturally Progressive"

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

★ SUPPORT KORE ★
ESCROW AGREEMENT

An Escrow Agreement has been Reached for Donations in KORE/BTC for the sole purpose to Provide
Marketing and Promotions, News Articles, Website Design, Graphics and any other necessities for KORE.
Nearly all Escrow Agents will not provide Escrow for Alt Coins.
Thanks to our Escrow Agent this now is possible.

KORE Donation Address:
KVJ8AJgLqTpB7s1B9YJMZJ6NMMYwtm7gQm

BTC Donation Address:
166ppAWTyJxrc1ThkNJWfMDu33iBXqpAoU

Escrow Agreement:
The escrow is to hold all KOREcoins and BTC to be used only for marketing, website design, and other KOREcoin related projects.  
Any releases must first be approved by MikeMike.  If there is a dispute on the release of any funds between
MikeMike and the other party, the escrow will enter a phase of public conflict resolution.  
More parties may be added for release approval at any time.

If KOREcoin ceases to exist or there is no way to convert it back to BTC, the Escrow Agent is not held liable.  
Donations shall be refunded to the donors after 4 days if the party doing the work resigns or
can no longer fulfill that responsibility and a replacement is not able to be found.

Additional Notes:
1- You have the option of sending a PM to the Escrow Agent with the amount of KORE sent plus a Return Address just in case.
    This PM Must be sent within 5-Minutes of the KORE Donation.
2- Though BTC transactions are able to be refunded to the address provided in the Blockchain you can also send
    a PM noting your Donation Amount and copy of the transaction within 5-Minutes of the BTC Donation.
3- KORE can be converted to BTC at appropriate times as most payments will be in BTC.
    BTC can be converted into KORE as need be.
4- Escrow Agent Link:
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cooldgamer-79720
5- PGP Signed Agreement:
    http://pastebin.com/iCU6sUBq

Activity: 475
Guys has someone contact to mintpal? They should add KORE to the new Version!.. 0% fee will attract a bunch of volume to the exchange

Eurbids is well aware.

will Eurbids and the other KORE team members do POD ?

it would definitely boost additionally the confidence of investors in this coin .

Proof of Donkey ?

snipped...

The DEV;S Anonymity will not be compromised.

...and neither will any KORE Anon users' !  Cheesy

Activity: 177
Darn it. No dumps today. My buy orders below 20k look very sad now.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Guys has someone contact to mintpal? They should add KORE to the new Version!.. 0% fee will attract a bunch of volume to the exchange

Eurbids is well aware.

it would definitely boost additionally the confidence of investors in this coin .

Proof of Donkey ?

snipped...

The DEV'S Anonymity will not be compromised.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Impressive isn't it!

Fast and crystal clear.
Yep, voice was clear than on my mobile phone lol. This technology rocks btw, now kore community and dev need to find a way to capitalize it.

Stay tuned.
 Smiley

PersePhone
PursePhone
Wallet Phone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Naturally Progressive"

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
 I really liked the anon voip feature, props to you dev
Activity: 182

Impressive isn't it!

Fast and crystal clear.

Stay tuned.
 Smiley

Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Inquire into for a moment...

Has kore dev Eurbids under promised & over delivered

Did Eurbids adopt (became its carer) and nurture (grow) KORE to what is has become thus far?

Have any of you (new investors) check dev post history?

Are you able to familiarize yourself on how to identify consistency?(Dev releasing updates/innovation on time)

Is it not safe to say by investing in KORE you investing in
A skillful and well experienced dev with the addition of being part of one of the strongest, most dedicated and loyal crypto communities to ever exist today?

The meek & humble shall inherit the earth

The lack of money & greed is what breeds destruction

Regards
Peer2Peer360
Activity: 308
china price action xing xing

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
This last days I was bussy but Eurobids made a big work!   Grin
Activity: 251
The new revolutionary PobAnon technology (Will be released soon)

From the dev:

"About the anonymous feature, I can start to explain the based idea. I've not tell about it before because I wanted to be sure that I can do it. I've start to work on it with good results.

I've think very much for find a good solution for give a REAL anonymous to the users, and all ideas that I've find around the forum it's only words.
The truth is that you never can hide the transactions because your coins can exists only in two situation... first if you have mined it, two if you have receive it from another user that have received too or have mined it.

If you going to delete/hide the transactions, coins simple don't exist anymore in chain. Of course you can encrypt it and give to the wallet the keys for uncrypt and read it. But if the wallet can uncrypt and read the encrypt TXs, all can do the same, and your anonymous feature going to be unuseless.

Finally I've find a crazy idea.

It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, is working when people send coins to a special address, this coins going to be destroy, and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB working with the same address that have send.

Now my solution. User that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to special Kore address, select the address where want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks. After this he going to receive the same coins burned, like he have mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins going to be stored in the special and unspendable address and subtracted from the total coins.

I have not very much interesting to use PoB for network maintenance. I want to use it like washing machine. And of course, I've already write it, the destination address will be an unspendable address. I've to calc the checksum yet, but it will be like "KoreCoinDestroyMachineXXXXXX". "

OMG guys I can't wait the new PoBanon... HOW BIG IS THIS TECHNOLOGY?

THIS is going to be extremely amazing !!!WOWWWW!!!!

Eurbids is well aware.

Proof of Donkey ?

Kore needs to grow... My Chinese friends want kore on a Chinese exchange...

vote KoreCoin on BTER

https://bter.com/voting#KORE
Activity: 236
why bruce lee always is appearing in all pages? Huh
Activity: 308
Activity: 728

★  KORE CHINESE COMMUNITY  ★

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

Jump to: