Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 215. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Luis Enrique has announced he will step down as Barcelona head coach at the end of this season. Best solution for all parties around...We need to be wise now and look for the best solution..Sampaoli is the front runner then comes allegri who is also an very interesting option,he has the calmness and is tactically ready...But my answer would be sampaoli even if hes not as much proven,he just won the copa with chile but hes temperament and ego will turn barca again one level up and the players will again give their absolut maximum...Welcome jorge sampaoli.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Sevilla Atletico is exactly 7 points ahead of Madrid. They are still in the championship race. Pareja, Sarabia and Nzonzi are suspended in this game. Undoubtedly the most important missing will be Nzonzi. But Athletic Bilbao is also critical part of the offensive line on the edge of Adversity is disabled. The match won 3-1 but there was one of the worst teams of the league on the road. This time they are going to Sevilla. The absence of Aduriz will surely be felt. Laporte can not even play in defense. Sevilla is close to winning again.
Activity: 420
Deportivo defeated Osasuna 2-0 in the last league match of 2016, and one of the goals was Ryan Babel. Babel, who signed a half-season contract, played a leading role in Deportivo's performance. Babel left in January and took Besiktas' way. Deportivo did not win any matches in the league in 2017. In the last 4 weeks it closed without a score. Babel's absence is felt very much. Andone is also formless in the last period. Atletico Madrid's victory series broke down in the last match against FC Barcelona. They have a good opportunity to win again.         
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

KING OF PENALTY

against some unknown side kashima..RM 2-1 down..gets a highly controversial penalty
against villareal 2-1 down..gets another highly controversial penalty
agaisnt las palmas ..3-1 down..gets another highly controversial penalty
any co incidence...well yeah ..divanaldo gets it's customary penalty every game..now even records are there to prove he is official pe[n ]al do of world football.

Just go and watch barca's video how many of their penalty were controversial?? Barca doesn't get a penalty even when opponents catch ball by hand.
Refs who sees an inch perfect offside can't see ball going 1 metre inside goal and rules it out??? It's not mistake but cheating against barca..RM deserved to lose this match and draw last one but but but...PENALTY is there to save their day everytime. Good job PENALDO..

I didn't watch the game, because usually when I watch it, RM gets the win Smiley
From what I see though, there were questionable ref decisions in this game too (I'm talking about those going in RM's favor). Probably the ref was more balanced, since he sent Bale off though.

Anyway, that's karma for the Villarreal game. Now suddenly, La Liga is not only alive and kicking, but RM managed the impossible: they gave Barca the chance to make their own destiny in the league. That's a disaster, considering RM were so far ahead at varuous times during the season...

Activity: 224
KING OF PENALTY

against some unknown side kashima..RM 2-1 down..gets a highly controversial penalty
against villareal 2-1 down..gets another highly controversial penalty
agaisnt las palmas ..3-1 down..gets another highly controversial penalty
any co incidence...well yeah ..divanaldo gets it's customary penalty every game..now even records are there to prove he is official pe[n ]al do of world football.

Just go and watch barca's video how many of their penalty were controversial?? Barca doesn't get a penalty even when opponents catch ball by hand.
Refs who sees an inch perfect offside can't see ball going 1 metre inside goal and rules it out??? It's not mistake but cheating against barca..RM deserved to lose this match and draw last one but but but...PENALTY is there to save their day everytime. Good job PENALDO..
Activity: 112
Amazing match : Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon & Osasuna vs Vilareal both that match had more than 5 goals each match..  I hope some dream that the next 3 match also can score more thatn 3 goals/match Cheesy

I have read with pain as a Barca fan, how fans and journalist think Neymar is our best player. I wonder with the kind of passion/ drive that Neymar plays, Messi can play with the same. In fact when Messi was playing with such drive he was unplayeable and very difficult to beat Barca. Neymar gets all ths joy on the left side, with so much time and less players to beat. Yet he slows the play struggle to beat one player with a circus like dribble and poor shot at goal. I am not a fan of Neymar and I don't think he is worth the hype.

I see players like Harzad, Coutinho, Willian play and I wonder why Neymar is rated above this excellent dribblers who could do wonders in tight situation. Football has really changed and even though Messi is not playing at his best he still remains the best. A walking Messi is more effective than a running Neymar. If Barca were to cash in among one of the MSN, then it has to be Neymar. We need to fix the midfield and find a replacement for busquets. Sergi Roberto has zero talent either as wing back or midfielder. Getting Isco will be the best business by the club. We need a right wing back and two very good midfielders
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Parlay high risk

Sociedad vs Eibar - First Half over Goals 1.5
Malaga vs Betis - Over 2.5 Goals
Valencia vs Leganes - Home Half Time/Full Time

Juventus vs Napoli - Match Odds and Both teams to Score Juventus/Yes
Odds : 60.35

Please do not follow this parlay if you are afraid of losing  Grin
Bets for the direcbet.eu contest

OMG  Shocked

When I pick the team based on the analysis I always lose
But when I pick the team based on the feeling I win
really weird  Roll Eyes

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=D8gFookCBj75LbZfmLojPrvSe7KpMHv8kj
Activity: 243
Real Madrid in a heap of trouble now. They are 1-3 down and Gareth Bale has been sent off from the match @ 49th min. 71 mins in and I dont think they will manage to get a draw. Looks like they will lose the match for sure and Barcelona will stay on top of the league. Only good news for Real Madrid is that they have a game in hand and if they win that, they will be back on top but by just 1 point.
I take my words back. Brilliant goals by Cristiano Ronaldo at 86th and 89th min and the score is 3-3. I would have never expected this happening especially with 10 mins remaining and a man down. Real Madrid are a force to reckon with even with 10 man on the field.

lol lol lol Though a lot of time left before, then why Cristiano Ronaldo should have scored in the final minutes
while Madrid has 30 minutes after conceding 3 goals lol  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Celta vigo vs Espanyol: i pick Celta vigo than Espanyol based  they last 3 match on every competition, which celta vigo Unbeaten in 3 match and Espanyol lose 2 from last 3 match.

Real madrid vs Las Palmas: everyone already know that Real madrid will crused las palmas this night with big score..

Everyone expected Madrid crushing Las Palmas, but the surprise was Madrid loosing 1-3 at last fifteen minuts. Cristiano make two goals on last minuts and almost they salved one point.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Real Madrid in a heap of trouble now. They are 1-3 down and Gareth Bale has been sent off from the match @ 49th min. 71 mins in and I dont think they will manage to get a draw. Looks like they will lose the match for sure and Barcelona will stay on top of the league. Only good news for Real Madrid is that they have a game in hand and if they win that, they will be back on top but by just 1 point.
I take my words back. Brilliant goals by Cristiano Ronaldo at 86th and 89th min and the score is 3-3. I would have never expected this happening especially with 10 mins remaining and a man down. Real Madrid are a force to reckon with even with 10 man on the field.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Activity: 91
Amazing match : Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon & Osasuna vs Vilareal both that match had more than 5 goals each match..  I hope some dream that the next 3 match also can score more thatn 3 goals/match Cheesy
Activity: 77
Celta vigo vs Espanyol: i pick Celta vigo than Espanyol based  they last 3 match on every competition, which celta vigo Unbeaten in 3 match and Espanyol lose 2 from last 3 match.

Real madrid vs Las Palmas: everyone already know that Real madrid will crused las palmas this night with big score..
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Celta Vigo vs Espanyol: Espanyol just got back to winning ways trumping Osasuna 3-0 and they will be playing a Celta vigo side who are a strong team at home and have already won 8 out of 11 home games. Both teams have also had a decent run in terms of scoring goals in recent weeks and I expect the trend to continue. PREDICTION: over 2.5 goals
Activity: 1526
Granada - Alaves, win Granada
Real Madrid - Las Palmas, RM win and over 2.5 goals
Celta Vigo - Espanyol , Celta vigo win
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Going last minute two bets

Barcelona -   Gijon, Barcelona win and over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid - Las Palmas, Ream to win
Going for Asian handicap gives more odds . I am going for -1.75 Asian handicap for barca .

Also Villarreal to win the match against Osasuna . Also pretty sure Real Madrid will win the match so gonna parlay it with Granada match.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Going last minute two bets

Barcelona -   Gijon, Barcelona win and over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid - Las Palmas, Ream to win
Activity: 163
2 match in the next 15 minutes and 3 match in the next 2 hours..

1. Osasuna vs vilareal : im going bet for vilareal, its not only base on theirs statis and league standing until this week but also because osasuna always lose in the last 3 match..

2. Barcelona vs Sporting gijon : i pick barcelona with asian handicap (-2.5 goal), i also pick all barca striker (messi, suarez & neymar) to score atleast a goal in this match..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Barcelona vs Gijon , without dobt i will bet for Barcelona to win with 3+ goals .
Osasuna vs Villarreal , i will bet for Under 3.5 Goals.
Celta Vigo vs Espanyol , bet for Over 1.5 Goals .
Real Madrid vs Las Palmas , it will be a hard game for Real Madrid ! but i will bet for Them to win in this game .
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Real Madrid Vs Las Palmas
play in home and need point to still the first placed and gap point is good from barcelona, real madrid can easy win to las palmas
bet real madrid win and over 3.5 goal

Barcelona Vs Sporting Gijon
same with real madird this macth barcelona can win and over 3.5 goal
Jump to: