Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 62. (Read 372333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Why the Æther OS was developed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H8s9w6Rdaw

'NSA has eyes in every digital communication'

Wink

Stake Your Coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
IMHO I think that the "6 months or a little before", is only the "total time" necessary for complete "KoreCoin3.0 - The Evolution" project (Anon Marketplace,  stealth address, Telco Gateway, embedded secure browser, embedded secure mail, etc...).

I think new features will be released on the way.

I'm interested too about KoreCard and Poba.

Yes of course. I don't need 6 months for the first release. I told around 6 months for the full wallet features in list.

It has been about 3 months since the last update; I would like to know if there is any news about Kore development.

Thank you very much dev.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange
Just a question. I am not a developer but was reading this. Is this already addressed ...
https://www.facebook.com/Bitcoinsnews/posts/352790591573514
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Please support the network by staking some of your coins.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Is Proof-of-burn active in this coin?

Is it working as an anonymization technique?

I'm mostly a Slimcoiner but the PoBA could be interesting, if it really works.

To my knowledge the PoBA was put into Kore 3.0 Eurbids the DEV is working on.

The Kore Team is also working on a few additions to Kore 2.0 till Eurbids is done.

Hope we hear an update from him soon.

MM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Is Proof-of-burn active in this coin?

Is it working as an anonymization technique?

I'm mostly a Slimcoiner but the PoBA could be interesting, if it really works.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Why the Aether Operating System has been developed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy8r8TPiajA

‘Most hackers are good people’ – fmr spy, author on cyber-attacks & NSA

Very good!  Wink
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Why the Æther Operating System has been developed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy8r8TPiajA

‘Most hackers are good people’ – fmr spy, author on cyber-attacks & NSA
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
KORE:

Only fully functioning TOR Embedded PoS-Staking Transaction Wallet.

Wink

Stake Your Coins.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
one of the most undervalued coins atm, i bought some but its hard, little to nobody selling for this low price.

In 3-4 weeks or sooner we should see some movement upwards.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
one of the most undervalued coins atm, i bought some but its hard, little to nobody selling for this low price.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
From bittrex

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 13th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

TIME TO MAKE SOMETHING AS COMMUNITYYYY

EURBIDS!! PLEASEE!!! TIME TO SHOW UP WITH SOME GOOD NEWSSS!!

He usually does not respond unless you reply directly to one of his posts.
It's been a few months so I too hope to hear of some kind of progress on Kore 3.0.

One thing I can assure the Kore Community of:
The Kore Team WILL NOT let the Community down.
 Smiley

He said he'll be updating the community during the process. That was in november if i remember correctly. He've made some little mini updates, but I think it's time for a new one.

Great to hear that the Kore Team is figthing hard for this project.

Thanks for that!!  Wink Wink

RW,

You will be impressed.
 Wink

I agree, the Kore Community respected Eurbids wishes of not bugging him for an update every week or two
and it's been about 5-6 weeks since that end of December fiasco
AND Over 3-Months into his 6-months needed for Kore 3.0 from first week in November missed release.
Best to ask him directly responding to one of his thread posts for the update.
Otherwise I doubt you may get one.

Personally I'm glad to see ones expressing their concerns and opinions...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
From bittrex

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 13th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

It's been a few months so I too hope to hear of some kind of progress on Kore 3.0.

Smiley

He said he'll be updating the community during the process. That was in november if i remember correctly. He've made some little mini updates, but I think it's time for a new one.

Great to hear that the Kore Team is figthing hard for this project.

Thanks for that!!  Wink Wink
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
From bittrex

Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
From bittrex

I remember the good old days when we told "We have the best Dev"
Dev was online every day and we was motivated to keep this coin to the top 10 or even top 5.
We Created the Kore community, and everybody had had a position in the community, we were online everyday and had super communication together. we could be one of the best community's but our Dev did not showed up anymore and did not answered our question so we did not know what will happen with our investment.
Yes Dev has family and he has a private live but we also have family and a private live and some of us put a lot of money in this coin because we started to trust the new Dev after we have been scammed by the old dev !!!
Every day we see the volume goes down and interest of the people goes also down.
My specially invested much money in this coin while the old Dev was caring and after he was gone i invested again because i trusted the new dev, i did not sale one coin til today and since the beginning i am staking to protecting the network.
Coins with active Devs have always an active community, coins with active community have always a future.
But we as community have no motivation anymore because we have no communication to the Dev anymore this coin could be one of the top ten and its still not impossible, but Dev must act now!
Dev must start to be the one again who was online everyday and friendly to everybody, he must be the one again we loved and trusted him.

As Ivan Duffield from Darkcoin wons the proof of honor DarkCoins price started to grow, because people trust him and they now the coin will not let them down.
Eurbids we are still here because of you, we invested in this Project because of you!
The old scam Dev is away long time ago but we are here and we invested again in this project because of you, so du not let us down.

My respect to the community who is still here

Don't worry KORE will not be delisted and all can do their part to make sure that does not happen.
We are busy at work on Kore's additional tech.
I'm having trouble getting some of the new OP pages main graphics completed
and am busy prepping for a business relocation plus we added some additional security
coding to Kore and the Korephone projects so please have patience.
Thanks for all those true believers in Kore and who trust us on the Kore Team
still working hard behind the scenes. It will be well worth the wait
and we look forward to hearing something from Eurbids.
 Cool

Sincerely,
MM
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

SUPPORT the KORE NETWORK - STAKE YOUR COINS

KORECOIN IS THE ONLY WORKING TOR EMBEDDED TRANSACTION WALLET

NEW to Korecoin?
btcage has offered 20 Kore and I will double that to total 60 Kore
to see you support the Kore Network by Staking your coins.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9751718

While we wait for further developments, Support the Kore Network.
All's needed is a tiny portion of coins staking at all times.
 Smiley

PoS Coins require "Staking" to process transactions
through the blockchain and keeping it from getting stuck.
Once it gets stuck it requires patience till it frees up.

Everyone that's not staking - Support the Network/KORE
by downloading the wallet, create an address, deposit
some KORE and Keeping the wallet open/staking.
It will begin to stake after the coins mature
which could take hours so be patient...
IF the blockchain get's stuck OR Not syncing leave it open.
You will receive all payouts when everything catches up.
 Wink
NOTES:
A-Each Address in the Wallet has a max. Stake Capacity of 50K coins.
B-Every time you deposit coins they go through the Maturing stage.
C-Set aside coins in Settings Tab to send.
D-IF you have not staked before it's very simple. give it a try.

★ Thanks for your diligence in supporting KORE!
We await exciting times ahead.
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
From bittrex

I remember the good old days when we told "We have the best Dev"
Dev was online every day and we was motivated to keep this coin to the top 10 or even top 5.
We Created the Kore community, and everybody had had a position in the community, we were online everyday and had super communication together. we could be one of the best community's but our Dev did not showed up anymore and did not answered our question so we did not know what will happen with our investment.
Yes Dev has family and he has a private live but we also have family and a private live and some of us put a lot of money in this coin because we started to trust the new Dev after we have been scammed by the old dev !!!
Every day we see the volume goes down and interest of the people goes also down.
My specially invested much money in this coin while the old Dev was caring and after he was gone i invested again because i trusted the new dev, i did not sale one coin til today and since the beginning i am staking to protecting the network.
Coins with active Devs have always an active community, coins with active community have always a future.
But we as community have no motivation anymore because we have no communication to the Dev anymore this coin could be one of the top ten and its still not impossible, but Dev must act now!
Dev must start to be the one again who was online everyday and friendly to everybody, he must be the one again we loved and trusted him.

As Ivan Duffield from Darkcoin wons the proof of honor DarkCoins price started to grow, because people trust him and they now the coin will not let them down.
Eurbids we are still here because of you, we invested in this Project because of you!
The old scam Dev is away long time ago but we are here and we invested again in this project because of you, so du not let us down.

My respect to the community who is still here
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a bit of help with the cryptsy API & hoping someone can help Smiley

I am able to retrieve single markets and display but am stumped on how to display multiple markets on a webpage.
Can someone PM me the code to make this happen?

Thanks so much
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Whoa not even .2 BTC in 7 days? BTC is at $230! Selling creates volume too so have some of the major coin holders dump .2 a week and then buy them back up. No brainer.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
From bittrex

Pages:
Jump to: