Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC is now required for Bitcointalk - page 4. (Read 1225 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2019, 05:56:19 AM
First, want to say this was an excellent idea Theymos and if you need someone to grow this KYC process further (for maximum exposure), I'm your man. Time to rid the plague of all the corrupted assholes and scammers; having 100% transparency in crypto is a brilliant idea.  

Why should you submit it? It's like everything you do in life, you prove who you are and your good intentions? Fuck privacy and all you shady characters who linger on these forums for nothing more than profits. This is the real world. Uncle Sam spies on you daily, there's nothing that you can do to resist this new era.

haha, he had a very interesting joke on April fools' day. I was quite excited when the morning saw everyone happily discussing this.
I think that KYC is really not necessary for the account. This is just a forum and we just need to discuss and cultivate the best knowledge from this place. not for profit.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 01, 2019, 05:55:29 AM
The main thing is that Bitcoin is not joking for April 1.

Maybe Bitcoin is not joking, but the miners do.
5 blocks in 2 hours doesn't really look serious to me.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 01, 2019, 05:51:21 AM
today all users were shocked because they did not make an announcement before but suddenly they posted a post to enter KYC haha this is a very funny and surprising trick.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 01, 2019, 05:49:07 AM
 Grin Well, someone is happy about this, even the posts began to write in support. I think the joke was a success. What will happen next year? The main thing is that Bitcoin is not joking for April 1.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
April 01, 2019, 05:44:36 AM
When I opened my bitcointalk account, I was very surprised when I see the news about the bitcointalk forum require the KYC.
Well, if this was true only April fool joke, then I was fooled by Theymos because I am the person who fills the KYC form.

Aaaaannnnddd a lot of angry faces out there who fell for it
Lel. That's true, many people were deceived in April fool (including me).
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 05:38:37 AM
  Grin  For how she came in with prosoni. I just opened my chats and there was a blast. The best joke of the day.  And this is how I now play my friends after that. I do not know (
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 01, 2019, 05:36:27 AM
Its april fools joke, if u submit real info ur skammed

I think this is not real KYC (know your customer), it is just a joke for April. I have also submitted KYC documents but April fool is observed for the negligence of Muslim. We want to live in peace with all religions by love not negligence.

Yeah dude this is only a April fools even if you dont fill up the kyc you can submit it every year theymos give us a mind blowing jokes hahaha I guest OP submit a real kyc, do you read the please list all your crimes (at least 1)
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
April 01, 2019, 05:33:44 AM
Its april fools joke, if u submit real info ur skammed

I think this is not real KYC (know your customer), it is just a joke for April. I have also submitted KYC documents. There are a lot of fun in the KYC form if you observed already. So it is fun, don't take it seriously guys but we want to welcome if real KYC is taken.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 01, 2019, 05:27:28 AM
How funny that some did not notice it's already fools day today.
You can check on the KYC information and that does not tell a real KYC, whould ask your tax ID number and credit card information.

And this is very obvious..

Please list all of your past, present, and future romantic partners (note that we may contact them for further information):
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
April 01, 2019, 05:10:04 AM
What for have submit KYC for bitcointalk account, any admin could give information why have to submit and what goings on with bitcointalk forum have to submit KYC, you like an ICO project have submit KYC.
Activity: 184
April 01, 2019, 05:01:13 AM
Bitcointalk team got me completely on this. Not until I took my time to go through details needed for kyc, and relate the funny requirements with today been April 1st, that is when I detect is April fool joke. Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 01, 2019, 05:00:16 AM
based on a lot of topics that have been popping up today i would say that a lot of people have taken it seriously and have fallen for the joke (been fooled). it is so funny though specially the options in the KYC list Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 01, 2019, 04:54:15 AM
Hooray, I passed KYC))) In general, a good joke , when in the morning I went to the forum,first I was very scared.Then,understood... I congratulate you all on April 1, and April fool's day.
Activity: 16
April 01, 2019, 04:25:23 AM
I love the attention to detail.  The LAT LONG puts you in the middle of the antarctic.  Good work all round.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
April 01, 2019, 03:50:45 AM
People really falling for this?

Great joke yeah, but it took me 5 second to understand it is april fools. But i think multi accounters probably had an heart-attack when they first saw this.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
April 01, 2019, 03:43:35 AM
First, want to say this was an excellent idea Theymos and if you need someone to grow this KYC process further (for maximum exposure), I'm your man. Time to rid the plague of all the corrupted assholes and scammers; having 100% transparency in crypto is a brilliant idea.  

Why should you submit it? It's like everything you do in life, you prove who you are and your good intentions? Fuck privacy and all you shady characters who linger on these forums for nothing more than profits. This is the real world. Uncle Sam spies on you daily, there's nothing that you can do to resist this new era.

Oh man, your post sounded serious and believable. Many know that Theymos wouldn't do a KYC. It has been discussed many times long ago in the Meta Section. And it's April's Fools Day. Crazy shit happens in Bitcointalk on April 1.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 01, 2019, 03:38:39 AM
This is meant to be April fool joke, I hope you didn't submit any information.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
April 01, 2019, 03:16:52 AM
Haha  i nearly pooped myself

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 01, 2019, 03:02:55 AM
I like your dedication towards the KYC. Maybe you have submitted your PRIVATE Information now, I guess?

Now he know who should he goes to if ever he is in trouble with his private information. By the way theymos is a good guy he won't scam him. This is a lesson to be learned, read all the important parts before you sign, he got straight in your butt right? Even I was not certain that it was a joke, unit when I got to signing some recovery questions answers, nearly got me.
Pages:
Jump to: