Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 29. (Read 413544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
I'm here because a 2GIVE stakeholder suggested that we consider making a swap offer for KTK...

This coin looks like a train wreck  Tongue

Can someone clue me in on how many coins are in the money supply and approximately how many stakeholders there might be?

I'm trying to come up with an equitable swap ratio for KTK:2GIVE

Background can be found here: http://bit.ly/2GiveCoin

Main site: https://2Give.Info

BTCT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-2give-new-mobile-wallet-available-from-satowalletcom-741714

Traded on Bittrex, YOBit and BTCPool

Thank you for your time and consideration!

-dvd
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Why is the price so high on YoBit?
yobit random weak pump, without any reason. look at volume of both BTC and KTK. I wouldn't make a story out of that.
Is this coin still tradable on yobit?

Yes if you have KTK on Yobit, because wallet are under maintenance. I send 3 tickets to Yobit support in last month, still no answer from them.
I think they have wallet in the maintenance automatically, if the last block was seen longer than x hours (where x is some small arbitrary number, probably less than six).
Therefore, until there are next block seen on the blockchain they won't change that status.

Yobit listed ktk and the wallet has had issues there since. There were multiple people with deposit issues which never got resolved.

The latest price there is someone buying there own coins. As no one else can deposit any.

Exactly. Someone wanted to trick people into buying a dead coin to get rid of the leftover coins.
I repeat, there is nothing to talk about anymore.
Activity: 1022
yobit random weak pump, without any reason. look at volume of both BTC and KTK. I wouldn't make a story out of that.

Yes if you have KTK on Yobit, because wallet are under maintenance. I send 3 tickets to Yobit support in last month, still no answer from them.
I think they have wallet in the maintenance automatically, if the last block was seen longer than x hours (where x is some small arbitrary number, probably less than six).
Therefore, until there are next block seen on the blockchain they won't change that status.

Yobit listed ktk and the wallet has had issues there since. There were multiple people with deposit issues which never got resolved.

The latest price there is someone buying there own coins. As no one else can deposit any.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Maybe they don't want to repair the wallet?
Not only this, there are other couple of coins whose wallets are under maintenance & they don't bother finishing even though they been contacted and they seldom reply.
Activity: 530

Maybe they don't want to repair the wallet?
Activity: 547
Merit: 250

Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Added a request to the TALK community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14496672

If anyone is still around, worth making some noise.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 530
Don't send on yobit wallet are broken.
Activity: 350
Please post if you know any live nodes.
I haven't seen any alive node for the last two months or so. Each day it is less likely this coin will resume.
I found a wallet in my old machine with some coins in it. Will leave it then.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I haven't seen any alive node for the last two months or so. Each day it is less likely this coin will resume.
Activity: 350
If any of developer can take over this coin instead of making stupid ICO scam coins, KTK can be live again. This coin have great potential.
Activity: 916
Ktk is dead? Angry

It's just a normal cryptocurrency cycle, the weak die out and the strong will survive. That's how it is!
Activity: 292
Ktk is dead? Angry
Only yobit, but last time I checked wallet was broken.
Activity: 462
Exchanges for Krypt?
Pages:
Jump to: