Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 255. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
my wallet stucks at 82144

i used the blkindex at 104k blocks
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm unable to start the daemon Sad

Code:
penambang@ubuntu:~/coin$ Jul 05 22:06:21.562 [warn] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9999: Address already in use. Is Tor already running?
Jul 05 22:06:21.562 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to bind one of the listener ports.
Jul 05 22:06:21.562 [err] Reading config failed--see warnings above.

Any help? port 9999 already used by darkcoind

9999 is the TOR port and you cannot change. More simple to change the Darkcoin port (from the config file)

Or, if you want :

Two files :

src/tor/config.c
Code:
             "Socks", CONN_TYPE_AP_LISTENER,
             "127.0.0.1", 9999,

and

src/init.cpp
Code:
unsigned short const onion_port = 9999;

and re-compile Wink
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I'm unable to start the daemon Sad

Code:
penambang@ubuntu:~/coin$ Jul 05 22:06:21.562 [warn] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9999: Address already in use. Is Tor already running?
Jul 05 22:06:21.562 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to bind one of the listener ports.
Jul 05 22:06:21.562 [err] Reading config failed--see warnings above.

Any help? port 9999 already used by darkcoind
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Eurbids, I downloaded the DB file, imported it, but the wallet still can't sync and stuck on block 104564. Any recommendations? Smiley

Nothing, only wait. Wink

really? and for how long?
Eurbids, I downloaded the DB file, imported it, but the wallet still can't sync and stuck on block 104564. Any recommendations? Smiley

Nothing, only wait. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I still try to compile the OSX version.

News very soon Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Thanks Eurbids, great job!

Keep up the good work Smiley
Windows Client v2.1 published ! GitHub Sources Updated ! Look on OP.

This wallet is full covered with TOR. I've already update all nodes, you are ready to work and Stake your coins Wink

I suggest to download the database linked on OP and import it.

The new client change the DB structure, anyway you must to re-synch. I suggest to save your wallet.dat file and delete all another.

Sometimes client can be crashed on first launch. Don't worry, wait a minute and try again, must to be good.

Remove your old peers.dat anyway, it store old peers in standard lan, your client don't need it.

Mac will ready soon. Still in Touch for don't lost the news Wink
Activity: 266

Alright NOW we are talking, excellent coin development as usual, pretty trustworthy dev, small but cool community. The coin has been removed from Bittrex for now. Once this coin comes back to Bittrex I think there will be a massive wave of panic buying. This coin is looking good. Vootcoin has shown us that a community take over is more than possible and can be very successful. This coin is so interesting, I can't keep my eyes off of it Grin
Last time you came, you told about some of your friends. Don't forget to bring them onboard too. Grin Can't wait to see ZEROCOIN Tongue

Yeaah i also remember.
There is enough place for your friends too on the ship.
To the mooon
             To the moooooon
                     Tooo da fucking mooooon

I'm not on board just yet unfortunately, I would buy Kore right now but trading isn't available on Bittrex for now. Well as soon as the new wallet is released and we are back on Bittrex I'll buy a fair amount, in the mean time the best thing we can do is promote the crap out of this coin before the new wallet comes out Grin I'm putting the word out there about Kore too Wink
Activity: 252
EVERYBODY MAKE SURE THAT YOU FOLLOW OUR TWITTER https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin FOR THE LATEST NEWS Grin
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Alright NOW we are talking, excellent coin development as usual, pretty trustworthy dev, small but cool community. The coin has been removed from Bittrex for now. Once this coin comes back to Bittrex I think there will be a massive wave of panic buying. This coin is looking good. Vootcoin has shown us that a community take over is more than possible and can be very successful. This coin is so interesting, I can't keep my eyes off of it Grin
Last time you came, you told about some of your friends. Don't forget to bring them onboard too. Grin Can't wait to see ZEROCOIN Tongue

Yeaah i also remember.
There is enough place for your friends too on the ship.
To the mooon
             To the moooooon
                     Tooo da fucking mooooon

Activity: 252

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
news about relase? Tongue

News: News cooming soon  Wink    (Buy as much as you can!!!)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 145
UPDATE NEWS
---------------
I still to work for give a final fix to this issues about sync, pos and fork.

I will release a new wallet version very soon, and this will be the definite base with the zerocoin feature, TOR client embedded, mixing service.

I still to work very much on this client because I don't want to be again in this situation, and it's not very much simple because I must to maintein the old compatibility and many block in the past was accept bad (under first 1000 block).

Still in Touch Wink

So you've implemented zerocoin, a mixer, and TOR into this upcoming wallet?

YESS. Big News I've finish right now to test the new wallet 100% anon with TOR embedded. Working fine and it's ready for publish. Now I going to sleep a little and in the morning I start to compile it for Windows. If all come good I will publish it tomorrow.

Guys if this will happen, we will write history.
Till now our Dev did everything he sayed so we know we can trust him.
Just make Promotion guys go to another coin Forums and tell them all that they can for an Apple and a egg our coin and make ×10 or even ×100 to be realistic.
I was already on cryptcoin and told them but its hard to them to belive it.
Go to all forums and write the same.

Two words for much more clean.

The new wallet have full 100% TOR anon with embedded client and PoS feature tested and working. Mixing at 50% like before, I'have not find time yet to finish the servers, but Wallet is ready. I've add ZeroCoin on the sources, they are correctly compiled and still in testing, for now this feature is only introduced but not 100% functionally.

After publish this release I will write a timeline for done this all new features and something more that I want to add in next releases Wink

I still to work fast and release the wallet like this for fix the urgent fix the fork and sync problems.

Burnbabyburn71 baby yeahhj
Welcome back a board bro, nice to see ya here again babyburnbaby yeahh  Grin

It's not removed, I've ask to Bittrex to wait the new wallet release for re-synch and re-open. Don't worry Wink
Activity: 266
UPDATE NEWS
---------------
I still to work for give a final fix to this issues about sync, pos and fork.

I will release a new wallet version very soon, and this will be the definite base with the zerocoin feature, TOR client embedded, mixing service.

I still to work very much on this client because I don't want to be again in this situation, and it's not very much simple because I must to maintein the old compatibility and many block in the past was accept bad (under first 1000 block).

Still in Touch Wink

So you've implemented zerocoin, a mixer, and TOR into this upcoming wallet?

YESS. Big News I've finish right now to test the new wallet 100% anon with TOR embedded. Working fine and it's ready for publish. Now I going to sleep a little and in the morning I start to compile it for Windows. If all come good I will publish it tomorrow.

Guys if this will happen, we will write history.
Till now our Dev did everything he sayed so we know we can trust him.
Just make Promotion guys go to another coin Forums and tell them all that they can for an Apple and a egg our coin and make ×10 or even ×100 to be realistic.
I was already on cryptcoin and told them but its hard to them to belive it.
Go to all forums and write the same.

The new wallet have full 100% TOR anon with embedded client and PoS feature tested and working. Mixing at 50% like before, I'have not find time yet to finish the servers, but Wallet is ready. I've add ZeroCoin on the sources, they are correctly compiled and still in testing, for now this feature is only introduced but not 100% functionally.

After publish this release I will write a timeline for done this all new features and something more that I want to add in next releases Wink

I still to work fast and release the wallet like this for fix the urgent fix the fork and sync problems.

Activity: 152

Understood. Take your time. Software industry there is always the exception. We are patient enough and we know pushing and rushing is not the right way.
Jump to: