Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 160. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

★  KORE CHINESE COMMUNITY  ★

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The NSA as they read this thread...

Yeah it will be interesting to see how long before this is broken,  or if they get behind this somehow (if not already).

The simple fact of if found using this, could get someone red flagged..  so I don't think I'm even going to mess with it.

Using tor these days has become bad enough, but maybe that will change with more people using it.

The NSA does not care about what you use.
They care about what you use it for.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I called my brother in Australia for his birthday. Brilliant. Might be time to buy some more Kore.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The NSA as they read this thread...

Yeah it will be interesting to see how long before this is broken,  or if they get behind this somehow (if not already).

The simple fact of if found using this, could get someone red flagged..  so I don't think I'm even going to mess with it.

Using tor these days has become bad enough, but maybe that will change with more people using it.

The new revolutionary PobAnon technology (Will be released on the first of october)

From the dev:

"About the anonymous feature, I can start to explain the based idea. I've not tell about it before because I wanted to be sure that I can do it. I've start to work on it with good results.

I've think very much for find a good solution for give a REAL anonymous to the users, and all ideas that I've find around the forum it's only words.
The truth is that you never can hide the transactions because your coins can exists only in two situation... first if you have mined it, two if you have receive it from another user that have received too or have mined it.

If you going to delete/hide the transactions, coins simple don't exist anymore in chain. Of course you can encrypt it and give to the wallet the keys for uncrypt and read it. But if the wallet can uncrypt and read the encrypt TXs, all can do the same, and your anonymous feature going to be unuseless.

Finally I've find a crazy idea.

It's PoB based. PoB means Proof of Burn, is working when people send coins to a special address, this coins going to be destroy, and user take back a block with the same amount plus a interest. Usually PoB working with the same address that have send.

Now my solution. User that want to hide the sources of his coins, simple send coins to special Kore address, select the address where want to receive the new coins, and wait a random number of blocks. After this he going to receive the same coins burned, like he have mined it. New address, generation, no history of this coins, totaly anonymous.

The old coins going to be stored in the special and unspendable address and subtracted from the total coins.

I have not very much interesting to use PoB for network maintenance. I want to use it like washing machine. And of course, I've already write it, the destination address will be an unspendable address. I've to calc the checksum yet, but it will be like "KoreCoinDestroyMachineXXXXXX". "
Activity: 130
Always trying to learn more.
I'll leave my wallet on if somebody want to try and MSG, or call me. I am at KM3btM6dmXFgDfKtEyXYuCxeuiLi2jyUBP Smiley
remember to forward port 5060 to your comp in your router
Activity: 182
I'll leave my wallet on if somebody wants to try and MSG, or call me. I am at KM3btM6dmXFgDfKtEyXYuCxeuiLi2jyUBP Smiley
That is the screen I get right after clicking on register. How do I configure the SIP? So you know I don't have any hardware. I just trying to see if it makes some kind of attempt at calling. I want to see that it works in some way. I wouldn't be doing this, if somebody had already done so.

I'm "guessing it does that when you right click on your wallet address and select set VoIP account because all I did was click register after setting the address and it worked fine and logged in after I clicked register. Send a private message to ear about it.

I didn't even bother to check if I had a wallet address, but here it is KM3btM6dmXFgDfKtEyXYuCxeuiLi2jyUBP
so click on receive coins, then right click your address in the wallet, select "set VoIP account", select VoIP Calls, click Register to put yourself online.

their are pictures of the steps a few posts back.
OK it kind of worked this is what I got now, though I don't know if anybody is at the end of that address, he may have gone off line.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Nice work Dev!

The price has me conflicted though, what gives?
That is the screen I get right after clicking on register. How do I configure the SIP? So you know I don't have any hardware. I just trying to see if it makes some kind of attempt at calling. I want to see that it works in some way. I wouldn't be doing this, if somebody had already done so.

I'm "guessing it does that when you right click on your wallet address and select set VoIP account because all I did was click register after setting the address and it worked fine and logged in after I clicked register. Send a private message to ear about it.

I didn't even bother to check if I had a wallet address, but here it is KM3btM6dmXFgDfKtEyXYuCxeuiLi2jyUBP
I'd say you forgot to set your address as VoIP account but if thats not the case you deff should message the Dev so he can sort it out.

This is what I get what am I doing wrong.

you have to click register
This is what I get what am I doing wrong.

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
The Voip works like a charm, thanks Eurbids for this awesome tech.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Visual steps on setup.
1: forward port 5060 to comp the wallet is running. (If you don't know how to port forward, go here for a step by step guide. Use default guide for your router. http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

2:

3:

4:

thanks man  Smiley
Jump to: