Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 43. (Read 372333 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I haven't visited this thread for a long time. As some of you maybe know, I am interested in the Proof of Burn concept.

So, here is my question: Is the anonymos Proof of Burn mechanism (PobAnon) now implemented? Or is there at least a whitepaper / some development for it?

Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I have sent 1 BTC to this address 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD to help developing the new wallet.
This is what we need right now, rising money for the project instead of prying and hoping for somebody who makes the whole work and pays everything.
If Korecoins come to the top 10 one day you all will make a huge profit but until them you must give all.

Thanks to the Kore Community for never giving up, specially Mike.

Sorry for my less activity in the last time but i really have zero time.
I am still Staking 24/7 and i hope my donation will motivate others to donate and helps to come a step forward.

My warmest greetings to the Korecoin Community

btcage

You are a great person btcage!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I have sent 1 BTC to this address 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD to help developing the new wallet.
This is what we need right now, rising money for the project instead of prying and hoping for somebody who makes the whole work and pays everything.
If Korecoins come to the top 10 one day you all will make a huge profit but until them you must give all.

I am still Staking 24/7 and i hope my donation will motivate others to donate and helps to come a step forward.

btcage

btcage,

You deserve a medal for your support and loyalty!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
I would have paid without asking for donations.
It's detailed in my prior posts why that's impossible right now.

You have been with us from the beginning and never wavered in your actions,
trust and support for Korecoin and the Team.
We hope to meet your approval with what will be coming in the next months.

Until next time, Be well my Friend.

Most Sincerely,

MikeMike

UPDATE:

There is 1.31964 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address
for a total of 1.50456075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (1.689 - 2.489 BTC)
Near half way there.
 Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

btcage
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Kore Community,

Why not ask for being listed in:
- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Hi Tesla,
            Yes KORE needs more exposure on exchanges, but in my opinion it would be foolish to do so until the takeover is complete and we have a new wallet and new thread etc, everything under the control of the new KORE team. It is possible that getting on an extra exchange or 2 now might boost the community support and get the wallet released sooner. At the moment the priority is to raise the funds to pay the coder, and then more costs to get the wallet versions compiled. I do feel if we were on more exchanges now it would just be with no volume and no attention. Any attention we do get would point to the current mess Eurbids left the project in.

Anyone considering donating see MMs post for details  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11724218

You nailed it DF.

We do have plans for a "Get the Word Out" campaign at the right time.
For now if you trust us and believe in what we are doing and where we want to take things
then you might consider close friends that trust your judgement.
Other than that Until we show that we have come through taking over the coin
and the release of the new wallet it could do more long term harm than good.

We do appreciate the desire to make Korecoin known.
There will come a time that you just can't stop talking about Korecoin
and the Kore Team Projects.

Until then we are in hibernation mode.
 Wink

Hi DF, Hi MM,

I agree with both there are some positive and negative points of getting in more exchanges:

Negatives:
1) People could associate tha actual Kore Proyect with the Eurbids one
2) People wont be as much interested as with the new wallet

Positives:
1) More Buying pressure, price up
2) More investors, more people interested in moving forward (donations, code)
3) Reduce the probability of being without exchange (it's not good to see the market can be delisted)

IMO if the KORE Team can explain in a few lines (elevator pitch), it could help to introduce the new people interested in KORE
To include in the elevator pitch:
- where KORE come from
- where is it now
- where it want to be
- how it's working on it

What do you think about it? Could it be possible? Dont wont to pressure the Team, I'm just giving an idea i think will help

It's obvious the old dev left us a mess and we are trying to get it straightened out.
We have spent many hundreds of hours doing this and there is much work left to do.
Many hours are spent each day and the Meetings are many.
We want to do it as right as we can at this junction in time
while not giving what and where we are going away.
Interviews, NDAs and Doxing take up much time as well.

MikeMike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Kore Community,

- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Hi Tesla,
            Yes KORE needs more exposure on exchanges, but in my opinion it would be foolish to do so until the takeover is complete and we have a new wallet and new thread etc, everything under the control of the new KORE team. It is possible that getting on an extra exchange or 2 now might boost the community support and get the wallet released sooner. At the moment the priority is to raise the funds to pay the coder, and then more costs to get the wallet versions compiled. I do feel if we were on more exchanges now it would just be with no volume and no attention. Any attention we do get would point to the current mess Eurbids left the project in.

Anyone considering donating see MMs post for details  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11724218

You nailed it DF.

For now if you trust us and believe in what we are doing and where we want to take things

Wink

Hi DF, Hi MM,

I agree with both there are some positive and negative points of getting in more exchanges:

Negatives:
1) People could associate tha actual Kore Proyect with the Eurbids one
2) People wont be as much interested as with the new wallet

Positives:
1) More Buying pressure, price up
2) More investors, more people interested in moving forward (donations, code)
3) Reduce the probability of being without exchange (it's not good to see the market can be delisted)

IMO if the KORE Team can explain in a few lines (elevator pitch), it could help to introduce the new people interested in KORE
To include in the elevator pitch:
- where KORE come from
- where is it now
- where it want to be
- how it's working on it

What do you think about it? Could it be possible? Dont wont to pressure the Team, I'm just giving an idea i think will help
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Kore Community,

- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Hi Tesla,

You nailed it DF.

Wink
Activity: 341
Kore Community,

- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Hi Tesla,

Activity: 252
Kore Community,

- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Think about it from a business point of view.

Placement: Where do buyers look for your product or service? Are your products available at the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities? What do your competitors do, and how can you learn from that and/or differentiate?

KORE needs to be everywhere!

Activity: 658
Lol this is one of the comments of the Artikel you poster Mike

Wags71
12 hours ago
This is ridiculous. This very same webpage has a facebook tracker embedded in it, by design. If you're logged into facebook while reading this page, facebook will know you're reading it if you don't block it. Natural News has a lot of nerve calling facebook out when they are enabling them.

There are also google trackers on this site as well. In fact, there are 20 trackers right now.

Download Privacy Badger to block them. It's a firefox extension. And don't use Chrome, because Google can track everything you do no matter what you block. And they can turn on your microphone as
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
"Facebook now harvesting the list of all the other websites you visit: total online surveillance is here"

http://www.naturalnews.com/050219_Facebook_internet_surveillance_personal_data.html

Thanks for the Contributions!
They do add up.
We are over .5 BTC

UPDATE:

There is 0.31964 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address
for a total of .50456075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (2.696 - 3.496 BTC)

btcage, where are you?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
MikeMike has asked me to post this (he's currently on the road and can't access BCT right now.)

We're urgently requesting donations as a dev doing work on the KORE wallet has just reached a milestone and we need to pay him.

Please consider donating to the KORE Team BTC address: 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD

Thanks!
Azure

Thank you Azure for posting.

Hi Kore Community,

We had a Coder working on some changes to the wallet the last few months.
They just devised a way to include the special features we wanted to see people have use of in the wallet.
Payment in full is required for the job and we still need to pay for compiling the wallet into two other platforms.
This Professional Talented Coder we are using is very reasonable and we trust he can do what needs to be done
meeting the challenge of what the Kore Team was requesting be added to the wallet.
Above all he is trustworthy, honest and honorable.

snipped.....

Now we are turning to you, The Kore Community and we trust you will do it right.
The sooner the donations come in the sooner the work can get completed.
A request was sent asking how long this work might take but I'm guessing
from a few weeks to a few months.

This is your moment!

Cheers!
  Smiley

Please consider donating to the KORE Team BTC address: 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD
No contribution is too small!  Smiley

+1
I sent my contribution
happy to see you guys back on kore and together we will fly

Thanks Much!
 Smiley
We will do what needs to be done to ensure Korecoin's vision and tech succeeds.

UPDATE:

There is 0.2996 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address
for a total of .48432075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (2.742 - 3.549 BTC) EDIT.

Let's hope BTC does a double soon!
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
MikeMike has asked me to post this (he's currently on the road and can't access BCT right now.)

We're urgently requesting donations as a dev doing work on the KORE wallet has just reached a milestone and we need to pay him.

Thanks!
Azure

Hi Kore Community,

They just devised a way to include the special features we wanted to see people have use of in the wallet.
Payment in full is required for the job and we still need to pay for compiling the wallet into two other platforms.
This Professional Talented Coder we are using is very reasonable and we trust he can do what needs to be done
meeting the challenge of what the Kore Team was requesting be added to the wallet.

Unfortunately I'm broke, you know why and I don't want to belabor that fact.
If Korecoin Is to survive we are going to need between 800.00 - 1000.00 US dollars (3.27 - 4.09 BTC) to get the wallet completed.
There is 0.2496 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address
for a total of .43432075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (2.8357 - 3.6557 BTC).

The Kore Team and I have done all we could to financially support the Coding, VPSs, VPNs, the website and hosting the block Explorer, numerous social media accounts, graphics, news articles and marketing, Æther OS and FIRE Coding for eight months, tens of thousands of dollars for the Kore Team projects.

Since the old Dev betrayed and stole from the Kore Community and Team it took hundreds of hours of research, meetings, interviewing, collaborations leading to countless sleepless nights to finally reach this point where the wallet we were determined to create can be created.
We expect you to be very pleased with what this new wallet will encompass and an escrow agent could be used if that makes it more comfortable for you to donate.

Now we are turning to you, The Kore Community and we trust you will do it right.

This is your moment!

Cheers!
  Smiley

+1
I sent my contribution
happy to see you guys back on kore and together we will fly

Activity: 308
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Thanks!
Azure

Hi Kore Community,

Unfortunately I'm broke, you know why and I don't want to belabor that fact.
If Korecoin Is to survive we are going to need between 800.00 - 1000.00 US dollars (3.27 - 4.09 BTC) to get the wallet completed.
There is 0.2496 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address
for a total of .43432075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (2.8357 - 3.6557 BTC).

The Kore Team and I have done all we could to financially support the Coding, VPSs, VPNs, the website and hosting the block Explorer, numerous social media accounts, graphics, news articles and marketing, Æther OS and FIRE Coding for eight months, tens of thousands of dollars for the Kore Team projects.

Since the old Dev betrayed and stole from the Kore Community and Team it took hundreds of hours of research, meetings, interviewing, collaborations leading to countless sleepless nights to finally reach this point where the wallet we were determined to create can be created.
We expect you to be very pleased with what this new wallet will encompass and an escrow agent could be used if that makes it more comfortable for you to donate.

This is your moment!

Cheers!
  Smiley

Activity: 475

Thanks!
Azure
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MikeMike is back!  YAAAY!
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Thanks BCT!
 Smiley

Yes a big thanks to everyone who made it happen!
 Smiley

I will no longer be using the:  MikeMike4real  nick so please, DO NOT SEND ANY PMs etc to that nick.
It's been retired and only for emergency usage.
Activity: 475

MikeMike is back!  YAAAY!
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Thanks BCT!
 Smiley

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
By request of Mikemike, the escrow coins are now staking

Hi CG,

Just regained account access.
Yes I asked CG to have the Korecoins in the Esrow Account stake here and there
to increase the coins in that account to use to support the Korecoin Projects
and mainly the prospect to attract a new dev.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

It's good to be back!
Thanks to the Admins of BCT!!!
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
By request of Mikemike, the escrow coins are now staking

Thanks CG,

The reason for having them stake here and there is to increase the number of coins
we can use to attract a permanent new Dev etc. in the future.
Since nearly all my Korecoins, alt coins and BTC were stolen I no longer have the ability
to donate towards this process as I had promised.

MM

Hi ALL,

My original account MikeMike is back in my control.
 Smiley
Thanks for your patience.
I will no longer be using the MikeMike4real account
unless an emergency.

MM
Pages:
Jump to: