Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 81. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
It looks like someone either wants out or trying to accumulate more by pushing the price down.

220k sold into the buy wall, and then another 15k to 117 sat. Selling now is kinda crazy when the MP is right around the corner, which makes accumulation probably the reason, don't play their game and they lose!  Cheesy

And the bot is back... Its unexplainable this kind of dumping...

I have been watching it and its just weird that the dumping happens, very weird
It's all just a whale playing the orderbooks and dumping into himself to get more people to dump, notice how he won't dump below 105 due to the orders not actually being his, but I'm just taking this as an opportunity to increase holdings
Something to remember about this is that the order books are very manipulated (case in point Naut, most of the times most buy orders are placed by 1 guy, who takes them on and off at will) it seems to be a scaled down version (for now Wink ) of this for KTK. It just means the whale can buy more at a cheaper price instead of market buying.
Activity: 105
Valar nomordumpis.
It looks like someone either wants out or trying to accumulate more by pushing the price down.

220k sold into the buy wall, and then another 15k to 117 sat. Selling now is kinda crazy when the MP is right around the corner, which makes accumulation probably the reason, don't play their game and they lose!  Cheesy

It's all just a whale playing the orderbooks and dumping into himself to get more people to dump, notice how he won't dump below 105 due to the orders not actually being his, but I'm just taking this as an opportunity to increase holdings
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
ktk is too underestimated... but time comes for everyone...
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
really interested in this coin, lots of developments. i see this sitting in the range of 1-2k
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
For what is worth, I asked Comkort exchange to add KTK.
https://comkort.com/vote/#KTK
Activity: 826
KTK broke through 300 Satoshi on Bittrex.  Cool

Yes we did. And we will not have to worry about that stupid yellow warning soon. The numbers start to get big really fast. The market does not have a lot of sell walls and big jumps between the levels. Of course this is both ways. But the buy side has been filling in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
KTK broke through 300 Satoshi on Bittrex.  Cool
Yes - onto the front page!! 

Hi it's my first time here...

Sat up till 4 last night for the second time, trying to suss out this crypto trading game & invest my first newly-mined 0.7 BTC best I could without losing them...

Found your coin, read the news and the thread & decided to get stuck in - those two green candlesticks at midnight & 02.20 EST were me, plotting on my sofa!

Had to gamble with doubling the price & holding because there wasn't much buying or selling, but was pretty convinced to get involved by your community & thread etc.  Bumped KTK up a couple of places towards top of second page but didn't have BTC to push it higher.  Then tweeted a few crypto-watcher type people on twitter (which I have just joined for crypto purposes) & went to bed late wondering what would happen... now & totally unrelated I'm sure some other people have taken "us" onto front page!  Woop woop!  seems I have joined you at the right time anyway.

Like to congratulate all you devs & community on a really nice fair coin, looking forward to holding it & seeing what transpires!

Have a new KTK wallet just syncing on my hard-drive.  Anyone wants to help me get started I'd be very grateful:  K8niz5cCpZFXKh9sGzcLrBPibjLugdkZT6

Ok - let's see what the new week brings!  Perhaps some of the funds from dumped cannabiscoins will come this way...

Best of luck all

John

Glad to have you. The developer is really trying to make a coin that is useful and not just a pump and dump coin. People have to realize it does take time for development to happen. The biggest asset a community can have is a developer that does not give up. He has shown to be this kind of developer.
Activity: 62
M-a-j-i-d-B-C

Sat up till 4 last night for the second time, trying to suss out this crypto trading game & invest my first newly-mined 0.7 BTC best I could without losing them...

Found your coin, read the news and the thread & decided to get stuck in - those two green candlesticks at midnight & 02.20 EST were me, plotting on my sofa!

Had to gamble with doubling the price & holding because there wasn't much buying or selling, but was pretty convinced to get involved by your community & thread etc.  Bumped KTK up a couple of places towards top of second page but didn't have BTC to push it higher.  Then tweeted a few crypto-watcher type people on twitter (which I have just joined for crypto purposes) & went to bed late wondering what would happen... now & totally unrelated I'm sure some other people have taken "us" onto front page!  Woop woop!  seems I have joined you at the right time anyway.

Like to congratulate all you devs & community on a really nice fair coin, looking forward to holding it & seeing what transpires!

Have a new KTK wallet just syncing on my hard-drive.  Anyone wants to help me get started I'd be very grateful:  K8niz5cCpZFXKh9sGzcLrBPibjLugdkZT6

Ok - let's see what the new week brings!  Perhaps some of the funds from dumped cannabiscoins will come this way...

Best of luck all

John

Hi john,

You've come to the right place, pal Wink

Btw, don't forget to follow Kryptkoin twitter:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Had to gamble with doubling the price & holding because there wasn't much buying or selling, but was pretty convinced to get involved by your community & thread etc.  Bumped KTK up a couple of places towards top of second page but didn't have BTC to push it higher.  Then tweeted a few crypto-watcher type people on twitter (which I have just joined for crypto purposes) & went to bed late wondering what would happen... now & totally unrelated I'm sure some other people have taken "us" onto front page!  Woop woop!  seems I have joined you at the right time anyway.

Have a new KTK wallet just syncing on my hard-drive.  Anyone wants to help me get started I'd be very grateful:  K8niz5cCpZFXKh9sGzcLrBPibjLugdkZT6

Ok - let's see what the new week brings!  Perhaps some of the funds from dumped cannabiscoins will come this way...

Best of luck all

John
We are 1 spot off the front page of bittrex for volume.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Nice to see the volume on Bittrex!  Cool

Marketplace Update

The Amazon S3 code is completed. Now working on the KTK integration to reflect the update that was made to fix the online wallet api bug. So I'm aiming to get that and a couple of other small updates finished next week.

Like with the online wallet give early access to a few people to test and then announce the go live date, plus the profit share info and details our first product to go on sale. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress!

Good news for every member of community Smiley cheers !!

Marketplace Update

The Amazon S3 code is completed. Now working on the KTK integration to reflect the update that was made to fix the online wallet api bug. So I'm aiming to get that and a couple of other small updates finished next week.

Like with the online wallet give early access to a few people to test and then announce the go live date, plus the profit share info and details our first product to go on sale. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress!

Keep up the work.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Nice to see the volume on Bittrex!  Cool

Marketplace Update

We are on the right direction. GJ dev  .
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Marketplace Update

Activity: 1022
Just woke up to find KTK on page 2 of Bittrex, excellent news.

Price has gone up, now lets see if we can get some more people over here
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Up 61% on 9.1 btc volume. Nice steady rise.
probably first time we have double digit 24 hour volume. Great news, indeed. RT done.
Pages:
Jump to: