Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC is now required for Bitcointalk - page 3. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 01, 2019, 09:18:29 AM
First, want to say this was an excellent idea Theymos and if you need someone to grow this KYC process further (for maximum exposure), I'm your man. Time to rid the plague of all the corrupted assholes and scammers; having 100% transparency in crypto is a brilliant idea.  

Why should you submit it? It's like everything you do in life, you prove who you are and your good intentions? Fuck privacy and all you shady characters who linger on these forums for nothing more than profits. This is the real world. Uncle Sam spies on you daily, there's nothing that you can do to resist this new era.

I really adore this kind of idea by Themos which this bitcointalk forum is now requires KYC to go through this forum. This can be good to this forum, for the reason that the spammers of accounts, fake accounts will be regulated. But I am want to consider some of students who don't have some information in the KYC form because of lacking some valid answers.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 08:55:19 AM
First, want to say this was an excellent idea Theymos and if you need someone to grow this KYC process further (for maximum exposure), I'm your man. Time to rid the plague of all the corrupted assholes and scammers; having 100% transparency in crypto is a brilliant idea.  

Why should you submit it? It's like everything you do in life, you prove who you are and your good intentions? Fuck privacy and all you shady characters who linger on these forums for nothing more than profits. This is the real world. Uncle Sam spies on you daily, there's nothing that you can do to resist this new era.

Yes I am ready to submit my KYC information. But one question is this forum is for public discussion and in any public discussion, why you need KYC information unless one commits crimes? The good idea is to permanently ban an account if he or she is found of committing crimes. It is good if any project seeks KYC for becoming part of their project. Things for consideration. I think many people does not have passport or identity card, some others do not have access to bank. In that case, do not have such persons to get access to that forum?
The purpose of this forum is also to bring together people all around the world. Discussion are held not only cryptocurrency, but a wide range of subjects concerned with general people. This is my only argue. 
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 08:17:40 AM
ahhah , well, you got me  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 01, 2019, 08:16:42 AM
I was writing down my information with all my sadness, i wanted to check last one more time in forum and i saw this topic and smiled:) I am aware that today is the 1st of April but i would never think that the bitcoin talk would make joke to us.. Thankfully there is no such KYC things, but i am still laughing to myself..
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 01, 2019, 08:15:40 AM
As for me a very good joke. Someone has a very good sense of humor. As well as the opportunity to master confidential information. Here you can not joke like that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
April 01, 2019, 08:12:37 AM
Just opened the forum and found that KYC is needed. I think it is April Fool's Day. Maybe the forum is a joke, look at the post, this is April Fool's Day gift....
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 01, 2019, 08:10:45 AM

It would have been more appropriate if you tried to investigate before gush. There was an april joke last year, and this year the series continues. In fact, I was surprised when I logged, but I got my answer by looking at date.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 01, 2019, 08:01:35 AM

WTH, i want to choose MALE in gender, why you don't provide it on the list ?
I want to submit my KYC, but stuck on the gender so i won't submit.  Tongue
This forum is the best forum of cryptocurrency world, i like it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
April 01, 2019, 07:52:13 AM
I loved the gender list
I'm an attack helicopter Grin
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037
April 01, 2019, 07:49:16 AM
IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, Federal Reserve, ECB, Interpol...

LOL!
Activity: 1260
April 01, 2019, 07:48:25 AM

Yes, it is a good idea indeed. We will know who are using this forum.
And if there is user who want to scam by holding ICO, their identity will be revealed. This is to prevent scammers.
Hey, what if i don't have any crime to fill in KYC ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
April 01, 2019, 07:45:20 AM
when I first opened my bitcointalk account I was surprised to see a notification to fill out KYC and then I filled it in, but after reading this forum it turned out to be a very brilliant joke  Grin
Merit: 38
April 01, 2019, 07:42:01 AM
When I saw the notice after opening my account, as was as though I was in a slumber. I had to go through the process and while reading, some of the information required made me laughter and made me to doubt if it was real. On visiting this thread, I realised its April 1st gimmicks.
Activity: 14
April 01, 2019, 07:41:01 AM
Have a nice 1st of April day Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 07:35:49 AM
Lol, I don't think that bitcointalk would really need bitcointalk for no reason since this forum is for anyone.
copper member
Activity: 278
April 01, 2019, 07:33:10 AM
it wont let me enter KYC data , should i just paste it all here?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
April 01, 2019, 07:20:33 AM
Its april fools joke, if u submit real info ur skammed

I think this is not real KYC (know your customer), it is just a joke for April. I have also submitted KYC documents but April fool is observed for the negligence of Muslim. We want to live in peace with all religions by love not negligence.

Yeah dude this is only a April fools even if you dont fill up the kyc you can submit it every year theymos give us a mind blowing jokes hahaha I guest OP submit a real kyc, do you read the please list all your crimes (at least 1)

Lol funny those things are very funny to ask in KYC procedure and even they are asking credit card information. So please don't share those details to them but you can share your personal information with them in order to be in a safe zone by verifying your account.
copper member
Merit: 3
April 01, 2019, 07:14:06 AM
The KYC is good for the Bitcointalk but is safe as far as the seeking information is limited to the user non-privacy. But, here  is demanding the more than enough data and also the credit card information which  is very unfair. So, I request you not to demand this type of KYC.
Activity: 602
April 01, 2019, 07:09:46 AM
I'm 100% sure this is a joke, nobody will ask you for your credit cards numbers unless is a scam and this forum is not. Grin
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 01, 2019, 06:38:33 AM
I'm not sure this is a good thing for big forums. And today is April Fool's Day. But it's great that a large community has interesting ideas and makes the forum more connected.
Pages:
Jump to: