Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 39. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
Is there any kind of waiting list? How could I miss this registration? Huh Angry I was following the project for some time already and was really looking forward in supporting it.

Edit: if somebody registered with multiple accounts and is willing to sell one I would be willing to pay in crypto, amount to be negotiated by PM.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 12:32:40 PM
Anyone want to sell there kyber slack user name and password pm me i will give 1LTC price. No newbes 
August 23, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
Hi guys, community mod for Kyber here.

1. Americans can't participate in this due to the regulatory uncertainty in the US
2. No minimum amount but there will be a maximum individual amount that's calculated as follows: maximum individual account = hardcap / number of eligible registrants.
(hardcap will be announced within the next 7 days. Number of eligible registrants will be known once everyone goes through the registration and KYC process between the 31st of August and 10th of September)
3. Distribution details will be announced at a later stage but before the ICO.

Hi! Unfortunately I have missed the earlier closing. Is there any way I can still participate in the ICO? I really wanted to join this project and spend some of my Ether.

Are you talking about KyberNetwork?
Did you register in Whitelist?

Yes I am talking about Kyber Network. No unfortunately I missed the whitelist registration.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

1. Americans can't participate in this due to the regulatory uncertainty in the US
2. No minimum amount but there will be a maximum individual amount that's calculated as follows: maximum individual account = hardcap / number of eligible registrants.
(hardcap will be announced within the next 7 days. Number of eligible registrants will be known once everyone goes through the registration and KYC process between the 31st of August and 10th of September)

Hi! Unfortunately I have missed the earlier closing. Is there any way I can still participate in the ICO? I really wanted to join this project and spend some of my Ether.

Are you talking about KyberNetwork?
Did you register in Whitelist?
August 23, 2017, 11:08:51 AM

Activity: 43
August 21, 2017, 03:18:43 PM
I found some information about participation on their blog:
Whitelist Token Sale for our supporters*
* except US Citizen and individuals or organizations in sanctions lists.

Thanks for that answer but I'm also wondering about question 2 and 3 as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
August 21, 2017, 11:12:54 AM
I found some information about participation on their blog:
Whitelist Token Sale for our supporters*
* except US Citizen and individuals or organizations in sanctions lists.
August 21, 2017, 07:36:54 AM
Hmm doesn't seem to be a lot of info about this ICO out there. I would go ask in their slack but they reached the cap of 33k members in it.
August 20, 2017, 09:11:10 PM
Got a few questions about this ICO that is coming up.

1. Can Americans participate in this?

2. Is there a minimum amount you can purchase in the ico?

3. When do we receive our tokens and are they gonna be able to traded on other exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: