Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber Network - page 10. (Read 13883 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 110
February 20, 2018, 09:38:52 PM
a strong team continues to do the work, but after the ico carrying out interest in the project has clearly fallen .... be careful

Interest has fallen ? They just launch their Mainnet pilot a few days ago, before the main launch in April. Plus a big partnership with Wanchain. So yeah, the price didn't go parabolic yet, meaning it's still a good time to invest. It won't last long.

Be careful guys, do not invest in Kyber Network, you could end up rich !  Cheesy
Tell me more. i know a couple of guys who are adverse to getting rich. This could be a good kryptonite against them

Haha, there isn't much more to say. You can every updates on their blog: https://blog.kyber.network/

Kyber is growing good and they are delivering on their product. Price should follow. If you really don't want to make money, I strongly advice you to sell right now before the price goes up. The risk is real.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
February 20, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
a strong team continues to do the work, but after the ico carrying out interest in the project has clearly fallen .... be careful

Interest has fallen ? They just launch their Mainnet pilot a few days ago, before the main launch in April. Plus a big partnership with Wanchain. So yeah, the price didn't go parabolic yet, meaning it's still a good time to invest. It won't last long.

Be careful guys, do not invest in Kyber Network, you could end up rich !  Cheesy
Tell me more. i know a couple of guys who are adverse to getting rich. This could be a good kryptonite against them
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
Why does the price fall down Huh?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 19, 2018, 02:29:53 AM
It's ben silent for a long time. Let's see when the price will go up
February 18, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 02:31:34 PM
Kyber is one of my favorite new crypto projects out there. They are building a decentralized crypto exchange, which is trustless because everything is handled by smart contracts. That means you don’t need to deposit any funds on their platform (like you do in Coinbase, Kraken, etc.).
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 02:19:03 PM
I love this coin.
So much partnership with a good coins, team is working hard.
Mainnet and Wallet soon.
Included it in my top coins for 2018.
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 06:25:25 AM
1. 28 February 2018 - Wallet Launch
2. 31 March 2018 - First Mainnet Launch 
I think that these two events will have a very positive impact on the price in the near future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
February 17, 2018, 11:08:19 PM
Perhaps many it is already aware of this news. But can be to someone and it will be useful to learn:

SelfKey to Integrate Kyber Network into its Wallet, Providing ETH-based Token Trading for SelfKey Users
Kyber Network is pleased to report that SelfKey, the blockchain digital identity foundation, has recently announced plans to integrate the Kyber Network decentralized exchange platform into SelfKey Wallets.

This integration allows SelfKey Wallet users to trade a broad range of ERC20 tokens from within the wallet application. Users will be able to buy and sell KNC and KEY, among many other Ethereum-based tokens with ease.
https://blog.kyber.network/selfkey-to-integrate-kyber-network-into-its-wallet-providing-eth-based-token-trading-for-selfkey-450ee154c9ee

Activity: 345
February 15, 2018, 01:30:33 AM
Here’s a step by step guide in how to buy and store the Kyber Network token: https://buykyber.info/
February 14, 2018, 10:38:09 PM
KNC is undoubtedly one of the best tokens. Currently, the exchange already operates a Kyber Network. But I can not understand why the price of the token has not increased by at least 50% with the launch of the main net?

The market isn't very good at this time. People aren't gambling so much. But it is stabilizing now, so maybe it will start increase again soon (couple of months ?). That give us more time to fill up our wallet with good coin. I trully agree with you, Kyber under 3$ is a huge discount. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
KNC is undoubtedly one of the best tokens. Currently, the exchange already operates a Kyber Network. But I can not understand why the price of the token has not increased by at least 50% with the launch of the main net?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
February 14, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Deep Dive on Kyber Network (KNC): A Leading Decentralized Exchange
https://medium.com/@jakehallac/deep-dive-on-kyber-network-knc-a-leading-decentralized-exchange-c32e2ba3a02

This post will dive into KyberNetwork, an exciting Singapore-based project that is working to facilitate instantaneous exchange of cryptotokens without reliance on a traditional centralized exchange.

Current Project Status: The project’s mainnet pilot is officially live on the Ethereum blockchain as of February 11th, 2018 and will run until April 2018.

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
February 11, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
That that it seems such strong is planned, and in a branch is so silent. Why there is no communication here, can there is one more branch on this subject? Give please the reference to a similar subject.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
February 08, 2018, 04:57:29 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
February 04, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
Indeed, developers are doing a good job, the experts made the interface is very intuitive and user-friendly.
But there are also disadvantages in this, too, and indeed at all. Then I think it's the fact that there will not be order book as opposed to major exchanges.
Users accustomed to that much and it will be necessary to rebuild a bit.
Of the benefits would be that transactions are instant than in the same ed and ox, and does not leave the gas.
In general one can see that the project is waiting for a big success in the future.
February 03, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
Kyber Network Progress Update (February 2nd 2018)

In the last two weeks, Kyber Network has announced some important milestones, including our first developer competition and most excitingly, our official mainnet launch date! Beyond that, we have also worked hard on acquiring more partners and expanding our visibility across major markets.

On the technical front, many of you have opened issues for our wallet on our Github account, and we have addressed most of them. That aside, we have also commenced an integration with Huobi, so that we can use the exchange for price feeds as well as to rebalance our portfolio.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-february-2nd-2018-d3bf40162f6a

Thanks for the link and update. Seems like Kyber is doing great. Let's see how the mainnet goes...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
Kyber Network Progress Update (February 2nd 2018)

In the last two weeks, Kyber Network has announced some important milestones, including our first developer competition and most excitingly, our official mainnet launch date! Beyond that, we have also worked hard on acquiring more partners and expanding our visibility across major markets.

On the technical front, many of you have opened issues for our wallet on our Github account, and we have addressed most of them. That aside, we have also commenced an integration with Huobi, so that we can use the exchange for price feeds as well as to rebalance our portfolio.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-february-2nd-2018-d3bf40162f6a
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 31, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
I am excited about this coin also...glad I caught it when it was still $1.05 and kept it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: