Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC for the DFINITY airdrop - page 8. (Read 1558 times)

Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 01, 2020, 02:58:34 AM
We need to be more careful about selling our private information just for a token, lots of scam airdrop out there, they sell your information to third parties, thereby exposing you to lots of harm, trading $9 for your personal information is absolutely ridiculous, and there would have been lot of people who fell for this
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
July 01, 2020, 02:44:37 AM
Comrades, I need your opinion. I signed up for an airdrop from the DFINITY project, which promises to send coins for an amount equivalent to 100 CHF. At the same time, they ask to participants to pay $ 9 for the passage of KYC. It seems to me that this is a fraud, but what do you think?
Can the project require money for the passage of KYC and should I do it?
For 9$? No I will pass by and why wasn't it stated in the first place that KYC will be required? Why after? It's not worth sending out your details for few tokens, it's likely to be a scam project, do your research, even if the project is not a scam, KYC for 9$ sounds unworthy
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 01, 2020, 02:41:14 AM
I can only give up my I.D to claim Airdrop tokens if the price is over 40$ or so, for just 9$? Not for me and honestly I don't see reason to go through KYC if the Airdrop is a new project it's most likely a scam, I sti join Airdrops to this day but only well known projects
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 01, 2020, 02:38:36 AM
An airdrop asking for $9 to deposit for KYC? I didn't get you may be but if the above statement is correct, I think the project is a scam one. Why they ask for $9 for KYC while they can simply ask people to complete the KYC? You should certainly avoid this.
I also think that it's too cheap for a KYC. but believe, that there will be very many people who will give the KYC they have to get the airdrop. I have seen this often in social media groups. quite a lot of people sell their identity at low prices.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
July 01, 2020, 02:25:41 AM
An airdrop asking for $9 to deposit for KYC? I didn't get you may be but if the above statement is correct, I think the project is a scam one. Why they ask for $9 for KYC while they can simply ask people to complete the KYC? You should certainly avoid this.

KYC was via Coinlist, it is not a free of charge. Dfinity is obv not a scam, lol. Huge VC firms are backing it, Polychain capital, az16 etc.. Tungsten will be now released and airdrop is coming later this year. GL
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
June 12, 2020, 10:01:37 AM
That is clearly a scam, airdrop is a free token and there is no need to make a payment of fees or KYC. Stay away from those who ask for something like this
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
June 12, 2020, 09:48:24 AM
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 12, 2020, 09:40:23 AM
I think that with a probability of 99.9 percent this airdrop is a scam. For a long time no one has made such stupid mistakes. This is the same as agreeing to spam offers in a telegram that you should send to some person 0.1 bitcoin and he will send you back 1 bitcoin  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 12, 2020, 08:33:40 AM
Comrades, I need your opinion. I signed up for an airdrop from the DFINITY project, which promises to send coins for an amount equivalent to 100 CHF. At the same time, they ask to participants to pay $ 9 for the passage of KYC. It seems to me that this is a fraud, but what do you think?
It was obvious mate it was a fraud, as you said it was an airdrop but why do you need to pay $9 to pass in their KYC? that was ridiculous you should avoid participating in that fake airdrop your data are more precious compare to that few coins/tokens. the legit platform doesn't require any fees to pass the KYC. you only need to submit the required documents to pass nothing more nothing less. 
as far as I know, KYC will not need a fee in its registration. it will be very bad when we become stupid about being fooled like that. especially for something free we still have to pay, it would be very silly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 12, 2020, 08:29:03 AM
How much will be the reward for this airdrop? Is it big like 1k USD cause if not then its not worth it. Why do they insisting to have KYC for such giveaway hence you did not pay any investment for such product which states the purpose of KYC.

For me you should not pursue this airdrop chances they can use your details is high, I know its a legit project but given the circumstances would you choose to have that risk?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 12, 2020, 08:27:28 AM
It was obvious mate it was a fraud, as you said it was an airdrop but why do you need to pay $9 to pass in their KYC? that was ridiculous you should avoid participating in that fake airdrop your data are more precious compare to that few coins/tokens. the legit platform doesn't require any fees to pass the KYC. you only need to submit the required documents to pass nothing more nothing less. 
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 12, 2020, 07:47:55 AM
It can't. KYC is not required for airdrop as long as that doesn't force you to register on its platform and it's also asking the participants to pay some money to receive their airdrop is a sign for a scam airdrop. i hope you can avoid dealing with this garbage airdrop
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
June 12, 2020, 07:29:22 AM
I recommend you stay away from airdrops that ask for KYC, because they will sell your information or do some evil work. It is really insecure for your information, in this market you should only do KYC at the top exchanges, it will ensure your safety.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
June 12, 2020, 06:00:18 AM
in my opinion, all faucets and the airdrops that require kyc should not be done at all, even if they are not all scams, why put our documents at risk by giving them to unknown companies for a few pennies?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 12, 2020, 05:40:43 AM
Why would they need your money to verify your identity? It's bs and even if they are legit you shouldn't want to deal with someone who does the kyc that way. Wouldn't be surprised if they decide to sell your identity in the future Wink
Definitely they will sell them in the future. There is nothing free in this market. And they are abusing KYC in this market for their evil purpose
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 12, 2020, 05:33:35 AM
yes it's a fraud why you need to pay for the free money you also want to receive.

If you will donate the money you are helping them to collect money from you and other members   , so I suggest to forget about this airdrop and find other legitimate airdrop that will not also ask for KYC verification .
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 12, 2020, 05:29:59 AM
It's like selling your information to others. They may use your information for malicious purposes and may endanger you. Be careful and consider carefully if you want to overcome it
Activity: 34
June 12, 2020, 05:19:02 AM
Hello, guys
Bay you Coinlist accounts with Dfinity airdrop.
Ready for Escrow.

Write DM here or
telegram  @indastreety1  (https://t.me/indastreety1)
Activity: 12
August 20, 2018, 08:18:41 AM
I received an email yesterday 19th August that kyc date extended on Coinlist and i should sign up apply for kyc and pay USD 9 for verification. I tried to contact DFINITY telegram group admin confirming this. He asked me to PM . I send him personal message but he didn't reply so far. Seems to be a scam. Why admin can't reply me in group and ask me to send personal message. I am not going to to claim this Airdrop. They collected our datas, now wants our IDs and on the top of it USD 9.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2018, 08:31:31 PM
Why would they need your money to verify your identity? It's bs and even if they are legit you shouldn't want to deal with someone who does the kyc that way. Wouldn't be surprised if they decide to sell your identity in the future Wink
Pages:
Jump to: