Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC Requirement for Bounty Managers before they require KYC to bounty hunters. - page 9. (Read 10189 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.

I guess thats slightly true. Its very risky sending your personal information to someone you don't even know and you don't really know if it is safe. On the other hand, its one way to identify bounty hunters who are enrolling multiple accounts in the campaign and those people who are trying to cheat or in short, those people who are greedy.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Various bounties not demanding KYC and some bounties requirement of KYC is compulsory due to their countries regulations and also you will see in future every bounty will ask about KYC for join bounties.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Yes, you are right, the KYC process is only for investors, not for bounty hunters, but if your question leads to the gift manager to fill the first KYC, I think you are wrong, because the manager is instructed with project owners to carry out KYC procedures to get tokens . So basically the procedure must be really done for that.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I said that many times, we need a trustworthy company that will manage KYC for all ICO, IEO, STO  and exchange participants (users). Someone who will bring a trust into this system. It can´t be done by a random person..  Undecided
Look at jinbi and how much bounty hunters have sent their KYC and they are getting deceived by the company. Remember KYC data is a very sensitive date and especially for EU. I thought that not so many companies wanna deal with GDPR.
Activity: 514
I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.
yeah i agree with KYC to bounty hunter is making a bad effect because ID is so private.
but your question is looking you blame BM, BM is same like us guys.
he work and get paid same like us, we must respect him.
I strongly agree that the Bounty manager is the same as us. If participating in a bounty project, of course, that means we already believe in BM without having to do the BM doing KYC. The problem is the bounty hunter who does KYC in every project. It doesn't hurt but if the project is not good and doing a bounty I don't think it will do that.
Merit: 10
yeah i agree with KYC to bounty hunter is making a bad effect because ID is so private.
but your question is looking you blame BM, BM is same like us guys.
he work and get paid same like us, we must respect him.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

The ID is very important for Bounty hunters. Because it is data that can not be learned by others. And I'm sure if these managers understand it. But this every project certainly has different policies. And you'll have the right to reject it but you won't get paid. And it also I experienced but for a good project, I would certainly do KYC in accordance with the policy of the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Doing KYC for this kind of things is very risky because there's a lot of reason that could happen to our information which it can sell to black market for bucks or stored it somewhere else and use it on their own shits
Activity: 407
Merit: 3

KYC is used to add money laundering. This is a great solution for Bounty managers to pass through KYC. For Bounty hunters, I think this is indeed very fair. But all the decisions to use KYC are in their hands. For me, KYC is not a problem and most importantly the project can be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I said that many times, we need a trustworthy company that will manage KYC for all ICO, IEO, STO  and exchange participants (users). Someone who will bring a trust into this system. It can´t be done by a random person..  Undecided
It can't agree to that, it's a tough job for random person to secure this KYC procedures but if there's a system that will be able to do the process it would
be nice and it will be much easier, the question still remain, who's going to be behind it and how they can do it in the right way for people to entrust their
personal informations.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Bounty managers have nothing to do with KYC implementation for nay bounty , the project teams are the ones that make that decision not the bounty managers
Here you are mistaken, there are some managers who ask to go through the KYC without the knowledge of the project.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Bounty manager is not at fault but project team, bounty manager can't mandate kyc for bounty participants, the team must have requested for it through the manager.
If this will be required from the bounty then the team should start doing a public kyc before requesting money from ico participants.

That's right. As a rule, the team goes through the identification procedure on the rating platforms, and if it is so, then it is logical that they want the procedure to pass from their employees.

Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
Bounty managers have nothing to do with KYC implementation for nay bounty , the project teams are the ones that make that decision not the bounty managers
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I don't like KYC either but i guess bounty managers sometimes request this when the realize that there have been so many participants in their campaign cheating. Well if you also hate it that much then i guess the best you can do is to stay away from such campaigns. There are still a whole bunch of campaigns that does not require KYC.
Activity: 588
www.cd3d.app
Bounty manager is not at fault but project team, bounty manager can't mandate kyc for bounty participants, the team must have requested for it through the manager.
If this will be required from the bounty then the team should start doing a public kyc before requesting money from ico participants.

That's right. As a rule, the team goes through the identification procedure on the rating platforms, and if it is so, then it is logical that they want the procedure to pass from their employees.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
It was really fair for me. Because lately most of the bounty hunters are making some duplicate accounts just to get double, triple rewards in the conclusion of the campaign, and its unfair for those hunters that are not. So kyc was great in order to filter out some dummy accounts in bounty hunter.

What do you do people having multiple accounts? He will ask his friends to provide documents or steal them, or worse, he will buy documents on the black market. Of course, some amount of such participants will be eliminated, but many will remain managing to go through the procedure of personal identification. Because of this, I find the KYC is not an effective method of selection.
www.cd3d.app

copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
It was really fair for me. Because lately most of the bounty hunters are making some duplicate accounts just to get double, triple rewards in the conclusion of the campaign, and its unfair for those hunters that are not. So kyc was great in order to filter out some dummy accounts in bounty hunter.
Activity: 726
I agree with the proposal, however, the manager's bounty must also use cyc so that the data is more transparent and adheres to a system of openness for all participants so that they know they are in the right hands
Pages:
Jump to: