Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 30. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 05:37:48 AM
Selling whitelisted and approved after KYC accounts for Kyber Network tokensale.

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
1. I send you email and password from crystal.kyber.network, you verify that it is legit and passed KYC.
2. I send an email to you from that email to prove it is my email.
3. You pay.
4. I send you the private key for whitelisted Ethereum account, password from email address.
5. You change password from email so I don't have access to the email.
6. You send a message to Kyber (you should send it between 8 and 10 sept) to change a whitelisted Ethereum account to your own adress so I don't have access to your money except 0.9 ETH you sent me.

You may not send email to Kyber to change a whitelisted address, but then I have access to the private key, that is not good.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): [email protected]

bought accounts from this guy, excellent seller ! no problems during the selling and things went as the list above says  Grin

Be careful people. This looks highly suspicious. Don't pay anything until you are 100% verified and have full control first.
Activity: 4
September 08, 2017, 05:31:10 AM
Selling whitelisted and approved after KYC accounts for Kyber Network tokensale.

5 accounts available

0.9 ETH each.

How we do the deal:
1. I send you email and password from crystal.kyber.network, you verify that it is legit and passed KYC.
2. I send an email to you from that email to prove it is my email.
3. You pay.
4. I send you the private key for whitelisted Ethereum account, password from email address.
5. You change password from email so I don't have access to the email.
6. You send a message to Kyber (you should send it between 8 and 10 sept) to change a whitelisted Ethereum account to your own adress so I don't have access to your money except 0.9 ETH you sent me.

You may not send email to Kyber to change a whitelisted address, but then I have access to the private key, that is not good.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): [email protected]

bought accounts from this guy, excellent seller ! no problems during the selling and things went as the list above says  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
September 08, 2017, 05:18:03 AM
I will give 3,5 ether for a slack account, message me !

Why would you pay 3.5 ETH for a slack account when the individual cap for the Kyber ICO
is going to be roughly 2 ETH?

This makes zero sense and I strongly advise you against doing this.
Why would you pay a more than 100 % premium to the actual possible
maximum contribution?
Activity: 3
September 08, 2017, 04:02:04 AM
Does Kyber pass the Howey Test? i.e considered a security
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
September 08, 2017, 03:46:46 AM
Don't be stupid and buy into the Whitelist email offers by Newbies and Jr Members on this thread

All of them are SCAMs
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 08, 2017, 03:03:06 AM
Kyber ICO seems more of a headache than the profit. There are already many options that can substitute kyber and it's not something special that'll gain 90% volume.
Activity: 4
September 08, 2017, 02:59:40 AM
So I purchase a whitelisted email from someone that has not gone through the KYC procedure, without them giving me the full details of the email (password). I went through with setting up the account and uploading my own documents as well as ether wallet and passed the KYC procedure. Is there any risk still involved?

Can the original owner of the email re-upload another set of documents to the KYC and have everything changed?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
September 07, 2017, 11:25:55 PM
A new question is that can Chinese people participate the ico of kyber as new policies are put out these days, if not, can people from other countries consume all the shares?
Activity: 6
September 07, 2017, 11:16:11 PM
Hi im interested buying 5 whitelisted Kyber account drop me a message.

[email protected]

Thanks.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 08:00:09 PM
When Kyber will start to be negotiate on exchanges?
Tokens will be transferable not before than 7 days after crowdsale. So i think we need to wait 1 or 2 weeks before the tokens hit the exchanges..
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 07:52:07 PM
Wow, are you serious? I regret i have only one registered account.  Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
September 07, 2017, 07:43:57 PM
When Kyber will start to be negotiate on exchanges?
Activity: 14
September 07, 2017, 05:01:19 PM
Selling 3 whitelisted emails.

0.8 ETH each.

Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

Not sure if this will work because you have already approved your emails and they have your ip addresses already.  If someone buys your account and uses a different ip address especially if it's in another country, the application might get rejected. 

It works fine, had people successfully sign up and get KYC approved already. IP addresses change all the time, its irrelevant as long as your IP address is not from the US.

Activity: 15
September 07, 2017, 04:56:42 PM
Selling whitelisted email for the Kyber ICO

PM me
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
September 07, 2017, 04:55:23 PM

0.8 ETH each.

Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

Not sure if this will work because you have already approved your emails and they have your ip addresses already.  If someone buys your account and uses a different ip address especially if it's in another country, the application might get rejected. 
Activity: 14
September 07, 2017, 03:48:59 PM

0.8 ETH each.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 02:18:03 PM
i really wanted to participate this one but i was late.

I might be wrong, but the registration is still open - https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-registration-db714f0ea814
The registration is only open to whitelisted emails. Unfortunately if you weren't on the slack you aren't able to get whitelisted any longer and will have to wait for it on the market. Double checked myself. Found out about it a little too late I guess.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
September 07, 2017, 02:11:44 PM
Activity: 11
September 07, 2017, 02:08:21 PM
i really wanted to participate this one but i was late.

I might be wrong, but the registration is still open - https://blog.kyber.network/kybernetworks-token-sale-registration-db714f0ea814
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 12:35:46 PM
i really wanted to participate this one but i was late.found soe guys on turkish section on btctalk they offering 1 to 10 comission.

for example if you wanna participate with 10 ethereum thoose guys taking 1 ethereum for themselves .what do you think? is it worth it?
How you can be sure it's not a scam, so you'll pay and get nothing? Also note that the individual cap will be about 2 ETHER. So they need about 5 approved accounts to contribute with 10 ETHER for you.
Pages:
Jump to: