Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 28. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

Personally I think that using whitelists as a condition to participate in an ico leads to fraud and speculation.

We're talking crypto here, so it's anonymous. Why do they need a whitelist for?

There's plenty other projects to put your money into.

because than whales would take everything. This way it is more fair. Decentralized / unregulated is ok, until you are on the losing side, so I salute them for this.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2017, 06:42:24 PM

Personally I think that using whitelists as a condition to participate in an ico leads to fraud and speculation.

We're talking crypto here, so it's anonymous. Why do they need a whitelist for?

There's plenty other projects to put your money into.

Activity: 238
September 10, 2017, 05:49:34 PM
Is Kyber going to be released on on exchanges or will it be like Binance Coin and just be released on Kyber Network?

On the exchanges, it's stated in their whitepaper I believe. Based on how the Kyber is really a big hype bubble, it may be Poloniex in 2 days after the end as well.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2017, 05:48:07 PM
Kyber is one of the most anticipated and the best ICO investments this year I would say. Just look on their partnership witj Ethereum foundation and other projects. They will be really making difference in the crypto economy as whole. Sadly, I have slept over the whitelist period, so I can't get on the ICO train.
Activity: 190
September 10, 2017, 05:36:13 PM
Is Kyber going to be released on on exchanges or will it be like Binance Coin and just be released on Kyber Network?

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 10, 2017, 03:46:15 PM
I think they are done with verification
Activity: 219
September 10, 2017, 10:17:23 AM
Kyber updated the website.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 05:15:04 AM
So many users want to buy account. If you don't want to be deceived, you have to know: there are a huge risk of being scammed.

Yes, I agree with you, but it seems the Kyber ICO project is so hot that they would like to accept the risk of scam, I do not think this is a good way to join in the ICO, hope they will not lose their ETHs.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 11:02:36 PM
wow, eth for whitelist email.

Sold over 20 in total. A LOT of HYPE!!! for this ICO.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 10:58:08 PM
wow, eth for whitelist email.
Activity: 75
September 09, 2017, 07:53:17 PM
Scam thread, nice
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 07:43:42 PM
Just got approved!!! :-)

It is good to be French sometimes
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 07:20:00 PM
It seems that from the amount of interest in this ICO, it will be huge!

Congrats to anyone who got in.

Cheers,

ioldk
September 09, 2017, 06:47:05 PM
Still got some left to sell.

You have like 10 hours or something to submit KYC.

Please email me promptly at [email protected]   if you are interested.

Other than that, I wish you all the best of luck in this ICO, it sure looks like its going to be very interesting and I hope we all see good profit from it.

September 09, 2017, 05:11:16 PM
Can offer 0.5 ETH. PM if interested. Can buy all 3.

Selling 3 whitelisted emails.
Sold 10 so far, all happy customers.

0.8 ETH each.
Only 1 day left to get these whitelisted emails guys! You must sign up for KYC by midnight on 10th September!
Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): [email protected]

Email me at [email protected]

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
September 09, 2017, 04:01:36 PM
Looking to buy, .5eth offered
copper member
Activity: 72
Nucleus.Vision
September 09, 2017, 03:21:35 PM
Can offer 0.5 ETH. PM if interested. Can buy all 3.

0.8 ETH each.
Only 1 day left to get these whitelisted emails guys! You must sign up for KYC by midnight on 10th September!
Already been to crystal.kyber.network and approved them. Can show screenshots of this for every email.

Only requirement is for you to do the KYC check, then you can enter the ICO sale.
Will provide all the proof I can, however you will not receive the email address details until after you have paid - for my own protection.

The emails are all Gmail accounts, with no recovery email, 2FA or phone number linked.
Upon purchase, you will be sent the login details to the email address. Change the password to the account before submitting your KYC.

Then you must visit crystal.kyber.network and enter the email address. It will show that the email has already been approved (they send you a special code via email - I have already completed this part for all emails). Then you enter your KYC details.

If, by any chance, you are located in the US and have an international ID or are from another country, do so via a VPN/Proxy as they may be detecting US IP addresses.

I highly discourage purchasing fake identity details to pass the KYC if you are from the US. You see, buying a whitelisted email is not illegal, but committing identity fraud is illegal.
If you do not get in, you can probably purchase via EtherDelta after the ICO sale starts. Of course, you will have to pay a heavy premium; this is why I am offering these whitelisted emails.

If you are interested, please email me at (do not PM me here): [email protected]

Activity: 10
September 09, 2017, 01:46:20 PM
Keep your fucking whitelisted account assholes..  Wink
September 09, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

0.8 ETH each.

Activity: 219
September 09, 2017, 10:28:37 AM
So many users want to buy account. If you don't want to be deceived, you have to know: there are a huge risk of being scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: