Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 30. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Lets hope so. I'm still here and supporting the coin and project.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
KTK just passed the 1.5 million mark. A pity that this thread has been very quiet for last couple of months. On the other hand I know how hard it is find a new dev. Let's hope KTK will gonna survive that.
THX cryptonit for tips. Sadly I don't have money and time to do this alone. I'm only here to help with everything, if community decide to take over the coin. I only don't want to this great project fails.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Sadly no. I contacted few developers to help, no one seems to be interested in taking over. Still running my wallet with ktk in it to keep network alive. If you don't want your KTK anymore you can send me.

dont give up look for a example what happend to europecoin which was abandoned and then taken over and is high active developed

but the mistake u make is to seek a developer and think thats the solution

u need to develop a business plan
than gather a team of people

and then its time find the developer
Sadly no. I contacted few developers to help, no one seems to be interested in taking over. Still running my wallet with ktk in it to keep network alive. If you don't want your KTK anymore you can send me.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
New DEV appeared?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Guys a node list please with some working nodes , i am almost done updating wallet but i have only one connection. ASAP appreciated !
there is no need for the list of nodes, the wallet does not need conf file. After delisting from bittrex you usually have 1-2 connections max. anyway, but that should suffice to bring your wallet in full sync.
Activity: 261
o0OoO0oO0O0online
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
It seems I can't find away to sync my wallet. Does anyone here have a working nodes?
Activity: 261
Guys a node list please with some working nodes , i am almost done updating wallet but i have only one connection. ASAP appreciated !
Ktk are still on yobit,  but wallet are under maintenance
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
Angry

Angry

I didn't know it was delisted already. It was a very promising coin with great future. Long live KTK!  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
as long as u keep the chain running it stays a undead coin

no brain (dev)
but still alive network

i think for a takeover KTK would have been suited if former dev would have given access to krypteer which looked nice asset for the coin
Activity: 396
 Angry

Angry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
programming never gets boring...
 Undecided
so do I
sync every now and then and get some stake too
I do my best to keep this coin alive,  contacted 10 developers and some people from altcoin scene to help,  but sadly nobody was interested. Nevertheless i keep all my coins in wallet,  waiting for better future. No point to sell now.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Delisted from Bittrex. I think this is the end..
That is very said that the KTK community was unable to keep together after dev left.  As I already wrote earlier, a big pity to see this coin go, but if there is no interest in it, the fate couldn't be different. RIP KTK!
Wallet on yobit under maintenance, unable to send my coins there
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
It is still on yobit. Maybe we can keep it active enough on that exchange.

Who knows, someone might just happen to fall into our community and be able to lend a helping hand to get this Koin back on track.
Delisted from Bittrex. I think this is the end..
Pages:
Jump to: