Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC is simply just to cheat bounty hunters. - page 11. (Read 79925 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
One thing that I always put in mind is that KYC is indeed a way to cheat bounty hunters so I just do it in order to prevent being cheated. But in cases where I do not meet those KYC requirements, I really the pain of working in vain.
So far, many managers have been asked to fill KYC if we want payment for our work, but unfortunately KYC always appears when tokens will be distributed so that it is very detrimental to us as campaign participants, isn't it if we fill KYC at the beginning of registration that our work is not in vain .
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
One thing that I always put in mind is that KYC is indeed a way to cheat bounty hunters so I just do it in order to prevent being cheated. But in cases where I do not meet those KYC requirements, I really the pain of working in vain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The most important thing is to extract the previous KYC, we can only draw conclusions or speculations from experience during discussions about a project. Many people say KYC, but they only hear from others, from my experience, KYC has not succeeded in the success of the project but its purpose is good and indeed tends to be convincing. Hopefully we can be more careful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
Ideally Know Your customer process is to help project managers get rid of all cheaters in a campaign but sometimes the KYC procedure is too strict making most participants unable to pass the process.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
Please, don't be scammed.

They're gonna steal your datas and sell them and MAYBE you'll get a token that will never be listed anywhere (worthless).

Lancer Network is one of those who asked KYC and never gave the tokens for example, they flew away.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
They will take your personal details but will not even list the coin on any better exchange and the coin will die. At the end of the day, you will gain nothing from selling off your identity.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
Kyc is a way in which team use to reduce fund that has been set aside for bounty hunters, If the team want to be sincere with the bounty hunter token allocation should be done after kyc has been concluded but reverse is the case.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Let's see what is the purpose of KYC process for bounty hunters before judge anything.

If the KYC is to prevent bounty cheating then it makes sense, everyone should agree not to cheat a bounty campaigns like using multi-accounts to enroll in a single campaign. Project team just want to make sure that the campaign is fair for everyone, no cheater will be rewarded (even it's possible to use real life friend identity to pass KYC, at least the team were trying to make the campaign fair). But, if the KCY process is to prevent money laundering, then it's non-sense. Bounty hunters doesn't contribute in the token sale and that's why KYC is not a good idea for them to pass.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
you'e right if indeed bounty requires KYC participants they have to do at beginning of the campaign so participants who join can work seriously without thinking of "KYC rejected" and that happens in the bounty that I follow now, after I pass KYC then I start working
Activity: 364
In my opinion I think KYC isn't meant to cheat bounty hunters but rather to help curb cheaters or scammers in bounty
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In my own opinion, I don't see KYC as a medium to cheat bounty hunters, the only way it becomes bad is when after a bounty campaign has ended the team now introduce KYC.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I totally disagree with you mate KYC  is to verified the number of people doing bounty alot of scam is going on bounty so it can only be figure out by using KYC i support the use of KYC by bounty.
Yes, KYC also functions to see if the participant is genuine and not a fraud, because many people commit fraud when joining in the gift, so that with KYC all that will prove authenticity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
And this is only one of many deceptions, they also love to give a few weeks on KYC in projects that went 6-18 months, not to pay a reward!
I think the community of bounty hunters and bitcointalk should punish such bastards!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
To my understanding, KYC simply means "Know your customer". Investors(customers) who participate in ICO are made to go through KYC process before they are even allowed to purchase their tokens. On the other hand, Bounty hunters are just "part time workers" of the project and not customers. Even if they will be made to go through a KYC process, it should be before they start working and not after. Waiting for them to finish working for the project and refusing to pay them because they failed to pass KYC afterwards is a total cheat.
that's your own perspective but in the beginning of the bounty about bounties with kyc or better off it has always been stated that rules to the bounty can be changed so you are in no position to complain at all
Activity: 406
I totally disagree with you mate KYC  is to verified the number of people doing bounty alot of scam is going on bounty so it can only be figure out by using KYC i support the use of KYC by bounty.
Activity: 630
Ofcourse it's a total cheat.
I did a bounty, got the stake through  bountyhives and after the token has been received after a couple of month's,  we were told to complete kyc as there's going to be a total swap of old token to the new one's. And this wasn't stated in the start of the project, bounty. This is a total breach of contract between the developer and the bounty hunters and this must be attended to swiftly.
speaking essentially, I think that I should not develop this topic, since no one protects the rights of bounty hunters and the participants of the bounty company always suffer from violations of the terms of the deal by developers and managers.  You have to be satisfied with what you get as a result.
Activity: 322
Ofcourse it's a total cheat.
I did a bounty, got the stake through  bountyhives and after the token has been received after a couple of month's,  we were told to complete kyc as there's going to be a total swap of old token to the new one's. And this wasn't stated in the start of the project, bounty. This is a total breach of contract between the developer and the bounty hunters and this must be attended to swiftly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Actually the goal is good, but if the method used is not correct then it can be wrong and protested by many people. KYC problem, I agree more if it is announced / notified in the beginning of the agreement, because anyone will be surprised if suddenly there are additional rules/ rules changes. although in fact there is always the term  "rules can change at any time / such"
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
KYC for Bounty Hunters is best way to reduce bounty hunters who cheat using multiple account to join 1 bounty project.
I think failed to pass KYC is not a total cheat. Because if you want to focus in Bounty, you must always update about your project who you join in bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It is not just to cheat bounty hunters but it is one of the perks having kyc.

Do you want to cheat bounty hunters?

Just ask an unannounced kyc and put a very short time limit.
Pages:
Jump to: