Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 67. (Read 372333 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

SUPPORT the KORE NETWORK - STAKE YOUR COINS

NEW to Korecoin?
btcage has offered 20 Kore and I will double that to total 60 Kore
to see you support the Kore Network by Staking your coins.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9751718

While we wait for further developments, Support the Kore Network.
All's needed is a tiny portion of coins staking at all times.
 Smiley

PoS Coins require "Staking" to process transactions
through the blockchain and keeping it from getting stuck.
Once it gets stuck it requires patience till it frees up.

Everyone that's not staking - Support the Network/KORE
by downloading the wallet, create an address, deposit
some KORE and Keeping the wallet open/staking.
It will begin to stake after the coins mature
which could take hours so be patient...
IF the blockchain get's stuck OR Not syncing leave it open.
You will receive all payouts when everything catches up.
 Wink
NOTES:
A-Each Address in the Wallet has a max. Stake Capacity of 50K coins.
B-Every time you deposit coins they go through the Maturing stage.
C-Set aside coins in Settings Tab to send.
D-IF you have not staked before it's very simple. give it a try.

★ Thanks for your diligence in supporting KORE!
We await exciting times ahead.
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you!
new plan and roadmap of KORE.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 742
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
This is the same conversation over and over and over again with the same result, the DEV neglecting the community and refusing to communicate. Why even ask about the coin at all? I was the bad guy for saying all this months ago. The problem is the same as it has been, inaction and perhaps incompetence by Eurbids.

Well one "Other thing" is consistent.
Your lies.

Can't help yourself I see.

Lies? Please elaborate because you are now saying all the same shit I said months ago.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
so...whats the bottom line now ??

It depends on how market reacts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
so...whats the bottom line now ?? is there any common denominator ??
Activity: 728

Community: Professional approach (gain/big investiment)

you really consider this community professional??
The only ones working on Kore are Mike and Eurbids. We are just looking. Let them discuss their things in private. No social pressure

With "professional", I would say for money... No from behavior of point of view on this forum.

For example, that means there are a lot of people that live with crypto trading... Obviously they frequently need updates. (for example)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
People can change the world when they do not like the way it is.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Lol

The only ones working on Kore are Mike and Eurbids. We are just looking. Let them discuss their things
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

The only ones working on Kore are Mike and Eurbids. We are just looking. Let them discuss their things in private. No social pressure
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I don't know Mike, maybe I mistake but I feeling that you try to find any reason for make a querrel.

If you have changed idea and maybe want to move your project to another coin, you are free to do it without problems and without tell bad things here. All community will understand you, and I'm sure will be with you.
It's obvious those still left here would rather stay here.

The best way to solve this problem is, IMHO, that Eurbids decide to accept the helping hand offering him by Mike (trusted dev's team).

For example about the chat feature, Mike's team could start now to develop it... When it's ready, they will send to Eurbids for a regular check/valuation.

The release's time will be very reduced the KorePhone can continue to grow and the community will see EDIT: Somewhat regular updates.

Eurbids,

Take a look at this idea Pala suggested above.

Kore's tech of VoIP is no longer just kore's as other coins have VoIP now.
It's not that we are giving you help since you are busy with kore 3.0

Could you then consider this approach?
WE know it would mean giving us the full source code BUT
You are never going to do any more updates to it anyway
by making a new entire coin.

The Only thing needed is an inclusion of chat and a working Phone Book
for public adoption. By a miracle maybe KoreSurf.

We don't have the time to do much else anyway being we are so busy on
the korephone OS.

What do you think?

MM

EDIT:
Pala,
Excellent suggestion.
Thanks for thinking outside the box.
 Smiley
The big difference is between the pricipal project visions.

Eurbids: Amateur approach (free time/no coins?)

Community/Investors: Professional approach (gain/big investiment)

Obviously, this paradigms cannot coexist side by side.

It is not possible, in fact, to solve complex problems by just approaching them from one side.

The best way to solve this problem is, IMHO, that Eurbids decide to accept the helping hand offering him by Mike (trusted dev's team).

For example about the chat feature, Mike's team could start now to develop it... When it's ready, they will send to Eurbids for a regular check/valuation.

The release's time will be very reduced, the KorePhone can continue to grow and the community will see many updates every week.

...And they lived happily ever after...

Eurbids, Mike... What do you think about?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
This is the same conversation over and over and over again with the same result, the DEV neglecting the community and refusing to communicate. Why even ask about the coin at all? I was the bad guy for saying all this months ago. The problem is the same as it has been, inaction and perhaps incompetence by Eurbids.

Well one "Other thing" is consistent.
Your lies.

Can't help yourself I see.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

The big difference is between the pricipal project visions.

Eurbids: Amateur approach (free time/no coins?)

Community/Investors: Professional approach (gain/big investiment)

Obviously, this paradigms cannot coexist side by side.

It is not possible, in fact, to solve complex problems by just approaching them from one side.

The release's time will be very reduced, the KorePhone can continue to grow and the community will see many updates every week.

...And they lived happily ever after...
Activity: 475
Eurbids, as a suggestion, in order to attempt to 'get us all on the same page': Would you be willing to update us every 10-12 days?  Just a little something to say, "things are progressing", etc, or something, or even just a "hi, I'm still around", etc... ?  What do you think?  Is that "too much to ask" or does it sound reasonable to you?

Activity: 658
Guys.. my advice is to make a Slack channel for korecoin. It's a lot better to communicate there instead of here.. and the best thing is everyone can help who has an interest in this coin.

The best thing that permits Kore members to communicate is a simple chat client embedded in the wallet.  Smiley

+1 for both of the ideas... but a chat in the wallet would be a nice feature
hmmmm ... ok i see, thats a statement.... so you dont give a fuck....i mean i hawe no problem with it, i did no big  investment in it, im just here because i feel your ar a honest person.... i just like the comiunity here. .....

......But!!!! you postet your happy that you lost throns behind and now your like "if you guys dont respect my authorety you will hawe to deal with the consequence, just shut up, I hawe the power, and I do like I want because I am the KING, and you guys hawe to obey because without me you are nothing  "

But no, maybe it's a misunderstanding. I'm not the King. But I want that people respect my self and wait without still everyday to irritate me with requests about the new release. It's all. Always querrel here because they want that I will how they wish. And always the problems on the base is the speculation.

I don't agree to this, I've already prove many times about my dedication to this coin, I don't must to prove it everyday or everyweek.

Speaking from my perspective: I respect you, Eurbids; I always have.  It's just some of your (recent) actions that I have less respect for (compared to your past actions which I do have more respect for.)  I always respect people though.  Actions are another matter, and the two are very separate things to me.

If you are feeling pressured then please just tell the community (as you are now); it would have been nice if you could have said that a bit earlier though.  It is simply a matter of people being able to know why you do things or do not do things.  I don't expect you to post every day.  Perhaps once a week, as Mike suggests, might be a good idea though.
i think as it mostly allways the truth is somewhere in the middle
i see both aspeckt, while mike is concernd about promotion you eurbids think that people hawe to hawe faith in your work and just let doing your thing
...the problem is you fear short time speculators but people how want to invest in a coin (long term )
fear devs that drop the coin,  if you just dont give a fuck about the comiunity the comiunity will not give a fuck about you...ok you can live with it and say you dont care ...but you lose because of you`r ego or of you`r
despite... there should be some balance ...nobody whant you to post every day... but every now and then would be nice... saying hello im still here... i mean your bilding a coin that helps people comiunicate so ...its kind of ironical if you don`t (comiunicate)

Couldn't have said it any better

+1 for stating things as they are...  and, Eurbids, that is not to say that constructive criticism is a personal attack so please don't view it as such.  It is simply pointing out the reality of the situation and to allow for a potential 'correction of course'.
No Mike, you mistake.

It's not me that had create this situation. It's people that don't have sufficient patience, and speculators that fear to lost money that create situations like this. Me don't have do nothing. I'm still in my place and work to my tasks.

About your KorePhone's requests I don't know about what you talk, I've never receive requests from you or from the Team. If you talk about the bugfix of ALPHA, I don't have time to work to the older release. I'm sure that KorePhone will work fine without it too.

The Kore 2.0 developing are official closed right now. The future is on the 3.0 Revolution.

Perhaps you somehow missed it then.  Check your PMs again from a while back.
Pages:
Jump to: