Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 267. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Cmmon dev, you've made an awesome job in a couple of days. We werent a big community in the past, and with the previous scam, we left no more than 10 people. I think we need to make some promo to the new launch

My wallet is catching up. And im setting up my laptop to start mining.

BTW I'll start pomoting Kore in twitter. Hope some people come in.

PS: Congrats dev! Nice job!!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
give it a much time dev, this community was not that big as you know it.
there is no really much people here, the first dev made a lot of bullshit and its not that easy to survive this coin.
you need to sleep now and get new energy but if you leave this coin you will make a lot of people more unlucky then they already are.
 Sad
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
how uch is the diff?
i can send some gigahashes
if it works i expect donations cuz it will cost me much money

and we need an mpos pool
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
PoW must to be an alternative because people don't STAKE nothing. But last mined PoW block had a big HR and was leave with a very big diff.

Now I ask, it's not much more simple to stake coin in the wallet ? why we still here to try to mine a not simple block in PoW, lost money to rent rigs, etc etc ?

For what leave the coins on the bittrex wallet ? for dump it ? I had work hard for give to people to dump his coin with much more profit ? it's all ?

Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
7 miners on the pool. 5 it's from me, I've rent it. 1 it's from shimlbit and another maybe it's from iaminitnow06

This is the community of Kore ? Three persons ? I still to work from 4 days, sleep little for who ?

This is the supporting to my work ?

Good to know.

I can't mine x13 myself but i appreciate it a lot for everything you do for KoreCoin.

Client won't sync here, using the latest version from github (using Xubuntu).
Tried many times already but i will have some more patience.

When my client is up-to-date i gonna rent a little x13 rig to mine.

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Can i mine this coin with cointera asic miner?
Its 2 x 1.6 tera hashes i have?!

Dont wory flash Eurbids we must promote this coin first. To many gone and loosed money, we need New People and Promotion on Twitter.  I made a Twitter Account specialy for Promotion. Our coin but Twitter blocked me because of spaming Sad
I think it need some more time for new People or get the old People back.
We need promoter !!!!!!!!!
legendary
just chill
change the Subject to 2nd POW Stage or so

my miner just terminated 2nd time Sad
maybe no good relaunch ann

i saw this randomly 2

maybe you don't remember how people cry 4 days ago, with red ass and dirty nose. Now what ? they have sell and gone ? On the hell I hope
legendary
maybe no good relaunch ann

i saw this randomly 2
7 miners on the pool. 5 it's from me, I've rent it. 1 it's from shimlbit and another maybe it's from iaminitnow06

This is the community of Kore ? Three persons ? I still to work from 4 days, sleep little for who ?

This is the supporting to my work ?

Good to know.
not rly much but i will send a little bit of hash i hope it helps..

I hope too
legendary
not rly much but i will send a little bit of hash i hope it helps..
that was me but i cant sync my wallet so its dangerous Smiley to lost to much

as my wallet is synced i will mine again

Chain is stukked, we need to sblock it. If we find this shit  Roll Eyes block, after you will sync without problem  Wink

And you can find the chain to import at 22150 block on first post, if you need it

2 much money..had this before and i lost much money

Ok don't worry. Be care of your money.

I hope you don't have KOREs because if we don't sblock the network you will lost it too.
legendary

Chain is stukked, we need to sblock it. If we find this shit  Roll Eyes block, after you will sync without problem  Wink

And you can find the chain to import at 22150 block on first post, if you need it

2 much money..had this before and i lost much money

legendary

Hey mr. KA5jCfffQvz1spQbzwaqg86GUVUPeezqj1 don't go !!
legendary
since 10 mins not 1block syncing

stuck at 21992
Activity: 406
We have to still change this text from the first page:

Code:
Kore has been in steady development for some time, to enable a fast/flawless launch to you all. Kore combats some of the problems that some other coins
may have and is the base of development for features that the community wants to see.

Kore was created to help address problems that could occur in a pure PoW (proof of work) crypto currency and the effect of Multi-Pools and a pronged mining period.
Creation of coins in PoW mining increase the inflation rate of crypto currencies which affects the price stability.
Kore will have a steady inflation of 10% and all initial coins will be mined within the first week.

We are not going to try convince you all that we have features that aren't 100% true (truly anonymous etc) until we have fully developed and tested then audit the
features before release. If you have any problems/query's please post here or pm us and we will get back to you asap!

We should tell the actual situation and what dev is working on.
Also will be helpful a NEWS/UPDATES part in the first page linking to the messages of the dev with the last updates.
We are added to MegaPools :

http://www.megapools.org

MegaPools is NOMP base, you have to point your miner at :

stratum+tcp://megapools.org:59001

with username your address
and password allyouwant

He is a my friend, he have do it for help me and our community, and he have setup the pool at 0% fee.
Jump to: