Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC for the DFINITY airdrop - page 7. (Read 1558 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 14
July 01, 2020, 12:46:27 PM
KYC for an airdrop campaign is very bad. don't sell your identity for just a few coins which may not even be valuable. when the airdrop is the big platform that is already on the market. then you can follow it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
July 01, 2020, 12:43:04 PM
It's definitely a scam airdrop since participants are asked to make payment of 9$ before submitting their KYC? That's two way losses, first was the money and second was your identity which I'm sure will be sold off for money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
July 01, 2020, 12:18:39 PM
Airdrops that requires KYC can still pay but not all of them, I hope you've done good research on this Airdrop first before planning on joining OP? There are other reliable Airdrops on airdropalert presently, I don't think it's worth joining KYC for 9$ Airdrop
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
July 01, 2020, 10:36:05 AM
Its absolute craze giving out your identity card to claim 9$ worth token when the value can even become worthless, it's seems you don't know that KYC verifications don't guarantee getting paid, it's left for you to decide

It is crazy 99%, of the entire project are just scam and when they say you can claim airdrop for 30 $ be sure when you sell them if you get candy for it you are lucky, best scenario!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 01, 2020, 09:54:36 AM
Of course, don't participate in such a project. This is the first time I hear about a paid KYC, this is very strange. Many projects scare away their participants with the usual KYC and this one is paid. I think that this project isn't interested in its promotion but only tries to get your money in this way. Perhaps these are scammers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 01, 2020, 09:53:59 AM
Its absolute craze giving out your identity card to claim 9$ worth token when the value can even become worthless, it's seems you don't know that KYC verifications don't guarantee getting paid, it's left for you to decide
Activity: 983
July 01, 2020, 06:48:11 AM
In my personal opinion, when we participate in airdrops. And the condition is KYC or, for example, having to pay, it is not wrong. Because it is a condition, only if we do not like and do not agree with it and assume it is fraud. Then don't participate in the airdrop, it's simple. If you still want to participate, then you must be available with these conditions.
Yes, what you are saying is true, just in terms of the Airdrop category we also have to know that the Airdrop program is free, and if there is an Airdrop program that asks participants to pay to get a token, then it is less logical in my opinion, different things if the party from Airdrop only asks the KYC of the participants, because the KYC document is only to find out the participant is valid or invalid.
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
play bold and get rewarded!!
July 01, 2020, 06:30:53 AM
Comrades, I need your opinion. I signed up for an airdrop from the DFINITY project, which promises to send coins for an amount equivalent to 100 CHF. At the same time, they ask to participants to pay $ 9 for the passage of KYC. It seems to me that this is a fraud, but what do you think?
Can the project require money for the passage of KYC and should I do it?
Comrade, this is too risky!!!! First you are providing your personal information as well as $9. At the first place, you are loosing both your information and money but there is no guarantee that you will receive anything. Even if you receive, there is no guarantee that the exchange value will be more when it lands on to the exchange. I would suggest not to submit your personal information for any project who ask for it.. Stay away from it, stay safe Comrade!!
Activity: 1190
July 01, 2020, 06:25:42 AM
In my personal opinion, when we participate in airdrops. And the condition is KYC or, for example, having to pay, it is not wrong. Because it is a condition, only if we do not like and do not agree with it and assume it is fraud. Then don't participate in the airdrop, it's simple. If you still want to participate, then you must be available with these conditions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
July 01, 2020, 06:11:14 AM
Comrades, I need your opinion. I signed up for an airdrop from the DFINITY project, which promises to send coins for an amount equivalent to 100 CHF. At the same time, they ask to participants to pay $ 9 for the passage of KYC. It seems to me that this is a fraud, but what do you think?
You are the one to decide if you will like giving out your identity to claim pennies, I will only do this if I promote a reliable bounty project, at least I will earn more than 9$ from a Airdrop
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 01, 2020, 06:09:18 AM
I personally won't continue an airdrop that requires any form of payment. The honest truth is that majority of people who carry out airdrop tasks are doing so because they need money. The value of the tokens at the end of the day may be less than the amount already paid which simply implies that you're working at a loss.

Secondly, the kyc submitted could be sold by the project and used for other illicit jobs. Its far wiser to abstain from such airdrop and save your $9. Come to think of it, imagine 1000 person who joined the airdrop pays $9, the project has already made $9,000 without stress.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
July 01, 2020, 03:54:40 AM
Airdrops are waste of time, you want to join Airdrops that will definitely pay? They join Airdrops from existing projects that are already trading on exchanges, the last Airdrop I joined this year was Apollo and origin protocol, I haven't seen any new one that interest me since
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
July 01, 2020, 03:51:02 AM
I refuse to do the airdrop project that requires KYC. Why? The airdrop is given free of charge. And there are also projects that will cheat your KYC information. Everyone is still away from the KYC airdrop project.

I refuse to do airdrop with or without KYC is just wasting time , so many time they will not send you anything! Mostly are scammers.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
July 01, 2020, 03:45:37 AM
its better to find another two or three people who has already done this KYC , There is no point in asking from the team. But i think this is seems to be an another ponzy airdrop.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
July 01, 2020, 03:43:52 AM

Damn! these scammers getting crafty each passing day. I knew they used to ask for ETH which they will return x3-4 but now asking 9 bucks for completing KYC is a new type of scam lol not only they will steal the 9 bucks but also your KYC data.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 01, 2020, 03:35:53 AM
The choice is yours to make, are you satisfied with giving out your KYC details for 9$ worth of tokens? If it's ok by you then just do it, you don't need to ask why, some even give up their I.D for lesser value worth of tokens
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 01, 2020, 03:28:12 AM
Is that really call an airdrop when your going to pay for coins ? That's already trading or investing but if you can pay for that , why not pay for the coins that are more better than chf . They ask for  9 usd to process your kyc , what the heck was that . Is that some kind of kickback for your entry to get priorize lol , and in return youl get coins that have unsure future  .   Asking kyc is already too much but asking kyc plus paying is more funny . For God sake your the ones that must get paid because you give your kyc .
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
July 01, 2020, 03:19:21 AM
Some people are ready to do anything to make pennies that's why bounty hunters are been treated like they have no value, while you turn away from a particular project for paying too low reward you will be amazed by many people who would rush to join the project even if all they will pay is 1000$ worth of tokens, I'm not surprised because I've seen people claimed tokens that worth 3$ with KYC
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 01, 2020, 03:15:35 AM
If you think 9$ is enough for you to drop your I.D and documents then proceed, just know that not all projects keeps users KYC safe, some even go ahead and sell them off to those who need them
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
July 01, 2020, 02:59:10 AM
if you are willing to exchange IDs with some money then do it but don't regret if in the future your ID is used for a crime with them, love and protect your ID properly and don't do anything stupid
Pages:
Jump to: