Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 158. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
i am with mike and willpv2...wallet works...congrats Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
As mentioned here by many its a long term coin. The prices goes up and down. When the price is increasing people tend to buy but when some wanted to dump people figured it will go down the trash so they got on the wagon. Cant complain at the prices I bought at and plus you get stake value I guess most people werent staking.
Activity: 538
Strange - all say that they buy cheap coins, and the price falls  Grin

Each time you post, God kills a kitten. Your posts are like verbal diarrhea, blurting out bits and pieces of smelly nonsense.

I'm not trying to reduce the price of the coin - I just do not understand - everything is written thanks for cheap coins and all buy cheap coins, but the price is more and more falls

So many glowing reviews that the price should be at least 100K. And in fact, there was a dump.

Epic Fail price kore Grin Grin Grin

I think that people thought it was bullshit, and didn't bother, also there was some question that it wasn't working. I think the two consipred against the price, or somebody did it on purpose to keep the price low.

whales just poured beginners
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Each time you post, God kills a kitten. Your posts are like verbal diarrhea, blurting out bits and pieces of smelly nonsense.

I'm not trying to reduce the price of the coin - I just do not understand - everything is written thanks for cheap coins and all buy cheap coins, but the price is more and more falls

So many glowing reviews that the price should be at least 100K. And in fact, there was a dump.

I think that people thought it was bullshit, and didn't bother, also there was some question that it wasn't working. I think the two consipred against the price, or somebody did it on purpose to keep the price low.
Activity: 538

Activity: 130
Always trying to learn more.
I don't have a video but here is a pic of the call I was just on with bearishtrader

when registered enter wallet address in "Direct calling" at bottom left, and call away
remember ALPHA, not too user friendly atm and bugs to work out and other things to make it even better etc, this does prove it works baby

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I also confirmed earlier that it works. Very innovative crypto. Clearly a few investors planned to dump on release whether it worked or not.

Why would they do that? I suppose that didn't find any value in Voip?

I confirmed it works with willpv2 we just finished a call now.
tljenson I just added you to buddies list here is my VoIP wallet address: KMXVAiWCSUFpzSnqs9uhfSxVdt6GdnMpJ9

One thing with GUI, it didn't tell me who was calling me when I clicked answer call.
Activity: 62
I also confirmed earlier that it works. Very innovative crypto. Clearly a few investors planned to dump on release whether it worked or not.

or create panic and buy cheap currencies
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
there are  alot of anoncoin out there, nobody needs another anonshit anymore Roll Eyes

Activity: 177
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
But what happened exactly? The price is collapsing.

Nobody had proven that it worked, apparently Mike just did. Now hopefully the price will go up.

Used it a few times.
We are making a video and will post soon.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Voice Quality is awesome!
Better than Mumble and Skype!

Nobody had proven that it worked, apparently Mike just did. Now hopefully the price will go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 62
WTF happened to Kore? Was it a a scam?

The people are just impatient
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
WTF happened to Kore? Was it a a scam?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I'm Talking to someone in BRAZIL Right now a whole continent away.
VIDEO to post soon!

EURBIDS DID IT!!!!

LMAO!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

NOTICE:

We Have Confirmation the VoIP Feature Works.

Trying to get them to post a screen shot or make a recording or a video clip and to post it.
Jump to: