Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 263. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Eurbids, is it normal that Block Explarer lags behind the wallets for about 1500 blocks?

Yes, PoW blocks going very fast and the explorer importer goin slowly.
Hey dev, Can you include all the files(not onlyqt.exe) in a zip folder and upload it. I deleted all the files unfortunately. My wallet is not syncing with the qt.exe file only.

you need only the exe. Like I wrote in the first post, our wallet don't need the old dll files
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Mine just says not minting because you do not have mature coins??

You don't have any coins at all in your wallet? Then of courese there is nothing to stake)
Lol Grin Ofcourse it has coins hehe. 6k

Well possibly, locked wallet. Try to unlock it. Or just wait some time and the coins will start minting themselves Smiley
Activity: 252

You don't have any coins at all in your wallet? Then of courese there is nothing to stake)
Lol Grin Ofcourse it has coins hehe. 6k
legendary

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
My peer info:

Code:
[
{
"addr" : "209.148.83.101:28556",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1404310251,
"lastrecv" : 1404310254,
"conntime" : 1404309930,
"version" : 72200,
"subver" : "/KoreCoin | Eurbids:0.7.4.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 41684,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "188.226.226.98:28556",
"lastsend" : 1404310254,
"conntime" : 1404309936,
"startingheight" : 41688,
},
{
"addr" : "91.121.8.23:28556",
"lastsend" : 1404310250,
"conntime" : 1404309950,
"startingheight" : 41698,
},
{
"addr" : "95.85.15.233:28556",
"lastrecv" : 1404310253,
"conntime" : 1404309973,
"startingheight" : 41713,
},
{
"addr" : "86.82.30.234:28556",
"lastrecv" : 1404310252,
"conntime" : 1404309974,
"startingheight" : 41714,
},
{
"addr" : "128.199.172.165:28556",
"conntime" : 1404309991,
"startingheight" : 41724,
},
{
"addr" : "2.36.99.229:28556",
"lastrecv" : 1404310252,
"conntime" : 1404310025,
"startingheight" : 22150,
}
]
legendary
Eurbids, is it normal that Block Explarer lags behind the wallets for about 1500 blocks?
Hey dev, Can you include all the files(not onlyqt.exe) in a zip folder and upload it. I deleted all the files unfortunately. My wallet is not syncing with the qt.exe file only.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Wallet sync working for me now. I just downloaded again the new wallet, deleted the KoreCoin.conf in the %appdata%\KoreCoin, started the wallet, it syncs now. Grin
Crap- More software updates? After 19 hours, my wallet remains stuck at 22150- not synced. No matter- the wallet on Bittrex is still down after 16+ hours, so my 30,000 KORE remains there. Undecided

You better download the v2.0.1 client from the link on the first page! And probably delete everything from the "appdata/roaming/KoreCoin" folder (except the wallet.dat file).

No no, don't need to delete nothing. Only download new client and start it

Thanks- yes I did that. Even tried deleting the .peer file last night, and about 4 re-starts, including a computer re-start this morning. Oh, well. I have not run into this with any other wallet- through updates, forks, etc. Members here say it is working for them, so it must me me, though I do have a very capable Windows machine, and my download/upload is around 110/11 Mbps, respectfully. I'm still a bit new, but I'm a pretty fart smeller.
I appreciate this forum and it's members.

All professors here. Download again this wallet. It's all.

Activity: 152

Thanks- yes I did that. Even tried deleting the .peer file last night, and about 4 re-starts, including a computer re-start this morning. Oh, well. I have not run into this with any other wallet- through updates, forks, etc. Members here say it is working for them, so it must me me, though I do have a very capable Windows machine, and my download/upload is around 110/11 Mbps, respectfully. I'm still a bit new, but I'm a pretty fart smeller.
Bro, don't be upset. You are not the only one. I have the same problem, stuck at 22150... Still trying to figure it out...
Activity: 168
Crap- More software updates? After 19 hours, my wallet remains stuck at 22150- not synced. No matter- the wallet on Bittrex is still down after 16+ hours, so my 30,000 KORE remains there. Undecided

You better download the v2.0.1 client from the link on the first page! And probably delete everything from the "appdata/roaming/KoreCoin" folder (except the wallet.dat file).

Activity: 145

Haha, you don't have to prove to me anything. What I meant by saying 'I hope you prove me wrong" is that I hope this coin is successful. Please try to understand what I am trying to say. Dang you are easily offended.. Anyways I think you need all the help you can get. But whatever, its your coin now, do with it whatever you like. If you don't want to listen to me that's fine. I was hoping to get some real responses to my concerns about this coin but I have gotten is nothing but useless and extremely defensive replies.
Hi, A new software upgrade is planned for. We will be the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded. Hope you support this coin. Smiley

Thanks for the offer Smiley I really don't like the both of the main devs very much but I really like the name of this coin. Its the only reason why I initially invested Tongue I'll support this coin from the shadows as I don't think the main dev likes me very much and I'd rather not deal with him anymore. I personally can't help this coin much myself but I know many people who can. I'll contact them and see what they think. I'm sure Eurbids will like them more than me haha

@ Burnbabyburn71 i know you are a goog guy like our new dev who is also an amazing guy.
Dev is realy in stress, everytime i am online,  i see some new things are done and updatet.
I don't know when he have time to sllep or of he work with Batterie Smiley but he make great work and he is just one of us.
We should all Support his work and our coin. I am shure he dont dislike you, he is just in stress and he need also our help but some beople dont help they only write bullshit and waste time. I mean not you.
Let us help this coin and comunity because the dev also do it for the coin and comunity.
I hope you know what i mean bro.

legendary

You better download the v2.0.1 client from the link on the first page! And probably delete everything from the "appdata/roaming/KoreCoin" folder (except the wallet.dat file). nevermind Smiley
Activity: 168
2 Dev, 2 All,

I want to get convinced that I understand the situation right.
To help the network, we all should move our coins to our wallets so they could begin staking. But as long as the wallets don't sync, we should begin genereting blocks by POW mining, am I right.
So the main to-do thing right now is to set up the mining pool. I'm ready to put my humble 2.5Mhs (R9 280X) for mining this coin, but I don't know where Huh
The software is working and syncing. Download it from the 1st post of this thread. I'm currently minting!! Smiley

Synced great! Now I'm also minting! Tried to check and send some coins from one wallet to another: My God! they move faster than flash!!! Grat job, Dev! Seems to me this coin resurrects faster and faster. Can't wait to see new features!
BTW, what are the specs of the 2nd POW stage? What is the block reward and where can I mine KoreCoin?

And one more thing - I hope bittrex is aware of the mandatory update Smiley

legendary
2 Dev, 2 All,

I want to get convinced that I understand the situation right.
To help the network, we all should move our coins to our wallets so they could begin staking. But as long as the wallets don't sync, we should begin genereting blocks by POW mining, am I right.
So the main to-do thing right now is to set up the mining pool. I'm ready to put my humble 2.5Mhs (R9 280X) for mining this coin, but I don't know where Huh
The software is working and syncing. Download it from the 1st post of this thread. I'm currently minting!! Smiley

Synced great! Now I'm also minting! Tried to check and send some coins from one wallet to another: My God! they move faster than flash!!! Grat job, Dev! Seems to me this coin resurrects faster and faster. Can't wait to see new features!

And one more thing - I hope bittrex is aware of the mandatory update Smiley
Activity: 266

Haha, you don't have to prove to me anything. What I meant by saying 'I hope you prove me wrong" is that I hope this coin is successful. Please try to understand what I am trying to say. Dang you are easily offended.. Anyways I think you need all the help you can get. But whatever, its your coin now, do with it whatever you like. If you don't want to listen to me that's fine. I was hoping to get some real responses to my concerns about this coin but I have gotten is nothing but useless and extremely defensive replies.
Hi, A new software upgrade is planned for. We will be the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded. Hope you support this coin. Smiley

Thanks for the offer Smiley I really don't like the both of the main devs very much but I really like the name of this coin. Its the only reason why I initially invested Tongue I'll support this coin from the shadows as I don't think the main dev likes me very much and I'd rather not deal with him anymore. I personally can't help this coin much myself but I know many people who can. I'll contact them and see what they think. I'm sure Eurbids will like them more than me haha

Jump to: