Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC - page 9. (Read 11381 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 20, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
I generally think that participation in airdrops is meaningless. And if they require more KYC, I would not risk giving my personal data.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 20, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?

I think KYC should not be very complicated. It doesn't solve anything anyway. Entering passport data from the photo, it's too much
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 20, 2018, 03:53:56 PM
What do you think?

If there is an airdrops happens here in the forum and requiring everyone to submit KYC, all I can say is that they are the most
insane and ridiculous airdrops I've ever seen here. That is obviously very suspicious, why are you giving your personal information where
the return of it is just a piece of shit amount of payment for you.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 20, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
don't even think to make KYC for any airdrop because highly likely the project is just scam that collects user's data for their own use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
December 20, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
I do not think much of KYC either. Especially not at Airdrops, in which one participates. I would not advise anyone to do an Airdrop KYC. You never know what to do with your data or where it ends. These data can also be sold and you will probably learn the consequences later. If you're traveling to another country, suddenly you can not get out because your personal information has been banned. This is just an example scenario.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 20, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
I think KYC is very ridiculous process for airdrops because we don't get enough token for make KYC
KYC for airdrop is ridiculous and I dont think I will ever do that except for such an irresistible price and great project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 20, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
What do you think?

I think it's not necessary to do any KYC for airdrops because airdrop is like a gift giving to people out of goodwill,therefore no stringent measure should be attach to it, thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 20, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
KYC is a very important process for token sales and bounties, because it helps to identify fraud users and scammers that are trying to trick the team. But I would never take part in an airdrop that requires a KYC, because I do not want to risk my personal information for some pennies.
if the project is run an airdrop in which it is necessary to pass a KYC - this means the project is a scam. this is just my opinion. I just think that collecting data to participate in the air drop it is nonsense
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 02:32:13 PM
What do you think?
Of course kyc should not be performed in airdrop, now probably the largest number of scams in kyc , I think it should be held only in a good confidence of the project, just can happen an unpleasant moment and your documents can get bad people
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
What do you think?
KYC is good for bounties to avoid multiple accounts and scammers that are trying to trick the bounty team for them to receive huge rewards. But there are people who don't believe in kyc and it is really difficult to trust them because they used all of your information to trick other people.
In crypto, KYC is a terrible one. It goes against the meaning of the blockchain, so I do not like KYC but for a bounty hunter KYC is a must and need for them to to receive rewards
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 20, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
What do you think?
KYC is good for bounties to avoid multiple accounts and scammers that are trying to trick the bounty team for them to receive huge rewards. But there are people who don't believe in kyc and it is really difficult to trust them because they used all of your information to trick other people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 20, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
It seems to me - KYC  is for the most part a completely unnecessary thing, it was invented by regulators and people from the government - this is necessary for them in order to keep track of people. For other people, this is absolutely not a necessity, and sometimes KYC it makes it very difficult to communicate with customers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 12:25:25 PM
KYC is a very important process for token sales and bounties, because it helps to identify fraud users and scammers that are trying to trick the team. But I would never take part in an airdrop that requires a KYC, because I do not want to risk my personal information for some pennies.
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 20, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
Also, there's a possibility that they only need you KYC to use on some scam projects which is a foul and illegal without your permission of course. So be smart folks and don't let fall on trap like that one. More or less, the airdrop reward price is useless or a shit coin in the other side.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 20, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
i don't think the KYC for airdrop is needed, if someone asks me to fill the KYC to get the airdrop token then i will leave it.
i think everyone agrees with my opinion.

i only fill it if the project is really good in the future and the project team can be trusted.
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 20, 2018, 05:58:10 AM
What do you think?
It is not necessary to required KYC/AML in airdrop, since it's a free and small opportunity. It will be more strange thing if they need your KYC, there's a fishy thing might happen there. I will not send my KYC for sure, it's a hocus focus alert dude.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 20, 2018, 05:46:04 AM
KYC for airdrop is not worth ,for how much can one earn from airdrop that will make one drop his or her identity ?even bounties that implement KYC ,cryptocurrency should be privacy but the way I'm seeing how things are going now I guess sooner KYC will be a must
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
December 20, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
In my opinion, KYC is important to be implemented in crypto activities, because it is to increase ICO trust and openness. However, for the Airdrop KYC program, I also agreed to cancel it. Because as long as I am involved in crypto activities, tokens or coins generated from the program, I can say there is no price on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 28, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

KYC ICOs' assurance of themselves. But asking for KYC to airdrop sounds ridiculous to me. It is normal for those who make purchases to invest in KYC. ICOs want KYC from each participant. I think they want to stop the airdrop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
I think that it’s ridiculous to ask  for kyc for bounties and also for airdrops and it’s very dangerous because if project reveals a scam you have your passport or id card in hands to strangers..
Pages:
Jump to: