Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber Network - page 7. (Read 13883 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
April 29, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
Wait for the official launch of the exchange and then see the magic. I'm sure kyber Network tokens value will increase because they use trading fees as collect and burn the tokens. Frequent burning raises the price.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
April 29, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
It was a great week for Kyber! Price pump due to the announced partnership with MEW and the listing on BitHumb was strong, but i'd also attract attention to the fact that on this week the trade volume on the exchange exceeded $1 million daily transactions. I think it's just awesome result especially even before official opening of the exchange which will take place on April 30.
I agree. I always liked this project and I think it is underestimated. I hope that soon the situation will change.

Kyber used to be a good coin a few months ago, i bought it and i waited by more than two weeks for a little profit of less than 7%, the coin was always droping and it seems that is not going up at the moment.

You need patience. I bought my first KNC around 3.3$ and then another time at 1.8$, the next time at 1.3$ and the last time at 1.1$, so I have now an average price of 1.6$. I will keep KNC for longterm, because I believe in it. Everybody is talking about bringing the whole economy on blockchain, but I think that`s exaggerate. The first thing that really make sense to put on the blockchain is the blockchain infrastruktur it self - like decentralize crypto exchanges. KNC also have a strong Team and Vitalik as an Adviser. That's why I believe in KNC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 29, 2018, 02:11:58 PM
It was a great week for Kyber! Price pump due to the announced partnership with MEW and the listing on BitHumb was strong, but i'd also attract attention to the fact that on this week the trade volume on the exchange exceeded $1 million daily transactions. I think it's just awesome result especially even before official opening of the exchange which will take place on April 30.
I agree. I always liked this project and I think it is underestimated. I hope that soon the situation will change.

Yes, i think KNC still has some room to grow. I believe in DEX projects, such as KNC, AST etc, which are good for crypto industry in general, as soon as they bring, aside with fast and easy exchanges, fast adoption of differant currencies. I'm enjoying my user experiance on Kyber Network as well so far.

Kyber used to be a good coin a few months ago, i bought it and i waited by more than two weeks for a little profit of less than 7%, the coin was always droping and it seems that is not going up at the moment.

You are probably not lucky or your strategy is not very good. As i mentioned i strongly believe in this project. i've bought the first bag of KNC in the middle of january, which went out to be awful deal, and then was lowing the average price in the middle of march. i still have loss in $ for my first buy but almost x2 in $ for the whole bag and +30%, +120% for jan and march boughts in eth at the moment.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 29, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
April 29, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:32:51 AM
Kyber Network got listed on Bithumb. Up over 50% in the last 24 hours Smiley

https://i.gyazo.com/28780286a27471f746969182b5446dce.png

Its already on Binance so.. Bithumb should not give that pump.. I think its fot the 30th event.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 26, 2018, 04:28:29 AM
Kyber Network got listed on Bithumb. Up over 50% in the last 24 hours Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 26, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
Woww. It's growing incredibly today. Even though the markets are so bad. 65% is a very good success.
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
As we can see in the Reserve Contract Address that the amount of erc20 tokens is below $200K which is very very low. My question is how to become contributor for reserve manager and what is the benefit of contributor?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
April 24, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
A NEW MEW — Kyber Network Integrates with myetherwallet ."

Today   Kyber Network announcing  partnership with MEW and the date for Kyber mainnet to move out of beta

Details below: https://blog.kyber.network/a-new-mew-kyber-network-integrates-with-myetherwallet-7feaffbea377
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

New Advisors and Country Rep At Kyber Network

Kyber Network is proud to announce three new appointments in our team!

We would like to officially welcome John Ng and Simon Kim, both of whom will be joining Kyber in advisory positions, and Hwisang Kim, who will be acting as our country representative in South Korea. Kyber Network has grown substantially in the last few months, both in headcount and scale of operation. Given the pace of development of the company structure, more supervision by industry veterans is needed to ensure that the company continues its expansion at a healthy pace, and also to avoid common pitfalls that could halt progress.

Simon, John and Hwisang are known figures in their respective industries, and we believe that their connections and experience in their respective domains will be essential in bringing Kyber Network to the next level.

Advisors

John Ng Pangilinan

We first met John Ng through our partnership with Signum Capital, the well known crypto fund in Singapore. From the start we knew that he would be an incredible asset and source of guidance for Kyber Network.

After leaving Standard Chartered Bank years ago, John was involved in creating multiple companies. He built a recruitment firm, a design and retail furniture company, a property agency, and a pet grooming salon. The most recent challenge that John took on was the creation of Makan Bus, a Singaporean hop on and hop off food tour.

It is clear that all of John’s businesses were fueled by a true passion and drive for success. We look forward to his insightful contribution to Kyber Network.

Simon Kim

Simon Kim has extensive connections and experience in both the business and social sides of blockchain.

Simon is currently a venture partner at SoftBank Ventures, advising on blockchain investing strategies. He is also the CEO and Partner of Hashed, a leading crypto fund based in South Korea. As a blockchain evangelist and the organizer of Hashed Lounge, a premier Blockchain Seoul meetup community, he is deeply immersed in Korean crypto communities.

Prior to Hashed, Simon worked as an entrepreneur, co-founding multiple companies. He also served as Chief Product Officer at Knowre, the ed-tech startup named the World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Company in Education by Fast Company.

We look forward to bringing his charisma and knowledge to Kyber Network.

Country Representative

Hwisang Kim

Hwisang Kim has been an integral part of the Korean blockchain scene since its inception in early 2015, and will surely be a crucial and effective representative for Kyber’s Korean community.

Hwisang is currently Chief Investment Officer and Partner at Hashed, the leading Korean-based crypto fund. He previously worked in product planning, business planning, and technical marketing in SK Hynix and SK Telecom. Since early 2015, Hwisang has been actively investing in blockchain and is credited for founding some of the earliest Korean crypto communities.

As an active advisor to numerous blockchain projects around the world, Hwisang’s understanding of the Korean and global blockchain scene will be an immensely valuable contribution to Kyber Network.

About Kyber Network

Kyber Network functions as a decentralized Ethereum-based solution that is committed to advancing the interchangeability and fluidity of digital asset conversion. Kyber’s trustless system offers a convenient and secure platform that empowers users with flexibility and choice when it comes to token exchange and payment.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kybernetwork/
Telegram group: https://telegram.me/kybernetwork
Telegram channel: https://telegram.me/officialkybernetwork
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kybernetwork
Medium: https://blog.kyber.network/
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
April 19, 2018, 01:53:10 AM
BitGo for supporting Kyber as one the first available ERC20 tokens for payment!

https://twitter.com/BitGo/status/986377337879969792
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
April 16, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
Yes, KNC is a great token from which much was expected. But unfortunately so far this token does not meet my expectations, despite the fact that its own exchange has been launched.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:02:09 PM
Our tracker is now live

You can track all volume, trades and fees burnt on the below page:

https://tracker.kyber.network
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
April 09, 2018, 04:30:37 AM
KNC/ETH pair trading now available on @Huobi_Pro !
https://www.huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=1275
Please be advised that KNC/ETH will be available for trading on Huobi Pro from 16:00, April 9, 2018 (GMT+8).
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:43:16 AM
Vitalik Buterin takes part in the project  Cool
if Vitalik is involved or following this project, this is a good indication of the journey of this project to success.
April 07, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Meanwhile, Kyber Network Exchange Beta operates already with 20 currencies after AST, RCN, LINK, ZIL, ADEX listings.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 07, 2018, 12:40:59 PM
I was telling people before their platform launch that they would be disappointed when the platform got released, and that seems to be the theme now. DEX is still a new concept people are playing around with and to just deviate from the normal centralised way of things, especially the orderbook would got people reacting to this design
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
I've been dabbling in DEXs for a while and always looking out for opportunities, it's been almost 3 weeks since the launch of the DEX and it went completely under the radar for me. The only reason I found out was because I've known about the project and have a recurring reminder to check up on DEX activity, and decided to come here. Not that I care, I'm not partial to KN, but the marketing has been weak. I still haven't seen anything about the DEX launch from official sources or a marketing campaign affiliated with KN and we're halfway through the partnership period with imToken.
Pages:
Jump to: