Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC - page 3. (Read 11381 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
February 14, 2019, 09:42:17 AM
I am not interested in bounties or airdrops that use KYC unless the bounty or airdrop results have good value and good prospects in the future
filling out KYC and providing personal data for airdrop tokens that have little value is something we shouldn't do
Activity: 487
February 14, 2019, 09:32:42 AM
Airdrop requires KYC? That must be funny. Some ICO that belongs to countries that impose regulations on KYC do require it but indeed disgusting. I dont like it personally giving my personal information to someone/people I do not know. I feel that can be used against me anytime at any reason they want but when it comes to airdrops, its unreasonable. My identity is more valuable than the residue income I’ll be getting from airdrop. Better not give them at all.

Yes some airdrop require kyc and it's totally ridiculous. I believe that if kyc is not performed only by ico participants as an AML/legal requirement of respective countries but by airdrop and bounty participants, then it's bad
Activity: 574
February 14, 2019, 08:58:07 AM
KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?
It is absolutely not worth to hand over your identity for small amount of tokens/$. I will not do this even it a succesfull project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 14, 2019, 08:54:54 AM
KYC is a procedure that must be followed if thoroughly we want to regulate the cryptocurrency network because it only with KYC that the various cooperation and exchange will get to know they customers and there by bringing confidence and protection to investors because all transactions can be traced to an individual with KYC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 08:52:27 AM
What do you think?

Never do KYC for airdrops as there is so many AIRDROP in the community who are scam and fake!
Even in bounties like signature and social media, KYC is not a good option to do if the project is not yet successful.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
February 14, 2019, 08:43:27 AM
I think that KYC for airdrop is not needed at all. It is just a way to collect a large amount of personal data. Most likely, with a view to their resale. I will never participate in airdrop, for which you need to undergo a KYC procedure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 08:20:28 AM
I think that KYC to participate in Airdrop is unnecessary and such distribution is best avoided, because there is a high probability of fraud. Perhaps it is worth passing KYC only to receive tokens of large projects, as it was recently with Stellar.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
February 13, 2019, 03:49:02 PM
People have already understood that the KYC process is dangerous for investors, but now almost all projects are introducing KYC, although it is not at all clear why this procedure is being carried out, since it is generally not legal.

It is for these reasons that we should be several times more attentive to the choice of a project that we are ready to entrust with our documents. Personally, in my opinion this is crazy, send your documents to unknown people on the Internet.
Activity: 310
February 13, 2019, 03:44:44 PM
I do not want to risk my own documents for a regular airdrop that are worth nothing. It makes sense to undergo a KYC process for big bounty rewards of investments, but not for an airdrops that is tradable by several cents.
Activity: 230
February 13, 2019, 03:14:33 PM
I do not agree with KYC either like many of the guys in here , but sometimes, some of the very good ICOs asks for kyc for the bounty or airdrop like Quarkchain that just held a bounty recently, and also nucleus vision in the past time, If you wanna have it you must pass it sometimes!
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 02:59:04 PM

i am against kyc procedures for all:  investing in ico, for bounty and for airdrop i do not see why giving my data to perfect strangers to help them to raise funds or get publicity, once in the web the documents remain there forever...
This is really not a very pleasant procedure, but I am sure that in a few years this procedure will be removed because it will not be useful.
Activity: 645
February 13, 2019, 02:56:56 PM
What do you think?

It would not be bad if the bounty managers stopped collecting. Let's say it went through this procedure once and no longer needed. Suppose when registering on the forum. Because I see a lot of scammers and I don’t want to give my data.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 13, 2019, 02:45:56 PM
KYC is good and bad effects. Id the token that possible you get in airdrop is small only there is no need to pass your KYC. But in the big and large amount of token or anything need to have KYC for security of them too. But in the crypto world KYC is not good because as and individual we want to be anonymous and secret because maybe other people use our informartion in bad things.
However, for me it was difficult to decide to give my personal information only to the airdrop event. You may know that airdrop tokens are mostly usesless, you will only get the token but after that it is likely that the token has no value/price. Agree, as much as possible KYC should be avoided by most cryptocurrency users. When they can't avoid it, I am sure that the anonymity of cryptocurency users which we eternally be in one's glory will fade.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 13, 2019, 02:45:15 PM

i am against kyc procedures for all:  investing in ico, for bounty and for airdrop i do not see why giving my data to perfect strangers to help them to raise funds or get publicity, once in the web the documents remain there forever...
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 13, 2019, 02:30:09 PM
KYC for aidrop is very ridiculous, nowadays Airdrop coins are even almost worthless at all, I will not be willing to give my identity for a very small nominal. Cheesy
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
February 13, 2019, 02:23:24 PM
What do you think?
There are 2 options why KYC is required:
1. They are scam and they want to abuse your IDs
2. They are legit and they do not want to send money to multiaccounters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 02:18:21 PM
What do you think?
it so stupid to join airdrop that require KYC, better leave it that's really isn't worth it.
if an airdrop perform KYC for participant then the content should be in different form from investor. it should be more simple like only asking name and country.
because airdroper was not a customer but rather they are promotor.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 12, 2019, 04:16:40 AM
What do you think?
I think this is just a way of dealing with bounty hunters, in order to reduce or not to give a reward at all. And why, if they sell them right away, and so they will delay the demand and be able to keep the current price after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 588
February 12, 2019, 04:16:01 AM
If Airdrop uses KYC I won't do it. Because we can see now that the Airdrop tokens are very low in price. This KYC is actually not right for bounty hunters. Because the bounty hunters have been working for a long time and when they don't pass KYC, they don't get tokens. It's better to join Bounty who don't use KYC.
Activity: 644
February 12, 2019, 03:22:28 AM
Inl think thats good program for kyc system because it will make minimaze of abuse account for join airdrop program and make many fake community telegram.but how id we want not to agree if dev team make must kyc system at their program.we just follow it and get token or disagree not follow but didnt get their token.what about you
KYC won't help to avoid multy accs. You can buy a lot of documents in a lot of places. IMHO we need KYC only for the all team of ICO. They must show us their faces. I will never give my ID to some strangers in the internet. 
Pages:
Jump to: