Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 264. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Anyways good luck, hopefully you prove me wrong Grin

Why I must to prove to you something ? You have your idea, me have my idea. My idea it's that we happy to lost people that "partecipate" like you in this community.

We need strong people, with big and smoking balls. Trust me it's not you.

Best Regards, send to us one postcard.

Haha, you don't have to prove to me anything. What I meant by saying 'I hope you prove me wrong" is that I hope this coin is successful. Please try to understand what I am trying to say. Dang you are easily offended.. Anyways I think you need all the help you can get. But whatever, its your coin now, do with it whatever you like. If you don't want to listen to me that's fine. I was hoping to get some real responses to my concerns about this coin but I have gotten is nothing but useless and extremely defensive replies.

ok, thank you for your participation. Byee

Activity: 266

Why I must to prove to you something ? You have your idea, me have my idea. My idea it's that we happy to lost people that "partecipate" like you in this community.

Haha, you don't have to prove to me anything. What I meant by saying 'I hope you prove me wrong" is that I hope this coin is successful. Please try to understand what I am trying to say. Dang you are easily offended.. Anyways I think you need all the help you can get. But whatever, its your coin now, do with it whatever you like. If you don't want to listen to me that's fine. I was hoping to get some real responses to my concerns about this coin but I have gotten is nothing but useless and extremely defensive replies.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Ladies and Gentleman....

We are the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded

On Testing, Soon on your Desktop too

For people who tell "I don't see any special Future in this coin"  !!
We are the first x13 coin with real tor anon and mixing service. Is this not enough.
All other big coins even darkcoin is talking about it but we have it!

I also put 500 korecoins in the pot for good Promotion work.
250+250+ 2×250 = 1000 core for good Promotion work.
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Activity: 252
The first post of this thread needs to be updated. Anyone who has decent command over the English language, could you please write what has happened till now after the 27th of June( New dev, features that exist and that are yet to be implemented and a short note on what happened before the 27th and can insert some graphics(Ex:- Picture of the wallet,etc.). Also please post all the exchanges, wallet links etc. etc. You know what to do. Basically we need a really interesting first post for this thread.
So please create it and send it to me via PM. I will give a bounty of 250 coins to you. All the entries will be fairly evaluated and the winner will be announced in this thread.
Deadline is 2nd june, today GMT 6 PM.
EDIT: Another supporter MIKEMIKE has agreed to add an additional 250 coins to whoever puts together a wonderful Introduction. Grin. So that's a total of 250+250=500 korecoins people. Don't miss this oppurtunity to make some good moolah Grin

I have announced it in the alternative cryptocurrencies thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/korecoin-v20-new-erax13100-anontor-soon-graphic-designers-required-674147. Please check. Thanks Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Well the DEV's got some Hoots-pah!

lulz!

Ladies and Gentleman....

We are the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded

On Testing, Soon on your Desktop too

Finally someone of this community move his ass. Happy to see Wink
The first post of this thread needs to be updated. Anyone who has decent command over the English language, could you please write what has happened till now after the 27th of June( New dev, features that exist and that are yet to be implemented and a short note on what happened before the 27th and can insert some graphics(Ex:- Picture of the wallet,etc.). Also please post all the exchanges, wallet links etc. etc. You know what to do. Basically we need a really interesting first post for this thread.
So please create it and send it to me via PM. I will give a bounty of 250 coins to you. All the entries will be fairly evaluated and the winner will be announced in this thread.
Deadline is 2nd june, today GMT 6 PM.
EDIT: Another supporter MIKEMIKE has agreed to add an additional 250 coins to whoever puts together a wonderful Introduction. Grin. So that's a total of 250+250=500 korecoins people. Don't miss this oppurtunity to make some good moolah Grin
The software is working and syncing. Download it from the 1st post of this thread. I'm currently minting!! Smiley
Can you upload the block file somewhere?

Thanks,
Elliott

Why ? Start from this and sync normally.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
The software is working and syncing. Download it from the 1st post of this thread. I'm currently minting!! Smiley
Can you upload the block file somewhere?

Thanks,
Elliott
Did you think to talk with @atlcointoday to do a advertising campaing? I think that is cheap and maybe useful.
You will be rewarded 250 Korecoins if you can make this happen Smiley
2 Dev, 2 All,

I want to get convinced that I understand the situation right.
To help the network, we all should move our coins to our wallets so they could begin staking. But as long as the wallets don't sync, we should begin genereting blocks by POW mining, am I right.
So the main to-do thing right now is to set up the mining pool. I'm ready to put my humble 2.5Mhs (R9 280X) for mining this coin, but I don't know where Huh
I announce that I will give 250 KORECOINS each to four of our supporters who will do a good advertisement.
Jump to: