Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 258. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS ON THE NET. MAYBE THE CHAIN AS FORKED.

PLEASE DELETE THE DATABASE AND PEERS FILE FROM YOUR DATA FOLDER AND SYNC AGAIN.
You should post this on the first page.
Activity: 280
WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS ON THE NET. MAYBE THE CHAIN AS FORKED.

PLEASE DELETE THE DATABASE AND PEERS FILE FROM YOUR DATA FOLDER AND SYNC AGAIN.

LAST OFFICIAL BLOCK IS 104702

Right Chain download link on first post

Eurbids, how long till the Anon and TOR you promised? I'm sure that you can post some progress. Thanks.

BTW though we are already at the POS stage the blocks keep appearing really fast! Is it due to many wallets stake coins??
More than 1.000 transactions in the 30 mins. What's going on? Back in PoW?

BTW more than 1.000 transactions, but 0 confirmed....  Huh

No it's PoS. Network weight is little now and people start to stake very much right now. You can check it from debug windows to show any of last blocks
So some of us should lock our wallets now right Huh

Why ? You must to be happy that many people still to stake. Or was better to be stucked ?

Ok, it's not a problem to keep our wallets unlocked then Huh The transactions are not getting confirmed

BTW though we are already at the POS stage the blocks keep appearing really fast! Is it due to many wallets stake coins??

No it's PoS. Network weight is little now and people start to stake very much right now. You can check it from debug windows to show any of last blocks

Why ? You must to be happy that many people still to stake. Or was better to be stucked ?

And idiots are selling it at 2.3K on bittrex. Surely they are going to suffer.

Seems nobody wants to make it... We need more bounties?? We need more motivation?? or what da fck do we need?
I think 500 Korecoins bounty at the current rate is by far a fair amount just to create a first post.
Dev the software is not taking a single confirmation after minting?? And the blocks are coming in too fast??? Is something wrong?? Has the POW ended or not??? It's crazy.

Your weight is 95.
Network weight is 4.

Something like that in your wallet too?
Your weight is 5. Network weight is 3. I will now lock my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Dev the software is not taking a single confirmation after minting?? And the blocks are coming in too fast??? Is something wrong?? Has the POW ended or not??? It's crazy.

Your weight is 95.
Network weight is 4.

Something like that in your wallet too?
legendary

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Yea the amount of the kores are corect mayby my mobile Phone doesnt show the new logo right.

Does anyone has a mac osx wallet who is working?
Or a Linux wallet?

I need one of both  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
@DEV: Any news about TOR feature ?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
For a short time our new logo was added to coinmarketcap.com but now its again the old logo.

I don't agree - the logo is new and the coins amount have changed.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
For a short time our new logo was added to coinmarketcap.com but now its again the old logo.
Activity: 461
We are on PoS rigth??

block 100011

Check you debug log.
I finally found some blocks, but they were not accepted anymore.... Sad
legendary
We are on PoS rigth??

block 100011
legendary