Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 63. (Read 372333 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Maybe you could just tell us now before you lose any more of your supporters?

I working on a new release of KoreCoin. It's calling "KoreCoin 3.0 - The Evolution". It will start over the blockchain, but will honor the old bagholder. All address balances will be added on the block1, but not 1:1. Kore3 will start with a more big price and I will look for equipoise the value.

The new version will not a simple wallet, but a real secure and anonymous enviroment. The final vision is that people open his computer, open the wallet and don't need nothing more.

KoreCoin 3.0 will have a new long POW period and maybe NO POS.

KoreCoin 3.0 will have a new wallet layout
KoreCoin 3.0 will support the stealth address and voice calls through VoIP, with a TELCO gateway. Maybe the Video too but for now I'm not sure.
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a embedded secure browser, that working through the embedded TOR.
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a embedded secure email client, that working through the embedded TOR. And the users will have the possibility to buy a @korecoin.org address
KoreCoin 3.0 will have a dedicate tab that point to an anonymous marketplace, always through the embedded TOR.

And it's not all. I've many more ideas to add, but I don't want to tell it for now.

This will happen in the next six months or a little before

any news?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
How about us supporters play its parts. Lets vote for it on cryptsy atleast.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

+1 to start doing something as community

Someone to manage the twitter profile?

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange
How about us supporters play its parts. Lets vote for it on cryptsy atleast.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey Mike

Someone asked a question on the XDA thread.. I think its not a bad idea to give a response? Smiley

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/ther-apps-coders-shout-ground-floor-t2956802/page5

Thanks.
The DEV answered it and I'm trying to get approval for a more extensive answer...
and a more extensive answer was submitted.
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Today i was thinking about how great it would be to hawe instand korecoin phone cards that you can buy  around corner, for mobile fons that are not smart...i dont know if this could be posible, i just thought it could be usefull

I wouldnt mind selling them at my Gas station in Pakistan Smiley

Once we have additional security and other features integrated with Kore 2.0 only the imagination is the limit.
For these and also once Eurbids releases Kore 3.0 it will be important to test and work out it's bugs prior to a major release to the general public.
All ideas and avenues for Community Involvement or other if afforded will be considered and appreciated.

We are also open to having additional Coders join the Æther OS Team.

Sorry for the delay on the new OP page as I'm moving my entire business to a new location so the next month or two are going to be time constrained and we are not yet finished with the new main OP page graphics.
This delay though unfortunate has worked out for the best since we need another week or so to determine the expected Road Map and release dates.
WHY?
Because we have introduced some new extensive coding projects that we deemed a requirement for Kore 2.0 and the Æther OS to meet their true potentials.
Once a main security coding project is completed we will begin the hardware rendering and integration and be able to finish the work on the first integrated Kore 2.0 release.
The Communities will be notified soon as this transition begins.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Hey Mike

Someone asked a question on the XDA thread.. I think its not a bad idea to give a response? Smiley

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/ther-apps-coders-shout-ground-floor-t2956802/page5
But what I want is a product like skype. A wallet thats not hard for the common man. They can add users as simple as skype maybe we can have an id associated with the kore wallet that can be given to add a user. Heck I would get everyone working on it.

Oh, indeed, and I could not agree more!  ...stay tuned, there are new developments around the corner.
 Wink

Activity: 519
Merit: 502
But what I want is a product like skype. A wallet thats not hard for the common man. They can add users as simple as skype maybe we can have an id associated with the kore wallet that can be given to add a user. Heck I would get everyone working on it.

A Note to developer
I saw you were trying to remotely access a hosted wallet on android phone. I host a wallet on my pc I should be able to simply use that from my phone to call over voip. I know this is easier said then done. I wish I could help more then just suggesting....
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Today i was thinking about how great it would be to hawe instand korecoin phone cards that you can buy  around corner, for mobile fons that are not smart...i dont know if this could be posible, i just thought it could be usefull

I wouldnt mind selling them at my Gas station in Pakistan Smiley
Activity: 658

SUPPORT the KORE NETWORK - STAKE YOUR COINS

KORECOIN IS THE ONLY WORKING TOR EMBEDDED TRANSACTION WALLET
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Also another question I have is some of the mining has a ? infront of it (on POS wallet) and says generated but not accepted can you tell me about that also as to what that means?

Typical and it generates on the next block so nothing lost. Unless I'm mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Also another question I have is some of the mining has a ? infront of it (on POS wallet) and says generated but not accepted can you tell me about that also as to what that means?

The ? is an Orphaned Block and you didn't have enough stake I think to create the PoS. I am pretty sure it is something close to this or just orphaned. The network weight is your coin age and total vs the coin age and total of the network at any given time. It changes when people start to stake or turn their wallets off. Or if you turn your wallet off and come back it will have changed.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: