Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 187. (Read 525191 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Osasuna just had there second win in the season .while the visitors Leganes have more quality and are also much better shape as from tge home teamand it will be a great acherivement for them if they got a therefore i think Leganes Draw no bet seems the best thing for this game as they still not a safe position yet while they are not a very good team and Osasuna will do their best to stop them and by defending.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
What a crazy night. Griezmann steals a point for Madrid and Barca stunned and on top of that Neymar receives a red card. What a sad night for Barca. I think now the title race is all but over. It's Real Madrid who's will stroll through it but Barca do have a game against them and that to they will play without Neymar. This makes the Spanish league very interesting, as a defeat for Madrid would blow up the to tile race and a victory would all but crown them champions and save Zidane job.
I don't know why Neymar doing this indiscipline action, a week before the El Clasico and he get the red card. The decision haven't been make yet, but If Neymar found “guilty" , he will be ban at least 3 matches, that mean he will missing the El Clasico. Why Neymar give this chance to the referee to book him? This kind of bullshit happened many times before the El Clasico.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Celta Vigo vs Eibar: both teams score and suffer many goals. Eibar in the last 6 matches has marked and suffered at least 1 goal
BOTH TEAMS SCORE at [email protected]

Las Palmas vs Betis: Las Palmas at home has won 8 times, tied 5 times and lost only 2 times. Betis has lost 10 times away.
DOUBLE CHANCE 1X at [email protected]

It is a good double-up

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

This is my 5th pick for this week

Match: Celta Vigo vs Eibar

You can find this bet here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-spain-primera-division/rc-celta-de-vigo-v-sd-eibar/event/9769757?ref=tipster6

Celta vigo should win this game at home vs eibar. I picked this game with draw no bet for better confidance.

Proof: https://sportsbet.io/betslip/AP4uwXaSfQkQkNEPz

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Its just 33 minutes and Valencia have already scored 2 goals to nil in their game against Granada.These are my tips for day

Celta Vigo Vs Eibar  Home win or Draw for Celta Vigo
Osasuna Vs Leganes Under 2.5
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Malaga made me into huge shock after beaten Barcelona in very important match now I think Real Madrid is very lucky with difference of 3 points they have another chance to get more strong position and win this league.

Today I will take both teams to score for Celta Vigo vs Eibar both team have same opportunity to win this match and probably Eibar will get chance to hold this match.

Yes I don't understand what happened either. This is definitely not the Barcelona I used to know. They can't just lose crucial games like this.
I know the Spanish League is very competitive, but Barcelona is a world class team, and Malaga can be strong, but should be no match for a team like Barcelona when a game like this arises. They can win 6-1 to PSG when they need it, and they can't win vs Malaga?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Malaga made me into huge shock after beaten Barcelona in very important match now I think Real Madrid is very lucky with difference of 3 points they have another chance to get more strong position and win this league.

Today I will take both teams to score for Celta Vigo vs Eibar both team have same opportunity to win this match and probably Eibar will get chance to hold this match.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

I think that Barcelona were not a team to be in the top as most of the time i saw that they use to make goal only by creating unnecessary penalty and then winning it. So yesterday they tried the same but did not got succeeded. So now Real Madrid are in top position and they deserve it.

Someone who notice that to, they play extremely predictable in liga and think that weaker teams just wait opportunity like Malaga in the game and they use it. Still it was good chance for barca to come close but lose ruin everything.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I would preferably select a low profiled game to make my bet there today for what I selected Celta Vigo vs Eibar. Although this match will not be easy for none of these but still can be guessed. Both teams to score yes is looking good because chances stand equally for them to win or drive this match where they want.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

I think that Barcelona were not a team to be in the top as most of the time i saw that they use to make goal only by creating unnecessary penalty and then winning it. So yesterday they tried the same but did not got succeeded. So now Real Madrid are in top position and they deserve it.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
What a crazy night. Griezmann steals a point for Madrid and Barca stunned and on top of that Neymar receives a red card. What a sad night for Barca. I think now the title race is all but over. It's Real Madrid who's will stroll through it but Barca do have a game against them and that to they will play without Neymar. This makes the Spanish league very interesting, as a defeat for Madrid would blow up the to tile race and a victory would all but crown them champions and save Zidane job.
Activity: 588
unbelieveable only meet malaga and barcelona need win 3point can compete with real madrid in win spanish league
after real madrid draw meet atletico madrid, barcelona play can eanjoy and get easy win, but result barcelona lost
i think chance barcelona to win spanish league gone
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Celta Vigo will face Eibar the home team is looking to rotate their squad again after the defeat against Valencia last round with 3-2 while they also playing against genk in the mid of next week for the Europa League competition. I expect to see many goals at this game as Eibar are in the hunt for the 7th spot while Celta Vigo willing to finish off the highest rank possible so bith teams will be playing for the three points so i'm going with both teams to score.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Hehehe I want to thank Malaga for making my day, They won won when they had no chance of winning at all. Real Madrid should definitely invite the Malaga players when they go on a trophy when they eventually win the league.
Horrible day for la liga games. I watched them all and have to say that barcelona played like crap.
Neymar getting red card with 30 minutes left of the game really put the cherry on top of the cake for Malaga to take this game away from them.
Real madrid also played very bad. Letting in that late goal was very very stupid of the goalkeeper of Real navas.
Just shameful play, just shameful for all of those players.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Hehehe I want to thank Malaga for making my day, They won won when they had no chance of winning at all. Real Madrid should definitely invite the Malaga players when they go on a trophy when they eventually win the league.
It is a really bad day for Barcelona fans as they missed the opportunity to get closer to Real Madrid as they could level the points if they could win the match and i thought they would play the best football and i was wrong  Angry and with the loss i just do not know what to say about it as i never expected Malaga to beat Barcelona and Neymar getting his first red card in Laliga ,it was not a good day for Barcelona.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
After Real Madrid failed to win the match Barca had a great chance for title again but they failed to win . Malaga successfully maintained two clean sheets against Barcelona . My bet of under 3.5 goals was a good pick
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LoKnTy2oStxEjsCTTz81yZdc5iYRicJGn
Barcelona did not deserve to get even one point from this match, their coach's choices were very bad, Jeremy Mathieu caused the first goal, and Andre Gomes is not a player that can play in Barcelona, moreover, there are some talks about Neymar, they might stop him for two matches, so he might miss the Clasico.

Wrong choices were made in this match I do not understand why a team like Barcelona would try to pass by making a pass. It would have made sense to use more wings instead.

As you said, Andre Gomes is not really a player to play on this team. Now Real Madrid seems to be a bit closer to the championship.

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
After this shock loss they missed big opportunity. Atletico trip Real but Barcelona wasted this generously. We can say cham... for Real Madrid. They are 3 points ahead of the closest opponent Barcelona and they have 1 match missing. Everything can happen but Real Madrid has great chance, they are in the decider position for La Liga.
Real deserve championship this year they are playing very good and Barcelona is going average team today after losing against Malaga now its more good chances for Real but its any body game because we have some good matches in next few days
Activity: 924
After Real Madrid failed to win the match Barca had a great chance for title again but they failed to win . Malaga successfully maintained two clean sheets against Barcelona . My bet of under 3.5 goals was a good pick
https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LoKnTy2oStxEjsCTTz81yZdc5iYRicJGn
Barcelona did not deserve to get even one point from this match, their coach's choices were very bad, Jeremy Mathieu caused the first goal, and Andre Gomes is not a player that can play in Barcelona, moreover, there are some talks about Neymar, they might stop him for two matches, so he might miss the Clasico.
legendary
Activity: 1424
After this shock loss they missed big opportunity. Atletico trip Real but Barcelona wasted this generously. We can say cham... for Real Madrid. They are 3 points ahead of the closest opponent Barcelona and they have 1 match missing. Everything can happen but Real Madrid has great chance, they are in the decider position for La Liga.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Barcelona seems to have to give up the trophy this season's La Liga to Real Madrid after they suffered defeat last night over Malaga. Real Madrid may have to thank them because, with their victory, Real Madrid could be quieter with the distance of the points that still leaves one game ahead of Barcelona.
Jump to: