Pages:
Author

Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS - page 37. (Read 123084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Digishield is activated!

Kool Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit : just 22 blocks before getting to 82100 and getting awesome rewards Cheesy

So it's started Smiley

Yeah awesome ! my estimated earnings just increased by 4x Cheesy
but the blocks are taking way longer to be found now
may be just luck Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
David
Digishield is activated!

Edit : just 22 blocks before getting to 82100 and getting awesome rewards Cheesy

So it's started Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
Digishield is activated!

David
Digishield is activated!
David
I hit the same issue after a power related crash scenario and I ran it as administrator (not advised) and closed it and ran it again normally and it ran with out the lib error

Thanks! This can be the temporary solution before the new release.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I hit the same issue after a power related crash scenario and I ran it as administrator (not advised) and closed it and ran it again normally and it ran with out the lib error
David
UPDATE REMINDER

Less than 250 blocks before the hard-fork.
David
@dev,

I like your design of KSC new wallet but unfortunately I can't see the console working for me  Sad

When I try to run a command inside the console, my KSC wallet crashes

And when I restart the wallet again, this runtime error persists

Console should be a very basic function of a working wallet, could you please fix it asap??

Hello!

Thanks for the info, it will be fixed ASAP, i will let you know. Now i can recommend you to delete APPDATA/kashmircoin folder (don't forget to back up your wallet.dat), reboot and install it again. And please, wait for the updated one.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
@dev,

I like your design of KSC new wallet but unfortunately I can't see the console working for me  Sad

When I try to run a command inside the console, my KSC wallet crashes

And when I restart the wallet again, this runtime error persists

Console should be a very basic function of a working wallet, could you please fix it asap??
David
David
thanks for the PM, the new wallet is really cool! I'm here again with my signature!

Thanks! Welcome back!
David
Thanks! it still doesn't work , message me the pool donation link and i will send some ksc donation in the end!
I would also like to know how will kashbit work , it will change ksc to btc on based market price right ?

EDIT : the wallet needs some touch up ! I think it must have a auto-refresh function for statistics tab , the pool shows current block as 81300 while wallt is at 81250

Thanks! I will check what's wrong with the donations, so please wait a while.

Kashbit works like a simple exchange. Right, it depends on current KSC market price.

We will work on auto-update statistic function too, thanks. We also have some new ideas Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
thanks for the PM, the new wallet is really cool! I'm here again with my signature!
legendary
Just looking for peace
Thanks! it still doesn't work , message me the pool donation link and i will send some ksc donation in the end!
I would also like to know how will kashbit work , it will change ksc to btc on based market price right ?

EDIT : the wallet needs some touch up ! I think it must have a auto-refresh function for statistics tab , the pool shows current block as 81300 while wallt is at 81250
David
David

Changed the settings and successfully tested (percentage is 0.5). Please, check it once again.

still shows me error
may be problem is with mine account
anyways good to see you active Smiley
am going to sleep now!
it's late mignight
thanks for the awesome pool
i think i will be able to reach my goal of 10% of the PoW coin now Cheesy
[/quote]

Thank you!

I always active, sometimes just offline Smiley

Yes, i think that you can reach this goal) Good night!
legendary
Just looking for peace

Changed the settings and successfully tested (percentage is 0.5). Please, check it once again.
[/quote]

still shows me error
may be problem is with mine account
anyways good to see you active Smiley
am going to sleep now!
it's late mignight
thanks for the awesome pool
i think i will be able to reach my goal of 10% of the PoW coin now Cheesy
David
Thanks! May i ask you to try once again? There was a problem with IP on "Getting Started" page, now it's changed and at least mining should be available Smiley

On it
EDIT : kool it worked ! just keep it alive! am leaving my rig there Smiley

PS - why is net hasrate so high ? while in wallet it's low

EDIT : i can't put the donation percentage , it says the threshold has been put max at 0.1 and i was putting 0.2 , so i tried 0.1 but still same

chronicsky, thank you very much!

About hashrate: we will make it clear soon.

Donation threshold was set to 0,1, i've just changed it.

Thanks!

still same

http://prntscr.com/4hq86u
http://prntscr.com/4hq81k

Maybe it wasn't updated, i've just changed the percentage for one of my accounts. Please, can you try again?

Still same! i tried percentage as 1,2 and 0.1 but it shows same threshold error of 0.1 max
[/quote]

legendary
Just looking for peace
Thanks! May i ask you to try once again? There was a problem with IP on "Getting Started" page, now it's changed and at least mining should be available Smiley

On it
EDIT : kool it worked ! just keep it alive! am leaving my rig there Smiley

PS - why is net hasrate so high ? while in wallet it's low

EDIT : i can't put the donation percentage , it says the threshold has been put max at 0.1 and i was putting 0.2 , so i tried 0.1 but still same

chronicsky, thank you very much!

About hashrate: we will make it clear soon.

Donation threshold was set to 0,1, i've just changed it.

Thanks!

still same

http://prntscr.com/4hq86u
http://prntscr.com/4hq81k

Maybe it wasn't updated, i've just changed the percentage for one of my accounts. Please, can you try again?
[/quote]

Still same! i tried percentage as 1,2 and 0.1 but it shows same threshold error of 0.1 max
Pages:
Jump to: