Pages:
Author

Topic: Kyber Network - page 8. (Read 13883 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
Only thing that I am worried about is the ETHlend project is ran by essentially college students with no real world experience (CEO only had internship experience which does not instill confidence) on projects as large scale as this, not saying they won’t succeed. They just need to really produce some great deliverables of why they will be a leader in the lending space.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 08:32:38 PM
Recently passed ico Kyber Network, in my opinion an interesting project, not everyone at the ico stage could pouchavstvovat, I think after the release on the stock exchange (September 24) will be hype. the Chinese were not allowed to participate in ico

tokens will start selling exchangers https://etherdelta.com/#KNC-ETH
As soon as the token hits a large exchange, we will see a flight to the moon 

https://blog.kyber.network

p.s -sorry for my bad english)

Is kybernetwork have a bounty program?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
March 21, 2018, 03:36:41 AM
ImToken? Not the kind of partnership I was looking forward to. Would have preferred EIDOO
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
March 21, 2018, 01:18:36 AM
Kyber Network is pleased to announce a joint marketing effort with one of the most popular wallet providers in the world, imToken !

The campaign will commence on March 21 until April 21.

https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-imtoken-marketing-campaign-a536e49dd3e6
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 20, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

This must be in part why we saw a price increase in the last day or two. That and the overall market recovering. Let's see now if the marketing can go in to overdrive and start to get the number of users to increase along with the volume. That's ultimately what will decide the price of KNC.
March 19, 2018, 02:27:06 PM
-snip-

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?

Right, yes, the problem is that expectations are always too high and that's why the prices tend to fall after launched, kyber is not alone in this regard. What I picked up from telegram was that a lot of people expected a traditional DEX with an order book.

Ahhhh Okay that makes sense.... so people weren't aware there wouldn't be an open book?

That's what a lot of people seemed to be saying in the telegram channel although it was pretty clear from the beginning that wouldn't be the case. I guess they just saw that it was a decentralized exchange and never bothered to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 95
March 18, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
-snip-

Mainnet launched should have had a positive effect on the price, even on super short term and it didnt price only went down

What's to say that it should have had a positive effect? Given that most people perceived it not to live up to expectations that's why it went down. This is why they always say to buy the rumor and sell the news. I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

What I meant was, had it been a success, it should of had a positive effect but it didn't. What was unsuccessful about the release of the main net pilot?

Right, yes, the problem is that expectations are always too high and that's why the prices tend to fall after launched, kyber is not alone in this regard. What I picked up from telegram was that a lot of people expected a traditional DEX with an order book.

Ahhhh Okay that makes sense.... so people weren't aware there wouldn't be an open book?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
March 18, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
tell me, there is an official thread here Kyber Network ?
March 17, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
-snip-

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
March 16, 2018, 02:41:54 PM
Do you don't believe in DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) anymore or do you think that an other DEX will be much better than Cyber Network?

Give them some more time, people are always too impatient. Nobody knows how many and which DEX will prevail in the future, there are loads of DEX's lining up to get the market shares up for grab. Personally I think, that DEX will get quite some attention in the upcoming months and years, but in the end kind of regulated exchanges will come out on top anyway.
March 16, 2018, 02:33:57 PM
-snip-

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
March 16, 2018, 02:31:09 PM
(...)I still hold kyber but I don't think it's going to be as big of a success as I initially thought, now it's just hoping for a recovery of sorts.

Do you don't believe in DEX (Decentralized Exchanges) anymore or do you think that an other DEX will be much better than Cyber Network?
March 16, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
-snip-

March 16, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
I like the project. I bought KNC for a long time and do not plan to sell it. I want to buy some more soon.
March 15, 2018, 11:50:52 AM
Absolutely right everyone that KNC is hidden gem and underdeveloped high potential project. What is notable thing its current price is slightly above the ICO price which indicates just best opportunity to buy again. Early investors are almost out after taking profit and next round is being formed with what is going on.

This is only if they can reverse things and start to get traffic to the exchange. The price will only increase if that's the case and right now they're struggling. People were really disappointed on launch as to how it functioned and the volume is bitterly disappointing.

As far as I know, it`s still beta and only whitlist ICO Investors can buy and sell at the moment. That's why the volume is not that much high right now.

It's open to everyone that passes the whitelist. It will open fully soon. I would have expected that most of the people interested in using it would be ICO investors and they already have access.

Why is the coin dying?

Yesterday's drop could be explained by BNB announcing their own DEX but the coin has been falling forever.... even when the mainnet pilot was launched it dropped.

What am I missing folks? (I don't hold any KNC so I'm simply curious as to why it keeps on dropping)

The current drop isn't related to anything, it's just because the whole market is falling.

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
March 15, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
I just bought more Kyber Network because I believe in this Projekt in long term.
March 15, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
Absolutely right everyone that KNC is hidden gem and underdeveloped high potential project. What is notable thing its current price is slightly above the ICO price which indicates just best opportunity to buy again. Early investors are almost out after taking profit and next round is being formed with what is going on.

This is only if they can reverse things and start to get traffic to the exchange. The price will only increase if that's the case and right now they're struggling. People were really disappointed on launch as to how it functioned and the volume is bitterly disappointing.

As far as I know, it`s still beta and only whitlist ICO Investors can buy and sell at the moment. That's why the volume is not that much high right now.

It's open to everyone that passes the whitelist. It will open fully soon. I would have expected that most of the people interested in using it would be ICO investors and they already have access.

Why is the coin dying?

Yesterday's drop could be explained by BNB announcing their own DEX but the coin has been falling forever.... even when the mainnet pilot was launched it dropped.

What am I missing folks? (I don't hold any KNC so I'm simply curious as to why it keeps on dropping)

The current drop isn't related to anything, it's just because the whole market is falling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 07:17:38 PM
I'm very upset with things that are happening with Kyber - now it's near ICO price, but it probably has x10+ potential...maybe we just need more time. A lot of people now think what if they'd sold it for 5$.
March 14, 2018, 05:03:46 PM
Why is the coin dying?

Pages:
Jump to: