Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 162. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Always trying to learn more.
Kore wallet if anyone wants to call me to check it out.

KLLpEacwdpG8o3UzDfrK5cgTnbswUnK7W7
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I really need rest now, see you tomorrow, and good talking with... KoreVoip  Wink

Eurobids, you will release a Alpha version for mac?

Yes I will, need time for change code a little and make it compatible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Eurobids, you will release a Alpha version for mac?
Activity: 206
Can someone try it? the GUI looks good.. easy to understand
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

did anyone tried it yet ? post your opinions and first impressions  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
ok wallet is ready and below the link. I've an issue on the PBX script. I still to fix it, in this time start to look how working the new feature Wink

https://mega.co.nz/#!Vd0WCaIA!prSTkEw3ioBAKdRI67tYeYbtMrUTMLo5vHGgAaXoF14

Well Done SiR!
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
legendary
KoreVoip HowTo
-------------------

Remember that it's an ALPHA version. Working only for Voice and address2address only. The client is not 100% full working, some options are disable yet. Please report any problems for fix in the next release.

In this release you can be reachable only with one address at time. You must to select what address you want to use. Going on the "Receive Coins" tabs, right-click on the address that you want to use, click on "Set VoIP Account".

Now going on the VoIP Tab, if you like open the debug window, and click on REGISTER. Now you are OnLine on the PBX.

For call you must to add one buddy, set the name or nick, and the kore address. Now select it and click on call. If you double-click on the list, you will able to send an IM (not yet, it will the next release).

When you want to be offline, simple click on UnREGISTER. If you want to change address, start over Smiley

+1

One important thing. If you on back of a firewall or a router, can happen that voice going in single way.

Login on into your router and forward the SIP port (5060) to your ip address
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
KoreVoip HowTo
-------------------

Remember that it's an ALPHA version. Working only for Voice and address2address only. The client is not 100% full working, some options are disable yet. Please report any problems for fix in the next release.

In this release you can be reachable only with one address at time. You must to select what address you want to use. Going on the "Receive Coins" tabs, right-click on the address that you want to use, click on "Set VoIP Account".

Now going on the VoIP Tab, if you like open the debug window, and click on REGISTER. Now you are OnLine on the PBX.

For call you must to add one buddy, set the name or nick, and the kore address. Now select it and click on call. If you double-click on the list, you will able to send an IM (not yet, it will the next release).

When you want to be offline, simple click on UnREGISTER. If you want to change address, start over Smiley

THX for explain +1
KoreVoip HowTo
-------------------

legendary
Activity: 728
OK finally done Tongue

now wait, I write fast a little howto
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
get your popKOREn ready

i would love to see coins like this going high in exchanges, most of the great coins are undervalued and have really nice innovations and a great team dev.
Go up KORE!!!

if KEY got to be a 300k coin, then no way can all the cynical brats out there shoot this down. dont fold to the cheap come up candles.

lol, never noticed this coin and that 300k value :O
Activity: 308
Activity: 700
Near near.. be patience Smiley

How hard was this to code? Have you done something remarkable?

Ssh let the guy work in peace Smiley he'll be here all night for support

Are you still Invested in XC? why do you have BTCD donation address?
I am still invested in XC, I have BTCD in my sig because the formatting is off, I had both XC and BTCD in my sig, hadn't noticed.

EDIT: XC is back in my sig Smiley

thx for the reply np;)
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
get your popKOREn ready

i would love to see coins like this going high in exchanges, most of the great coins are undervalued and have really nice innovations and a great team dev.
Go up KORE!!!

if KEY got to be a 300k coin, then no way can all the cynical brats out there shoot this down. dont fold to the cheap come up candles.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
ok wallet is ready and below the link. I've an issue on the PBX script. I still to fix it, in this time start to look how working the new feature Wink

https://mega.co.nz/#!Vd0WCaIA!prSTkEw3ioBAKdRI67tYeYbtMrUTMLo5vHGgAaXoF14

Can we make Voip calls in this version ?

yes, but you have to wait 15/20 minutes that I fix the pbx

Is this a centralised or decentralised VOIP solution?

No, VoIP is not decentralised. All calls going on a PBX. This is because in the future will use the same PBX for going in the normal telephone lines and call all phone around the world. You cannot do it without a PBX that manage and be a bridge beetwen the two networks

Understood. Thanks for explaining.
Jump to: