Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 68. (Read 413544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Due time for another KryptKoin/Kryptly article, which you can find here.

If we can help with marketing in any way, just let me know Wink
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I use slack for work (outside of crypto), and that is indeed very nice and powerful tool. Highly recommended.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
I did, just not got round to registering yet. Will do it today.

Hi Dev

Few days back may be someone pm'd you about slack community ? I told him to contact you via PM. Slack is same IRC channel with more features and best thing there are few other Altcoins coin dev hangout. So i request you to join it and start chatting their with members and good and best thing is that other altcoin investor also can see your channel and chat whenever they want as well as altcoin dev's.

Hope you think about and lets community hangout their and start chatting with each other !

cool i am available their 24x7 Smiley and DEV please pm him back about the Thread post in KryptKoin thread about KryptKoin slack community how to join  Smiley I told him about it but first he said he need your permission before he take any step
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
I did, just not got round to registering yet. Will do it today.

Hi Dev

Few days back may be someone pm'd you about slack community ? I told him to contact you via PM. Slack is same IRC channel with more features and best thing there are few other Altcoins coin dev hangout. So i request you to join it and start chatting their with members and good and best thing is that other altcoin investor also can see your channel and chat whenever they want as well as altcoin dev's.

Hope you think about and lets community hangout their and start chatting with each other !
I agree, everyone who holds any KTK needs to help, even if it's small. Working on my own, means things progress slower, as I have my own day-to-day business to run. Doing small things to promote will help, don't leave it for others to do!

I've already put a ton of time and money into this, and giving KTK holders profit share to give people an incentive to get involved. Instead I see scan coins every week, that pump groups setup and people jump on board to try for a quick profit, rise repeat. Makes little sense, especially with so many getting burned! Huh

Good to see that the MP is slowly taking off, still it seems that the interest is very low, at least for now. PR team is a must, and the question is why not starting it straight away, for now among the main bag holders in this forum (Dev already delivered the product, now can the community deliver something?). Once we get the funds, we can hand it over to the pros that will be hired, but we need something before that as well, because seeing tweets about MP retweeted by three more people, it is not a good sign that this project is going anywhere.

Last but not least, we also shouldn't forget about the upgrade/fix of the wallet. It is not high priority, but nevertheless should be put somewhere on the to-do list in some reasonable future. If we want to have new investors, we shouldn't give them a reason to complain, and speed of the wallet may be one of them.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Very true bud, marketing is one element we need.

I've done most of the credit card payment option for Kryptly, when I've finished integration I can promote to my customer list. As many are not in crypto, it's important to have a traditional payment option before I can start sending out any promotional emails to my customer list.

I know dude many people want to save KTK but Dev need a Team who can bring new feature's and most important is Marketing Team Smiley we have neat and clean coin with good dev but we can't attract people toward KTK. We need new investor for that we have to do marketing anyhow

Hi Dev

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Dev, when you will have time to fix the wallet?  Huh
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
we have a warning on Bittrex. 1.4BTC total volume till Friday is needed.

All clear now 1.4 btc volume now Smiley we are safe now ! Btw who bought good amount of KTK in just few Sec Tongue
many people want to save KTK ,
and the dev team is working well,too.

I know dude many people want to save KTK but Dev need a Team who can bring new feature's and most important is Marketing Team Smiley we have neat and clean coin with good dev but we can't attract people toward KTK. We need new investor for that we have to do marketing anyhow
Yes.
the marketing and promotion is also important for altcoin.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Good to see that the MP is slowly taking off, still it seems that the interest is very low, at least for now. PR team is a must, and the question is why not starting it straight away, for now among the main bag holders in this forum (Dev already delivered the product, now can the community deliver something?). Once we get the funds, we can hand it over to the pros that will be hired, but we need something before that as well, because seeing tweets about MP retweeted by three more people, it is not a good sign that this project is going anywhere.

Last but not least, we also shouldn't forget about the upgrade/fix of the wallet. It is not high priority, but nevertheless should be put somewhere on the to-do list in some reasonable future. If we want to have new investors, we shouldn't give them a reason to complain, and speed of the wallet may be one of them.

NXT Asset Profit Share

I've now issued a NXT asset for 39.6% profit share on Kryptly. And those funds will go directly into further develop the service, and marketing.

Asset ID: 5901050582068428100
https://trade.secureae.com/#5901050582068428100

So all KTK holders please help promote this, there are many more people holding KTK that don't post in this thread. But we all need to come together and help with promotion.

Details of the asset is over in the Kryptly thread... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kryptly-nxt-profit-share-asset-digital-products-ktk-btc-doge-coming-soon-888797 please help promote the thread, if you can add to you sig!  Wink

And RT https://twitter.com/Kryptly/status/545220634255847425

Very true bud, marketing is one element we need.

I've done most of the credit card payment option for Kryptly, when I've finished integration I can promote to my customer list. As many are not in crypto, it's important to have a traditional payment option before I can start sending out any promotional emails to my customer list.

Activity: 1022
Due to little volume and trade history, coin-swap.net will be delisting KTK. Please withdraw from your coin-swap.net account ASAP. Thank you.

Regards,

coinswap-Jared

Thanks for letting us know Smiley

Not to bad thanks. Had to take a month out of crypto as I got married and had other stuff to do so now I'm playing catch up.

Looks like the MP has gone live which is great. Let's hope we can get some interest once a few more items are on there.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

All clear now 1.4 btc volume now Smiley we are safe now ! Btw who bought good amount of KTK in just few Sec Tongue

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Due to little volume and trade history, coin-swap.net will be delisting KTK. Please withdraw from your coin-swap.net account ASAP. Thank you.

Regards,

coinswap-Jared
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Kryptly Update

Added the second Kryptly owned product, a wordpress theme.

Details/live preview on Kryptly.

Kryptly Profit Share ITO

Full details will be posted on Tuesday in the Kryptly thread.

- Sale is to run for 30 days.
- 500k shares at 0.0002BTC each.

Pages:
Jump to: