Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 77. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
does anyone know what is the other coin?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Dev, thanks for the update on the MP.
Really looking forward to have things running and start the discussion on the next steps.

[...]

After the MP is released, and I'm happy with how it works. The focus will be on 3 things:

1) Getting authors/vendors on board to list some of their products for sale. Even those not in crypto will be able to use it, as a fiat payment option will be added shortly after it goes live. So that will open it up to a much wider audience.

2) Start adding new coins as payment options, the online wallet/api can be setup for any other PoS coin that doesn't have an api already. Nearly all coins could do with more places to purchase stuff, so I'll be looking at adding coins that will help the MP increase it's reach. I don't plan on adding every coin out there, a set criteria will be in place = quality over quantity!

3) Marketing and also promoting the affiliate side of things where anyone can refer others and earn various commissions. Regardless of how small the KTK community is, if there is money to be made from the MP. It will attract people, so those that do hold KTK will ultimately benefit from the revenue affiliates help generate.

I understand it's been ongoing for a while now, but once it's live things will change. It's not a dedicated KTK currency marketplace, it's a marketplace for digital products that will accept multiple crypto currencies. It just so happens the same person setup both, and the MP in part will be a KTK asset. So I'll let people make their own minds up if that's a plus or not!  Tongue

Another coin is set to release a marketplace tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like and compare to our MP!

On a different note, glad I had a few buy orders that caught 90k of the dump to 100 sat today! although will never understand why someone would dump when it's been trading higher. Doesn't seem worth it for the amount of btc received. Although I'm guessing some are waiting for the MP release to do the exact same thing!  Shocked
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Bittrex will delist KTK in 3 days, if under 1.4 BTC is traded.
According to my calculations ~ 0.7 BTC was traded in last 4 days.
So we need 0.7 more to stay on Bittrex.

Not a problem. Sent you a PM.
Activity: 77
Bittrex will delist KTK in 3 days, if under 1.4 BTC is traded.
According to my calculations ~ 0.7 BTC was traded in last 4 days.
So we need 0.7 more to stay on Bittrex.

Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Lets save this!  Kiss

I said I'll never understand, especially when at this point little btc is made, but I don't care why an individual would dump. Those smart enough can see it's risk reward, the online wallet was released, same thing will happen with the marketplace.

If the MP wasn't going to happen, I would post here to let everyone know. Delays happen in coding, I don't see the correlation of how it was originally distributed with that fact.

Do you know why someone would be buying if it's following the "same sequence" as you put it? (whatever that is)

Either I know something or I'm not very smart because I've been buying and caught 90k in the dump today!

On a different note, glad I had a few buy orders that caught 90k of the dump to 100 sat today! although will never understand why someone would dump when it's been trading higher. Doesn't seem worth it for the amount of btc received. Although I'm guessing some are waiting for the MP release to do the exact same thing!  Shocked

The dump happened because this coin is following the same sequence other coins have followed.

Those smart enough can see it.  You have just extended deadlines and given excuses (how many other free coins have we heard this from?)

The last phase is when OP starts asking "I don't know why anyone is dumping my coin?"

It follows the same pattern every time.

Nonetheless, thank you for the free KTK.
   Smiley

I really like this coin for some reason.

I hope I'm wrong about this, then again who knows.
like it because of free and fair distribution at first.
what about yours?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lets save this!  Kiss

I said I'll never understand, especially when at this point little btc is made, but I don't care why an individual would dump. Those smart enough can see it's risk reward, the online wallet was released, same thing will happen with the marketplace.

If the MP wasn't going to happen, I would post here to let everyone know. Delays happen in coding, I don't see the correlation of how it was originally distributed with that fact.

Do you know why someone would be buying if it's following the "same sequence" as you put it? (whatever that is)

Either I know something or I'm not very smart because I've been buying and caught 90k in the dump today!

The dump happened because this coin is following the same sequence other coins have followed.

Those smart enough can see it.  You have just extended deadlines and given excuses (how many other free coins have we heard this from?)

The last phase is when OP starts asking "I don't know why anyone is dumping my coin?"

Smiley

I really like this coin for some reason.

I hope I'm wrong about this, then again who knows.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Lets save this!  Kiss

Smiley

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Nonetheless, thank you for the free KTK.   Smiley

As long as they are confirmed, it will add the generated KTK to your balance. Can check the transaction details on the block explorer to see KTK was added to the original address the coins were staked from.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Having my wallet open and staking, but everytime address n/a.
After testing, I wasn't happy with how it was setup and so made updates to the online wallet api, adding some extra functions.

So now updating the code on the marketplace side. I can use a small part of the original code, but need to write some from scratch to reflect the new api functions being used.

Hope to have that done within a few days, I'll update everyone once it's ready and then set a release date.

I delivered on the online wallet and will do the same with the marketplace, it's not a 5 minute job though, nor can I work on it 24/7. So unfortunately takes longer than normal to complete. But if anyone doubts it's not coming is a fool!  Grin

Dev, any news on the MP?
We really need some positive news to get some traction.
Maybe it is possible to do some partial release, with not all features fully tested and then provide an upgrade?
However unfortunate it is, it is always better than a long period of silence and a great product coming too late, when most of the interest is already vanished.

After the MP is released, and I'm happy with how it works. The focus will be on 3 things:

1) Getting authors/vendors on board to list some of their products for sale. Even those not in crypto will be able to use it, as a fiat payment option will be added shortly after it goes live. So that will open it up to a much wider audience.

2) Start adding new coins as payment options, the online wallet/api can be setup for any other PoS coin that doesn't have an api already. Nearly all coins could do with more places to purchase stuff, so I'll be looking at adding coins that will help the MP increase it's reach. I don't plan on adding every coin out there, a set criteria will be in place = quality over quantity!

3) Marketing and also promoting the affiliate side of things where anyone can refer others and earn various commissions. Regardless of how small the KTK community is, if there is money to be made from the MP. It will attract people, so those that do hold KTK will ultimately benefit from the revenue affiliates help generate.

I understand it's been ongoing for a while now, but once it's live things will change. It's not a dedicated KTK currency marketplace, it's a marketplace for digital products that will accept multiple crypto currencies. It just so happens the same person setup both, and the MP in part will be a KTK asset. So I'll let people make their own minds up if that's a plus or not!  Tongue

Another coin is set to release a marketplace tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like and compare to our MP!

M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Hi, I am trying to mine some KTK, but everytime the coins are not comfirmed. Address says; n/a. Any ideas?

KTK is only POS now.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Having my wallet open and staking, but everytime address n/a.

I guess if you leave it stake for awhile, it will work fine.
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
I'm also curious about the MP. Any update dev?
Activity: 778
Hi, I am trying to mine some KTK, but everytime the coins are not comfirmed. Address says; n/a. Any ideas?

KTK is only POS now.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

KTK is only POS now.
Activity: 778
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Dev, any news on the MP?
Maybe it is possible to do some partial release, with not all features fully tested and then provide an upgrade?
However unfortunate it is, it is always better than a long period of silence and a great product coming too late, when most of the interest is already vanished.
any new comments or update for KTK,
the history of KTK is long for free.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Dev, any news on the MP?
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Anyone else still keeping their wallet open? I have just decided not to leave mine open for the first time in months.

Any news folks?

I have an off-topic question, and I'll appreciate any help. I have an international online store idea in mind, and have been researching about it for a while. Can you introduce me a cheap international post service for package delivery? The price for a 1.25 KG package from Europe to middle east costs 85-126 USD for using DHL. It would be more expensive than the price of that package.

You can always speak with an account manager at DHL,

I can send a package to russia for 16 gbp and a package to Kazakhstan for 30 gbp which is a lot cheaper than their normal rate. The only thing you have to guarantee is volume I believe 

Thanks for the response. That's way cheaper. I'll contact them.
Activity: 1022
Anyone else still keeping their wallet open? I have just decided not to leave mine open for the first time in months.

Any news folks?

I have an off-topic question, and I'll appreciate any help. I have an international online store idea in mind, and have been researching about it for a while. Can you introduce me a cheap international post service for package delivery? The price for a 1.25 KG package from Europe to middle east costs 85-126 USD for using DHL. It would be more expensive than the price of that package.

You can always speak with an account manager at DHL,

I can send a package to russia for 16 gbp and a package to Kazakhstan for 30 gbp which is a lot cheaper than their normal rate. The only thing you have to guarantee is volume I believe 
M-a-j-i-d-B-C

Any news folks?

Pages:
Jump to: