Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC - page 12. (Read 11381 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 25, 2018, 12:03:32 AM
Maybe it is complicated for most of us/you but see even with small amount if there are cheaters they will eat a lot of tokens that should be distributed to honest hunters. Let's say it is only few but if they implemented kyc even in airdrop only few will have those and can have a lot of value.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
Just Hold, friends
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 24, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
for a bounty reward, it's very complicated based on my experience. but for airdrop for a small amount, it's easier. if it can't be relevant, then it's better for no kyc.
November 24, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 24, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
They only want to spend a small amount (even worthless) in exchange for your personal information. It's a really big deal. I have to consider carefully before KYC a project.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
November 24, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
Why bother providing you real identity just to earned small amount of earnings
There are some people who are willing to do almost anything just to earn money big or small it doesn't matter to them even if they have to risk their identity.

I don't much pressure so be for kyc on airdrops but on bounties yes cause there are so many impersonators there so the most easiest way to filter them out is with the kyc process so i support for bounties but for airdrops not a fan
Supporting KYC for bounties is the same as supporting KYC for airdrops. You're willing to give up your personal info in exchange for these tokens that's worth more or less a hundred $$.

I think it's very normal when an airdrop require KYC. For example, XLM airdrop on Blockchain.com also require KYC. KYC is not the problem, the problem is the quality of airdrop, no matter if it's big or small airdrop, it just need to be a good airdrop then everything will be fine. KYC is needed to avoid cheaters.
Anyone can make their own rules for their airdrop but having KYC is not normal. You can still see many airdrops that don't require KYC.
November 24, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
When can I start buying?
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 24, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
I think that KYC is necessary only in order to identify scammers, if it helps to remove all kinds of scammers from the cryptocurrency sphere, then I am ready to go through this procedure
Activity: 507
November 24, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
I am sure that you should not take part in the air drops that are requested KYC. most likely they are scammers who collect users data
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
I don't much pressure so be for kyc on airdrops but on bounties yes cause there are so many impersonators there so the most easiest way to filter them out is with the kyc process so i support for bounties but for airdrops not a fan
November 24, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
We need a new ETH
Activity: 140
November 24, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
I believe that it is absolutely unnecessary for any projects and this procedure should be removed altogether.
Activity: 602
November 24, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
Know Your Customer is a verification process for cryptocurrency buyers, because today they buy cryptocurrencies at ICO. Of course, this process is important for verifying the entire cryptocurrency world, but this is not the way we should go.
Activity: 294
November 24, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
I hate going through identity checks. I can not understand why I have to pass an identity check to get my money?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
Never join an airdrop if there will be a required KYC. Are you willing to sell your identity to a shit coin? Some airdrops doesn't even have a real team or a trusted website so why do we have to participate to such obvious scam? The bad news is it takes forever before you get your reward and always getting listed first on decentralized exchange where the price will immediately gets dump after a day or two. There are some legit airdrops but what I am saying is that we also have to think and research first before joining.
Activity: 532
November 24, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
KYC is needed to complete you personal profil, this is normal when you invest in icos. KYC is Know Your Costumer is to know the background and identity of the customer, not only in icos almost in all market exchanges need KYC to complete your account
November 24, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
What to buy now?
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 09:17:44 AM
KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?
You have to be very careful when giving out your personal details in the name of KYC. There are scam ICOs out there, most especially airdrops. You need to be very careful, because your data might be used to perpetrate, which will get you implicated.
I also wonder sometimes how airdrop projects ask for KYC, when what they are giving out to participants is just a mere peanut.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 09:15:22 AM
Airdrop requires KYC? That must be funny. Some ICO that belongs to countries that impose regulations on KYC do require it but indeed disgusting. I dont like it personally giving my personal information to someone/people I do not know. I feel that can be used against me anytime at any reason they want but when it comes to airdrops, its unreasonable. My identity is more valuable than the residue income I’ll be getting from airdrop. Better not give them at all.
I think it's very normal when an airdrop require KYC. For example, XLM airdrop on Blockchain.com also require KYC. KYC is not the problem, the problem is the quality of airdrop, no matter if it's big or small airdrop, it just need to be a good airdrop then everything will be fine. KYC is needed to avoid cheaters.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 24, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
Why bother providing you real identity just to earned small amount of earnings, if you are not really sure about things inside this business especially this kyc procedure from bounty campaigns better not to take the risk, not unless you fully believed that the project will be successful and that small amount can multiply number of times after holding and keeping it inside your wallet, only take the risk if you are fully believing with such project.
Pages:
Jump to: