Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 71. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Fuck yeah dev, never had any doubts!!!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Please retweet:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin/status/539873958838165505

The official Kryptkoin account on twitter has reached 300+ followers. Please follow:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin
Activity: 62
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Looks good.

I've just signed up and logged in.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Great news Dev! Don't worry about the fuders, they seem to be an integral part of this forum, like emoticons.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Marketplace Update

Unfortunately after delaying the launch, it took a lot longer to resolve the problem I found. Which turned into many hours of work, then the api server decided to crap out, which meant I could not progress until it was sorted first, that was out of my hands, because it was a hardware issue the host had to fix. That only happened today!

I didn't post due to comments on previous delays where I updated everyone and had comments about me making excuses. So why bother when likely not believed anyway!

AS I've posted previously everything I've said has been true, in terms of what I've done/working on and what I release. Although the MP has taken far longer than I originally expected or hoped...

But finally it's now ready in part to post the marketplace site link. It still has dummy products listed, one test product (set at $0.10) IF anyone feels like doing a live sale. I've also temporary disabled BTC payments, and 1-2 other elements, which will be enabled next week.

Why? I'm going to a family members funeral on Thurs and traveling tomorrow. So after that, over the weekend I'll enable BTC payments and also add the first product (owned by the MP) for sale from Monday (8th) onwards. And if everything is ok will add the second product (also owned by the MP) later in the week.

Okay, so here it is...

The site is named Kryptly and can be found at http://kryptly.com

- For authors it has a flat 1% on sales, all products need to be approved prior to being listed for sale.

- I still need to add various content, such as terms of service, copyright etc. The MP is intended only
for products authors created or own the rights to sell, hence why all products are to be approved first.

I'll be posting further details soon, explaining future plans and ideas I have. Also about the profit share of the MP revenue with KTK holders.

I've been thinking what other coins that can be added, ones that already have an api because it means they can be added much quicker than setting up an online wallet/api (although this will still be happening). They need to have the functions to generate new addresses for each customer, and send multiple payments at once.

I found Dogecoin and Litecoin both have api's and the functions required to integrate with the marketplace, they also has other factors that make them candidates for adding to the MP. If anyone know of other coins that have an api, please post or pm me.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
so what happened? did dev deliver? its after the 29th and i havent seen any updates... LOLZZZ
same questions here.
who knows?

he said theres a payment processing problem and needs a couple of hours to fix it and then logged out

hasn't logged back in 3 days later
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
so what happened? did dev deliver? its after the 29th and i havent seen any updates... LOLZZZ
same questions here.
who knows?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
guys chill pills for everyone.
Dev is working alone on this project and most probably he has also normal life activities apart from developing KTK. Being three days offline at this forum is not yet the end of the world. If this is two weeks then we can raise alerts.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Why no updates? What happened to the Dev? Have he been abducted by an aliens? lol.
Activity: 278
Take a chill pill and buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
to me its a gamble i can take to buy more  Cheesy
Activity: 378
let them sell, if they want. I am buying from them and both of us are happy Grin
There is no point to buy KTK today, tomorrow price will go below 50 sat
Activity: 116
i am also out... oh guess what? the wallet cannot send coins properly... most of the times is not responding... and no market... bye byeeee
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
let them sell, if they want. I am buying from them and both of us are happy Grin

you know it  Grin
well, nothing is certain. I may be wrong, as well.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

you know it  Grin
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
thats what i am saying... he might have the skills, but he totally lacks responsibility, or at least the honesty to say... you know what? i messed up.. i need more time..

jesus christ guys chill a little lol.
if this guy is working alone fair play to him, please remember also satoshi done majority of work all by himself. if use cant hold a few of these coins without worrying about selling to get some btc back (selling at a loss)
well then i pity use and use shouldnt be in the crypto game if use are that hard up for btc.
i could give use a right few examples where people have sold at a loss only to kick themselves at a later date  Cheesy

Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
thats what i am saying... he might have the skills, but he totally lacks responsibility, or at least the honesty to say... you know what? i messed up.. i need more time..
Activity: 349
dosent look good he says 2 hours and hasn't logged back in yet not even to say sorry theres been a delay
Pages:
Jump to: