Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 253. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
now is 129° on coinmarketcap, not bad.. yestarday was 158.

$ 41,890 Market Cap.. well, I won't be surpised if make it x100 if everything goes as planned.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
now is 129° on coinmarketcap, not bad.. yestarday was 158.
legendary
Already 0.00005044 not bad.

0.00006297 but it's still way too cheap! For the first X13 ANON TOR EMBEDDED Coin thease prices are ridiculous) And when Zerocoin will be implemented, then it's hard to imagine where we can go... 2MLN marketcap? 3?  10...
legendary
legendary
i cant wait till bittrex comes back up huge panic buy! then i cash to wallet and let staking begin

BTW, yeah! When Bittrex enables trading, some people will be lucky to buy KORE just for free!!! Shocked

what i dont get it

I mean that at those prices when KORE  last time traded on bittrex, it was extremely cheap Smiley

WOW! Thanks God I had time to buy some more KORE for cheap  Cool

!!!!!THE TRADING AT BITTREX ENABLED AGAIN!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
i cant wait till bittrex comes back up huge panic buy! then i cash to wallet and let staking begin

BTW, yeah! When Bittrex enables trading, some people will be lucky to buy KORE just for free!!! Shocked

what i dont get it
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
DEV, you're making amazing work! The most hardworking and fastworking dev I ever seen! Keep the pot boiling, and soon the Kore logo will be well recognised all over the world!))

P.S. Just donated some modest 300 KORE.

Donations always appreciate, thank you very much Wink
legendary
DEV, you're making amazing work! The most hardworking and fastworking dev I ever seen! Keep the pot boiling, and soon the Kore logo will be well recognised all over the world!))

P.S. Just donated some modest 300 KORE.
Does someone has a macosx or ubuntu linux wallet who is working good.
Everybody say download from OP, where is this op? Is it the first page on this forum?
I tried to run the osx wallet from the page one yesterday again on my snow leopard but its again not running.
I need a linux or mac wallet. Can you help Dev?

For linux you can compile it alone or tell me what linux you have I will compile it for you, for OSX the minimum OS required is 10.7. All new coin clients work at minimum 10.7, why you don't planning to update your OS ? Smiley

I've add the Linux Wallet on the first post. Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Excellent, DEV! Can't wait to finally move my coins off Bittrex and back home where they belong.
If not sync, close and open the wallet  several times..
seem work lol

For don't be very much invasive, every node push only 500 blocks, and after disconnect the client, client going to ask to another node more blocks, take another 500 and disconnect, going to another, etc etc.

You have only to be patience if you sync from zero, or more simple to import the chain from the DB linked in OP Wink

This is all great, but I'm pretty sure that no exchange is going to bother with re-starting their clients constantly. 48 hours with no wallet on Bittrex- still unable to export my KORE to my desktop wallet.
 THAT being said, DEV- you are kicking much ass for this coin, and I appreciate the fact that you are present in the forum continually.

You must to don't re-start nothing. Client working fine alone. And it's not a features of our coin, all coin clients work like this. I just explain how it work. Check Bitcoin, for example : https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/0.8.6/src/main.cpp#L3456

Bittrex will come back soon, I've send all news to Bittrex this morning, and today is Sunday, relax and don't worry Wink

Activity: 168
If not sync, close and open the wallet  several times..
seem work lol

For don't be very much invasive, every node push only 500 blocks, and after disconnect the client, client going to ask to another node more blocks, take another 500 and disconnect, going to another, etc etc.

You have only to be patience if you sync from zero, or more simple to import the chain from the DB linked in OP Wink

This is all great, but I'm pretty sure that no exchange is going to bother with re-starting their clients constantly. 48 hours with no wallet on Bittrex- still unable to export my KORE to my desktop wallet.
 THAT being said, DEV- you are kicking much ass for this coin, and I appreciate the fact that you are present in the forum continually.
Everybody say download from OP, where is this op? Is it the first page on this forum?
I tried to run the osx wallet from the page one yesterday again on my snow leopard but its again not running.

For linux you can compile it alone or tell me what linux you have I will compile it for you, for OSX the minimum OS required is 10.7. All new coin clients work at minimum 10.7, why you don't planning to update your OS ? Smiley
Activity: 145
how i can start POS?

You must to have coin in the wallet, leave it unlocked (staking only for security), and wait Smiley
legendary
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It works i sync my wallet. look

http://shrani.si/f/1h/dU/3aa0ZqgM/kore.jpg

Wallet stucked at 100000 blocks, close and reopened, then stuck at 100500 blocks, closed and reopened, then stuck at 101000 closed and reopened and synced  Grin    I finished quit fast about 1 hour to sync.
Thanks dev!
Code:
SOCKS5 connecting hxjnydhtwd74c3ke.onion
ERROR: Proxy error: host unreachable
trying connection hxjnydhtwd74c3ke.onion:28556 lastseen=86.7hrs
SOCKS5 connecting hxjnydhtwd74c3ke.onion
trying connection ta56fvoyjmw3wdss.onion:28556 lastseen=129.8hrs
SOCKS5 connecting ta56fvoyjmw3wdss.onion

This error always in the debug.log... Any solution?

Yes, call people and ask to start the client  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jump to: