Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 27. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
Kyber didn't even pioneer their solution... they got it from another project
maybe there is a follower mentality from the team, cause they definitely lost the pioneer status
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 10:30:55 AM
We are doing our Pre-ICO next month, we are not putting a hard break like IP blocks on USA but just a Disclaimer warning. As others have pointed out, I think its mostly the uncertainity regarding the regulations that can come up in the future. Good example would be what happened in China. But as long as you are not falling under the "Security" radar, I believe things should be smooth even after the regulations come in place.
Activity: 7
September 11, 2017, 10:21:57 AM
Want to buy whitelisted acc 0.6eth. pm
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 09:52:12 AM
I learnt Chinese investor have been excluded from the ICO
And because of that individual cap is increased to 3.83 eth per user.
https://twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/907062108990226432

Sorry for Chinese actually. Probably lots of Chinese investors get it from the market for catching the train somehow.
Exchanges is the only way for chinese investors. China ICO regulation is not likely to change in the near future.

I think it'll change but for now yes market seems their only chance. And that means more demand for Kyber  Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

Sorry for Chinese actually. Probably lots of Chinese investors get it from the market for catching the train somehow.
Exchanges is the only way for chinese investors. China ICO regulation is not likely to change in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

Activity: 219
September 11, 2017, 08:28:39 AM
Activity: 242
September 11, 2017, 07:05:36 AM
no matter how good kyber is, the ico doesnt matter to me, because of the regualation, now i can only wait to buy on the exchange, wish the price will not be so high
Activity: 70
September 11, 2017, 06:57:22 AM
Kyber is the most hyped ICO of 2017 and probably will be the most successful of this year... it's worth it.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
September 11, 2017, 05:14:14 AM
I have never heard about it before. Maybe it is a good ICO. I do not know Sad
I suggest that you should join Change-bank ICO because they are very great and awesome :d
Activity: 350
September 11, 2017, 05:08:25 AM
How do we (us citizen) know what date bittrex lists Kyber? If we buy Kyber as soon as it's listed on Bittrex, we will make good profits. Any advice?
The best way to catch coins would be to buy them on different exchanges.  I'm sure bittrex will take time to add kyber.

Will it have the same price as ICO when it comes to Exchanges for the first time?
Activity: 672
September 11, 2017, 04:35:22 AM
Activity: 1
September 11, 2017, 04:08:41 AM
Hello,

I'm currently looking to sell all 3 of my KYC'd Whitelist accounts because I need the money to invest more heavily on other ICOs.
All accounts were verified in a EU country by existing people. You will receive both the MEW wallet adress and Email credentials.

Email: christian.schmitzer1983(at)gmail(dot)com

Can of course verify and you can PM here as well. I'll check back in a few hours.
Activity: 190
September 11, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

Personally I think that using whitelists as a condition to participate in an ico leads to fraud and speculation.

We're talking crypto here, so it's anonymous. Why do they need a whitelist for?

There's plenty other projects to put your money into.

because than whales would take everything. This way it is more fair. Decentralized / unregulated is ok, until you are on the losing side, so I salute them for this.

I thought that by simply limiting the amount of money one could invest would be enough to stop the whales.

I still don't agree with the whitelist implementation.

your comment makes no sense, but whatever.
Activity: 115
September 10, 2017, 11:24:43 PM
can we buy kyber ico now from btc or eth plz send me
link for buying kyber
Activity: 131
September 10, 2017, 10:24:32 PM
Is Kyber going to be released on on exchanges or will it be like Binance Coin and just be released on Kyber Network?

On the exchanges, it's stated in their whitepaper I believe. Based on how the Kyber is really a big hype bubble, it may be Poloniex in 2 days after the end as well.

I went through their whitepaper and I think you are wrong.

"Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also"

They are an exchange, like Binance, no other exchange will accept their coins.
Wrong. 0x (smilar project) listed on Poloniex and x10 ico price.
Kyber is better than 0x, because it can exchange any coin, not only ERC20 token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 10, 2017, 09:10:54 PM

Personally I think that using whitelists as a condition to participate in an ico leads to fraud and speculation.

Search about "KYC" on google.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
September 10, 2017, 07:06:37 PM
I missed the whitelist  Sad but I think this is a great project and I will buy some when it's available on exchanges.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

because than whales would take everything. This way it is more fair. Decentralized / unregulated is ok, until you are on the losing side, so I salute them for this.

I thought that by simply limiting the amount of money one could invest would be enough to stop the whales.

I still don't agree with the whitelist implementation.

Activity: 190
September 10, 2017, 06:46:46 PM
Is Kyber going to be released on on exchanges or will it be like Binance Coin and just be released on Kyber Network?

On the exchanges, it's stated in their whitepaper I believe. Based on how the Kyber is really a big hype bubble, it may be Poloniex in 2 days after the end as well.

I went through their whitepaper and I think you are wrong.

"Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also"

They are an exchange, like Binance, no other exchange will accept their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: