Pages:
Author

Topic: [KSC] KASHMIRCOIN - MANDATORY UPDATE! - - - "BURIED" POW - cWallet - 50% POS - page 4. (Read 123084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
@chronicsky

LOL - I so love your commitment :-D

\o/ WOOT !!!!

Hhahaha Tongue

BTW about you asking to trust you on this. You don't really need to ask anything on that. I Trust you Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
UPDATE:

I've put out a request for "DEV-Coder" assistance.
I'll let you know what the response is as SOON as I get a reply back.

I completely trust this person and I need you folks to put your trust into me that I will try to find somebody to assist us and not hurt us.

Right now, we are completely flying under the "radar" so I don't see anybody trying to come in and screw us.

I just need you folks to stand STRONG and let me try to figure out who can really help us.

The LAST thing I want is another LAME ASS "DEV-Coder" to come in and then just completely disappear, like the last 2 DEV's have.

If my request for a DEV-Coder goes un-answered and/or the person declines - I'll let you know and I'll try again - ugh

@chronicsky - get your wallet warmed up - but - as I told this person - YOU decide who gets paid ANY bounty and how much. I personally think that bounties should not be paid until we see some results - and this person will completely understand - more so since we are not even on an exchange right now.

Cross you fingers folks......

Let's hope for a positive result :-D

p.s. - I didn't ask for much - only the basic's - but - My idea of basic's might prove to be a really BIG advancement compared to where we are now.......

Wish us good fortune :-D
Amazing! Good luck to all of us!
Am always ready with my wallet Wink

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
It shut down. Has anyone noticed block explorer?

The block explorer is useful and much needed. Thanks for that. I added to the website. Thank you Jenny.

The exchange is also really impressive. I didn't realize there was open source software for exchanges. I watch this space closely, and my amateur opinion based on what I've absorbed is that I don't believe there is a problem with US Fincen laws, so long as it doesn't trade fiat. To trade in fiat creates a huge headache for US regulations. But still, keeping hackers out is a huge responsibility and probably very difficult.

When we are ready, I think we can make a successful run at getting on Cryptopia.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Well, nobody cares so I can shut it down too
It shut down. Has anyone noticed block explorer?
legendary
Just looking for peace
Just to let you guys know , am watching all but half of this is going over my head.
@JS As i think , please close the exchange as it is not legal(maybe) and i don't think people will be comfortable with depositing their ksc/btc to a new exchange easily. Thanks for keeping the node alive

@MB Well, that escalated quickly Cheesy , chill out bro! it's gonna shutdown hopefully!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Running an exchange is a massive undertaking. I was thinking about it for a while, but was never comfortable enough with the potential security and logistical issues.

I recently ran across an exchange that showed an application error page when trying to withdraw Bitcoin. The stack trace returned a remarkable amount of information... not the sort of thing that should be shown to end users. I ended up discovering that their Bitcoin daemon has its RPC port open to the world. No IP restriction. This means that you only need the username and password to be able to clear out all their funds. Any web exploit which can view the contents of their scripts or configuration files would be able to reveal that information. I was flabbergasted that an exchange would run their Bitcoin client like this, ignoring at least two layers of basic protection which would prevent the loss of funds if the u/p did happen to get into a hacker's hands...

1. RPC port firewalled (NOPE, WIDE OPEN)
2. Connections limited to 127.0.0.1 or known trusted IPs (NOPE, CONNECT ALLOWED FROM ANY IP)
3. Correct username and password

Huh  Roll Eyes
I have updated the node IP: 185.92.220.83

And here is the block-explorer: http://185.92.220.83/
Guys, exchange will be closed today for some hours, i need to update some things. Will keep you informed.
legendary
Just looking for peace
I setup a basic website here,  http://kashmircoin.tumblr.com/

If I missed any good links, let me know.

I suggest Mangled Blue setup a new moderated thread, announce the take over, and reserve the first two posts.  That would let KSC start to build a legit presence on bct.

I can turn over the website later to whoever wants to do it.

I like it, simple & informative. Great work!

+1 for your suggestion. @MB, what do you thing about the exchange?

I agree , andthe exchange looks great.

I suggest Mangled Blue setup a new moderated thread, announce the take over, and reserve the first two posts.  That would let KSC start to build a legit presence on bct.

I like it, simple & informative. Great work!

+1 for your suggestion. @MB, what do you thing about the exchange?

One more little contribution: i got $ 50 Vultr credit for free and setup a simple exchange, look:
kashmircex .tk (i cannot post it without space so remove it of course)

You can trade, deposit & withdraw even without email activation, but i recommend to set 2-factor-auth.

I have enough funds to run it for about 2-3 weeks so far. Lets test it. If you will find any bugs you can send me a message through the ticket system  Smiley

I don't rally understand anything here :-|
What do we need?

Sorry for my language Smiley

I just created an exchange: kashmircex .tk (remove space before .tk)
You can trade if you want  Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
One more little contribution: i got $ 50 Vultr credit for free and setup a simple exchange, look:

You can trade, deposit & withdraw even without email activation, but i recommend to set 2-factor-auth.

I have enough funds to run it for about 2-3 weeks so far. Lets test it. If you will find any bugs you can send me a message through the ticket system  Smiley

I don't rally understand anything here :-|
What do we need?

I have enough funds to run it for about 2-3 weeks so far. Lets test it. If you will find any bugs you can send me a message through the ticket system  Smiley

Guys, I'm here!!
I had a good trip to the river the sea Smiley
My node is still running though Vultr blocked it for some time past week because my balance turned red. I had a phone with TeamViewer connected to my PC at home so i managed to get it running again Smiley
@chronicsky, big thanks for the bounty! You are using windows, right? I will try to create a simple tutorial about nodes or something like that.
@MB, it's great that you cloned the repo. I don't know if someone fixed the source but i compiled my wallet from the last "official" github, and it runs. I have no time to be active dev, but i will try to contribute as much as i can. I agree that we really need to create the new thread with the actual information.

Activity: 2
Thanks for your answers. My wallet dont sync. I dont know where i can find the config.file. I have send my private key to you Mangled Blu...hope you can help me. Maybe its not working because i have wrote Import privatekey and my key in the debug window before. But my 1.4 ksc are not in my wallet :-(
I have get my private key from swisscex via email on saturday. But they said i have only this month (may) then they shut the doors
The last time I listed a coin on Cryptobe.com for an explorer, the cost was .1 btc. Total. It might vary a little but they are very reliable and affordable.

The exchange, Cryptopia, has a vote process. If KSC is listed on voting, you can add pay votes for KSC (using DOT cryptocurrency).  If we are patient and wait for the right week, we can get it on there at good price.  Otherwise it takes 5,000,000 DOT to guarantee a listing, which right now is about 1 btc -- still not bad.  But having those two things, an explorer and an exchange, would keep the network stable.

For mining, I just setup the standard config I've used on 100 other coins.  I know KSC is not giving rewards to miners, but I thought it might still accept pow blocks and that might help move the network along. Now I suppose it will not. When I tried to mine , I get the "application terminated in an usual way" err and then have to reboot the machine before I can run the KSC wallet again.

Still Scrypt, right? They didn't change that?
legendary
Just looking for peace
Hallo can somebody help me to Import my privatekey from swisscex? I have 1 KSC there...i found the debug console but what is means [Label], when i type importprivkey then there Comes an error: Method not found (code -32601)

No idea how to do it!
Hopefully maki who did it himself can help you
Pages:
Jump to: