Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber ICO - page 32. (Read 71054 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 05:13:19 PM
Seems like the individual cap could only be 2-5 ether, is it really worth it?

Think so, because

Can this coin also be like omisego
Well this ico is just way over hyped.

Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
September 03, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

Well this ico is just way over hyped. There is a lot of room for cheaters and I hate that, don't buy accounts, these guys are just trying to scam you... So please be aware.... If you want in on this coin just buy it from the dumpers on ether delta. The icos are just keeping to get more and more insane
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 04:07:23 PM
Can this coin also be like omisego
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 03:23:16 PM
Seems like the individual cap could only be 2-5 ether, is it really worth it?
Activity: 85
September 03, 2017, 12:59:37 PM
Can someone please explain what they meant by this? I was initially rejected because it said,  'Documents do not contain enough information'

I submitted my ID which has my picture, ID #,  and name. I don't have a passport so I can't submit that.

The date of birth on my country's ID card is on the back of the card and they only allow you to upload 1 jpg

What other info are they looking for?
Activity: 253
September 03, 2017, 12:38:12 PM
Looking for a preapproved account accout as well. If any, please PM me.
Activity: 1
September 03, 2017, 12:34:33 PM
Will buy preapproved account. Please, PM me.
Activity: 36
September 03, 2017, 11:40:28 AM
any one has a account to sale.

I have an account for sale, however, I have no ideas for how to transfer it to you.  I am a 100% honest person, but you cannot know or trust this.  If you have any ideas, let me know.
Activity: 100
September 03, 2017, 11:20:03 AM
any one has a account to sale.
Activity: 219
September 03, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
Still nothing about individual cap? i think 1.5 - 4 eth per user.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 05:54:54 AM
By the way, does making it onto the whitelist guarantee that you will be able to purchase tokens?
Or must we upload all these precious documents for their KYC just for the CHANCE to get tokens?
Is there a hard cap?
Sorry for all the questions, but I would be appreciative of any and all answers.  Tkx!

you must upload all this doc. and it must be appl. else you can not purchase some tokens!
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 03, 2017, 05:40:25 AM
Every1 speaks about taking part in ICO bit no1 mentions about technology itself and it's usability in future. The surname "Buterin" wanishes all the brains out, making hype.

Any serious fundamental analytics?

Check this and try to find more info about the project before making statements  Wink
https://testnet-wallet.kyber.network/

It is really going to be 160 Million Dollars ? Omg i am so out.

The hardcap is 200k ETH and 100k from this amount is for a special reserve that will guarantee enough liquidity to start exchange operations.
100k is for pre sale stragegic partners, 100k is for whitelisted participants (58k before KYC approval). I think individual invest cap will be really low (2-3 ETH).

Yeah,,, I no longer fall for Buterin hype, but I was guilty of it. I bought Humaniq after the ICO (yes, very latecomer and silly as all newbies), even though the price was higher than ICO but I read about his talk and the team. It all looked so professional. I was in tears when nothing happened. It even dropped more when other alts were rising. But all is in peace now. Crazy association with Buterin who makes more money whenever people use his ETH.

Individual invest cap low. Looks good but going to be hard KYC implementation.
September 03, 2017, 05:26:06 AM
By the way, does making it onto the whitelist guarantee that you will be able to purchase tokens?
Or must we upload all these precious documents for their KYC just for the CHANCE to get tokens?
Is there a hard cap?
Sorry for all the questions, but I would be appreciative of any and all answers.  Tkx!
September 03, 2017, 05:10:23 AM
I passed the KYC ,sent the national passport,the confirmation received after 25 minutes!!

Can you or anyone else explain to me what the slashes mean when they say we must provide a Passport/ID/Driver's Licence?  DOes the / mean AND or OR?  Do we need to provide each of these things or only one of them.
Perhaps they want driver's licences from the US and Passports for other countries?  Not sure.
Thanks for any help on this.  I ask because I feel better sending in a licence than a passport for some reason...
Thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 04:10:43 AM
i need a whitelist account pls.! 1ETH price is OK! will check approve before payment!
Activity: 6
September 03, 2017, 03:47:26 AM
I am on the white list but am not sure I want to invest. I'm kind of weary of all the ICO craze and probably would rather invest in more mature coins. People seem super hyped for this one but most reviews I have read only seem to give this project a 60% to 70% investment grade.

Why should I invest in this? And people are really paying 1 ETH for an account? WHY? This project seems like a dime a dozen.

Anyone care to elaborate why they think this project will go to the moon?

FYI: I'm a long term investor. Not a pump and dump type of character.

Sent you a PM Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
September 02, 2017, 09:03:57 PM
in what sparkle of project what can he attract investors in addition what I read? where yet can I find more information?
Activity: 5
September 02, 2017, 08:25:24 PM
Every1 speaks about taking part in ICO bit no1 mentions about technology itself and it's usability in future. The surname "Buterin" wanishes all the brains out, making hype.

Any serious fundamental analytics?

Check this and try to find more info about the project before making statements  Wink
https://testnet-wallet.kyber.network/

It is really going to be 160 Million Dollars ? Omg i am so out.

The hardcap is 200k ETH and 100k from this amount is for a special reserve that will guarantee enough liquidity to start exchange operations.
100k is for pre sale stragegic partners, 100k is for whitelisted participants (58k before KYC approval). I think individual invest cap will be really low (2-3 ETH).

So what happens to the tokens that inevitably don't get claimed from the hardcap? Is there a FFA to get them at the end?
Activity: 262
September 02, 2017, 06:48:14 PM
Stats for registration so far:
Total submissions: 27,730
Approved accounts: 13,078
Rejected accounts: 1,005
Incomplete submission: 1,717
judging by where the 10% will be out of the game Shocked
Activity: 364
September 02, 2017, 06:35:53 PM
My best guess is that this one will be sold out entirely and quite fast. Not 60-70 percent as read earlier in the thread. Well, we will see Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: