Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 48. (Read 372333 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I have dll wallet,sync 100% but not move 24?I have unlocked wallet for staking

It should have started staking by now, unless you have a very small amount in the wallet.

If you restart the wallet you won't have to wait for the coins to mature again. So try that maybe.
Activity: 392
I have dll wallet,sync 100% but not move 24?I have unlocked wallet for staking
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

So what is the most urgent priority today?

Thanks ctya,

"Our immediate focus and need is keeping the current work progressing and being able to fund it.
I have funded it for many months but no longer have the ability."

"The biggest thing right now the Community could do is donate BTC to support it.
Korecoin donations are welcomed also but it's the BTC that will keep
progress moving and pay the bills of development.
The Community could also donate their skills and time."
There are possibilities for Bounties and payment for Coding work.
If anyone could be involved at this level PM me.

MM
Activity: 297
Merit: 30

So what is the most urgent priority today?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Let's keep things separate.
Investment and Usage.

Investment:
There are laws that may have to be considered.
How do you propose to take a percentage of investment derived staking coins?

Usage:
Things can always change but all options should be considered.
With Kore being one of the rare coins centered around one or more services
that may be an option. We can cross that bridge in the future.

Our immediate focus and need is keeping the current work progressing and being able to fund it.
I have funded it for many months but no longer have the ability.

Gotcha, the functionality and concepts have to be implemented obviously. So pay for this initially is the goal.

The staking would function with the Network Fees being rolled into PoS. Vericoin has been open about use of its POSt development. So the Variables would be tweaked but I believe they talk about Network Fees being able to participate in staking. If I am mistaken then all the better. Something along this line could be developed by Kore then.

There would be no Law governing what a decentralized network requires to secure itself against hacks or attacks. Requiring Coin to be bought in order to participate in securing the network and also generating income from Fees and long term use of the service means that all functions would only need to be embedded and self evident. Granting an alternative (Paying a Fee) actually makes it open with no strict terms vs user/investor and investor class is never locked in and can leave at any point. This legitimizes the relationship as symbiotic and not contractual. As long as the functions are granted on the network then the investment is legal since the service is only acting as if you are an investor yet still granting a service. Anyone could become an investor just to use the service perpetually and make fees only to exit at any point up or down.

Come to think of it though, I don't really consider the idea an investment since you are paying for use of the service simultaneously but also being rewarded. It would also require more coin to be bought if BitCoin goes up vs Kore pricing or vice versa. So most serious "Investors" would have a buffer anyways and only sell when profitable. Heck the very act of selling could cost them money in the long run if they want to use the service. So this also promotes holding coin. They could at any time go back to using the Fees for usage so the fluctuation of price in order to secure the network is actually acting somewhat as an IPO paying to sustain operation perpetually. It would require people who want to participate at this higher level in the coin to back the coin with money. Since Kore never keeps their money but grants them service it is like a savings account. And at this point investment is only based on your entry point, yet is the same Cost or $100 for everyone or .05 cents a minute etc. The scarcity of the coin then would be driving the price upwards, early entry pays off here, then the coin could go viral in price.

To make sure that if the worst case scenario happens and everyone uses the Fees and not the Minimum Coin idea then normal coin should be able to be Staked to secure the network and perhaps that is part of the calling feature to stake that coin and never get it back as it leaves for the fees. And if only a few people buy in on the Minimum Coin Stake to Make calls idea then they get even bigger shares of the fees. So there is a second Tier that would need to be developed in order to create the backbone for serious investors so to speak vs the paid fees portion.
i dont think thats a good idea... i mean you are thinking in western standards...but what about the the people that dont hawe this standarts ?? 100 dollar in some countrys is like a lifetime to earn wile in others you can earn it in 1 hour ..so dont think its a good plan to go this way... i mean what kind of people should use kore ?? all or just some ??
btw... can anybody explain me the diverence kore to vpncoin ?? if there is no diverence kore should start to get some development because vnpcoin is 4 real ahead

Yes $100 seems like a lot and that is in USD so may have a different ability for other countries who are impoverished. But these impoverished people do not get to use the service for free just because they can't afford it. So the market will determine who has $100/$50/$25 to buy coin with and who doesn't just won't use the service. The fee isn't set $100 is a good starting point though.

The $100 is a lifetime of use. It also Stakes to make calls so you make money when calling, 25% or (X%) goes to Kore to pay for the service. If no one can afford the $100 then no one buys the coin and it stagnates, but at least it is there for those who can afford to use it. If you just make it free then it may go away by default if anyone could download the wallet and call for free. The coin has no real meaning at that point.

To combine the best of both worlds though charge a fee for those who do not want to buy the $100 worth of coin and then allow the people who bought the $100 worth of coin to Stake and make those Fees. That way you can casually use the service for a fee that goes to the entire network.

I like the idea and suggested it myself, of pegging the amount of Kore coins relative to BTC in some way. IF KORE/BTC goes up substantially they can sell some of that Kore for a profit.
IF KORE/BTC goes down they may have to add Kore to keep the VoIP Functional.
We can always change that amount as time goes on or do away with it when Kore is more stable.

The Gateway calls can be paid for in BTC and used to fund it and the Kore Team Projects.

This seems to be one way it could work well for the Coin and Community.

Yep, but I don't think it should change later. I think if you implement the minimum Coin Value Stake to Make calls and a Call per minute type scenario for a fee it drives buying and that also supports the selling of the Staking which Kore gets 25% and makes that more lucrative rather than just have money funneled through to BTC and pay the developers. Support in Market Cap is more important in the long run. Essentially the buying of the coin to make calls with shows Investor class adoption. This also allows investors to be paid for their investment even if the coin doesn't go up in price, they get their money back over time. People who don't want to invest and just use the coin pay the Fee and the investors get a portion if Staking.

It really grows exponentially from there since at that point the coin could be worth more than the fee and fractions can be used to pay with. Now the Staking percentages can also be set up as a Cost Structure instead of an Inflationary view. If you consider that Market Cap may exceed the base of cost for a lower level of service, you will need to then scale to meet the demand. This would have to be setup intrinsically within the Staking percentage. Everyone would agree to a higher percentage since they know it must grow at a higher rate than most coins who just value based on trade. Kore has services and must meet any financial aspects as any normal corporation would be required to. Yet still be decentralized. It is a very tight rope to walk.

Let's keep things separate.
Investment and Usage.

Investment:
There are laws that may have to be considered.
How do you propose to take a percentage of investment derived staking coins?

Usage:
Things can always change but all options should be considered.
With Kore being one of the rare coins centered around one or more services
that may be an option. We can cross that bridge in the future.

Our immediate focus and need is keeping the current work progressing and being able to fund it.
I have funded it for many months but no longer have the ability.

legendary
i dont think thats a good idea... i mean you are thinking in western standards...but what about the the people that dont hawe this standarts ?? 100 dollar in some countrys is like a lifetime to earn wile in others you can earn it in 1 hour ..so dont think its a good plan to go this way... i mean what kind of people should use kore ?? all or just some ??
btw... can anybody explain me the diverence kore to vpncoin ?? if there is no diverence kore should start to get some development because vnpcoin is 4 real ahead

Yes $100 seems like a lot and that is in USD so may have a different ability for other countries who are impoverished. But these impoverished people do not get to use the service for free just because they can't afford it. So the market will determine who has $100/$50/$25 to buy coin with and who doesn't just won't use the service. The fee isn't set $100 is a good starting point though.

The $100 is a lifetime of use. It also Stakes to make calls so you make money when calling, 25% or (X%) goes to Kore to pay for the service. If no one can afford the $100 then no one buys the coin and it stagnates, but at least it is there for those who can afford to use it. If you just make it free then it may go away by default if anyone could download the wallet and call for free. The coin has no real meaning at that point.

To combine the best of both worlds though charge a fee for those who do not want to buy the $100 worth of coin and then allow the people who bought the $100 worth of coin to Stake and make those Fees. That way you can casually use the service for a fee that goes to the entire network.

I like the idea and suggested it myself, of pegging the amount of Kore coins relative to BTC in some way. IF KORE/BTC goes up substantially they can sell some of that Kore for a profit.
We can always change that amount as time goes on or do away with it when Kore is more stable.

The Gateway calls can be paid for in BTC and used to fund it and the Kore Team Projects.

Yep, but I don't think it should change later. I think if you implement the minimum Coin Value Stake to Make calls and a Call per minute type scenario for a fee it drives buying and that also supports the selling of the Staking which Kore gets 25% and makes that more lucrative rather than just have money funneled through to BTC and pay the developers. Support in Market Cap is more important in the long run. Essentially the buying of the coin to make calls with shows Investor class adoption. This also allows investors to be paid for their investment even if the coin doesn't go up in price, they get their money back over time. People who don't want to invest and just use the coin pay the Fee and the investors get a portion if Staking.

It really grows exponentially from there since at that point the coin could be worth more than the fee and fractions can be used to pay with. Now the Staking percentages can also be set up as a Cost Structure instead of an Inflationary view. If you consider that Market Cap may exceed the base of cost for a lower level of service, you will need to then scale to meet the demand. This would have to be setup intrinsically within the Staking percentage. Everyone would agree to a higher percentage since they know it must grow at a higher rate than most coins who just value based on trade. Kore has services and must meet any financial aspects as any normal corporation would be required to. Yet still be decentralized. It is a very tight rope to walk.

We appreciate your opinion and this needs to be taken into consideration especially for the long term.  Smiley
If it were a certain BTC amount then it should be affordable and eventually may make sense to do away with it all together.
For Korecoin to survive short term arrangements may need to be considered.

As regards development:
Kore has had more than a few setbacks in the past and we are experiencing
a good number of them now.
We are busy working on how to proceed from here. The Kore Team is in it for the
long haul and statistics prove that's one of the largest aspects to assure success.

The biggest thing right now the Community could do is donate BTC to support it.
Korecoin donations are welcomed also but it's the BTC that will keep
progress moving and pay the bills of development.
The Community could also donate their skills and time.

MM
Activity: 658
Users will be the KING!!! Mike and Crew just need to get paid (Back) for their efforts somehow... The infrastructure, (Marketing and Coders) costs need to be sustained... etc. etc.

snipped....

Also you can make this so that you need less coin vs cost by checking the cost of BitCoin in the wallet vs the amount of coin needed to stake to make a call. So if the cost of Kore equals .00005 and BitCoin is $230 you need to hold $100 worth of coin so the amount of coin will change vs the price at any given time. This would force buying if the price of Kore Falls. It is auto incentivizing!!! This may be the first of its kind to substantiate market activity with the cost of your service too! So the use is tied to the actual price!

I think this will be the way to go and then the Stakers can Share the network fees even and 25% goes to Kore costs perpetually. The bills have to be paid and if the Devs get rich off of it well hmmm if users can get rich too is it worth it? Or you just want to get rich and the Devs should be poor? There should be balance though but if the success is based on usage then at any point this is acceptable to me...

legendary
Users will be the KING!!! Mike and Crew just need to get paid for their efforts somehow... The infrastructure costs need to be sustained... etc. etc.

If you don't want the price of the coin to dump if donations are sold then BTC must be sent. If granting network fees Kore coin would need to be sold also, this is another problem that creates a sell scenario to be taken advantage of by market manipulators.

Requiring 1000 or more coin to be bought just to use the service was what I had proposed a while back, I think I said 10,000 though Smiley. This requirement just proves an investment, the coin can always be sold and even profited upon. So you have no costs and if you use the service you support it with your initial investment.

If Kore requires a certain amount of coin it benefits early adopters. Since cost are cheaper now. If it costs $100 in coin to use the service in perpetuity then how is that expensive? Also require this amount to be staking to make calls. Then you secure the network and create staking participation for usage. Imagine the people who are saying you have to be rich to use the coin after they invest the $100 and that same coin becomes worth $10,000! Like I said the users will be KING! If you enforce this it will either gravitate people and cause success or no one buys and it stagnates. But at least we would have tried.

Also you can make this so that you need less coin vs cost by checking the cost of BitCoin in the wallet vs the amount of coin needed to stake to make a call. So if the cost of Kore equals .00005 and BitCoin is $230 you need to hold $100 worth of coin so the amount of coin will change vs the price at any given time. This would force buying if the price of Kore Falls. It is auto incentivizing!!! This may be the first of its kind to substantiate market activity with the cost of your service too! So the use is tied to the actual price!

I think this will be the way to go and then the Stakers can Share the network fees even and 25% goes to Kore costs perpetually. The bills have to be paid and if the Devs get rich off of it well hmmm if users can get rich too is it worth it? Or you just want to get rich and the Devs should be poor? There should be balance though but if the success is based on usage then at any point this is acceptable to me...

Working in Team everyone has his responsabilities, but in a Foundation one becomes president

No President is acceptable.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Working in Team everyone has his responsabilities, but in a Foundation one becomes president

Kore Voip Alpha was a great proof of concept.

Let's put Kore 3.0 back on the table for discussion.

1)  Set up a KoreCoin foundation & choose a king
2)  Establish funding for the foundation as a 50/50 split (too much?) of staking rewards with staking wallet and foundation wallet (give him all the money and power)
3)  Free TOR based VOIP calling for anyone staking more than X (1,000 coins?) (free calls for rich people, the other ones pays)
4)  Kore foundation partnership / contract for service with Anveo or similar provider for VOIP calls relayed from foundation TOR servers

wallets are syncing again now and blocks are moving.  Let's get 3.0 built in the next 60 days.

Can talk on the point 1 and 4. MikeMike4real and KoreTeam, what are your thoughts?

Maybe I get it wrong, but the 2 and 3 sounds like this to me:

1)  Set up a KoreCoin foundation & choose a king
2)  Establish funding for the foundation as a 50/50 split (too much?) of staking rewards with staking wallet and foundation wallet (give him all the money and power)
3)  Free TOR based VOIP calling for anyone staking more than X (1,000 coins?) (free calls for rich people, the other ones pays)
4)  Kore foundation partnership / contract for service with Anveo or similar provider for VOIP calls relayed from foundation TOR servers

1) I'm trying to setup a meeting to discuss the funding/foundation. We discussed it in general but hope we can  come up with  more ideas.
One idea I had was a crap coin trading fund. Ones could Donate and/or Lend their crap coins to a trusted Team member that may have fair trading skills and the proceeds could go towards the foundation/korecoin projects.
"KING" Not sure what you mean by this. Elaborate please...
2) Personally I don't think a foundation of Korecoins staking is the best since it increases
the total coins and creates sell pressure. The best way to donate is to donate BTC. Sure we could now use more Korecoins donated to give to the New Kore Dev when they accept the job.
It makes sense for the Kore Dev to have incentive.
Maybe a system that DASH/DARKCOIN has to stabilize the price from manipulators is good too.
3) It may make sense to just put it out there for free for people to use. In time that can be reconsidered making it a mandatory certain amount of coins in the wallet for it to work
but not sure how that would go over.
4) The idea was to write a VoiP service from scratch for Kore that we hope to be of a better quality than any existing but will in the meantime try to get a VoIP back in the wallet.
Kore would then use the Gateway Service provided by Viorcoin. This way they could not shut Kore nor Vior down. Kore of course could purchase the software and services needed if decided and had the money to buy them.

One thing everyone can do now is Donate BTC and/or Kore and/or their Skills and Time.

MM
legendary

1)  Set up a KoreCoin foundation & choose a king
2)  Establish funding for the foundation as a 50/50 split (too much?) of staking rewards with staking wallet and foundation wallet (give him all the money and power)
3)  Free TOR based VOIP calling for anyone staking more than X (1,000 coins?) (free calls for rich people, the other ones pays)
4)  Kore foundation partnership / contract for service with Anveo or similar provider for VOIP calls relayed from foundation TOR servers

wallets are syncing again now and blocks are moving.  Let's get 3.0 built in the next 60 days.

Can talk on the point 1 and 4. MikeMike4real and KoreTeam, what are your thoughts?

Maybe I get it wrong, but the 2 and 3 sounds like this to me:

1)  Set up a KoreCoin foundation & choose a king
2)  Establish funding for the foundation as a 50/50 split (too much?) of staking rewards with staking wallet and foundation wallet (give him all the money and power)
3)  Free TOR based VOIP calling for anyone staking more than X (1,000 coins?) (free calls for rich people, the other ones pays)
4)  Kore foundation partnership / contract for service with Anveo or similar provider for VOIP calls relayed from foundation TOR servers
Activity: 297
Merit: 30

1)  Set up a KoreCoin foundation
2)  Establish funding for the foundation as a 50/50 split (too much?) of staking rewards with staking wallet and foundation wallet
3)  Free TOR based VOIP calling for anyone staking more than X (1,000 coins?)

wallets are syncing again now and blocks are moving.  Let's get 3.0 built in the next 60 days.

"Plundering Our Freedom with Abandon - Robert Scheer on Reality Asserts Itself (1/3)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iLDnq_S00U
To ALL,

I apologize for creating any distrust in allowing a situation whereby
some crap coin wallet Virus/Malware allowed the theft of my coins
and quite possibly much more than that.

I can claim my Laptop drive crashed and had to use the Machine that was setup as a stand alone DVR for my Security Cameras and fell asleep after a 7+ hour meeting and some other shorter ones with all my windows and wallets open but...

There is no excuse.

I'm working on strategies that hopefully will not allow something like this to happen again and have asked those on our Team that are well versed in security for their help.

My Sincerest Apologies,
MikeMike

Dont worry Mike, it could happen to anyone.

Apreciate your transparency and responsability facing the problems

Please post your new adress so we can donate some KORE

I as well appreciate your thoughts and desire to help.
The best thing people could do is donate to the BTC address to support the coders and projects.
13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD

Fortunately someone was able to rescue jit some of my Korecoin but only about 1/12th of what I had in the wallet and account. In time I will put up a Korecoin Address for myself.........
EDIT:Due to a request here is my Kore Address: KKRhRyJ6ktGQHCeu3yAsWU3koM7ndiMeUb
My main goal was and is to support the multitude of projects we are and will develop including many thousands of dollars for some incredible advertising ideas that would blow your mind, I was in this for the long haul and still am.
We are opening discussion among the Team how to fund coding etc.

I'm also in talks with the Escrow agent I made the original arrangements with and asked him to freeze all accounts so until further notice use the BTC address in my nick. All donations will be accounted for on a spread sheet.

The Kore Team has spent and donated much the past 9+ months and now ask what it is the Community can do. Realize that there were also countless hours of "donated coding" that came at a cost of not working secularly.

Sincerely,
MikeMike
legendary
To ALL,

I can claim my Laptop drive crashed and had to use the Machine that was setup as a stand alone DVR for my Security Cameras and fell asleep after a 7+ hour meeting and some other shorter ones with all my windows and wallets open but...

There is no excuse.

I'm working on strategies that hopefully will not allow something like this to happen again and have asked those on our Team that are well versed in security for their help.

My Sincerest Apologies,
MikeMike

Dont worry Mike, it could happen to anyone.

Apreciate your transparency and responsability facing the problems

Please post your new adress so we can donate some KORE
To ALL,

There is no excuse.

"This is why the Æther Kripton OS was created"

My Sincerest Apologies,
MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: