Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 246. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Real Madrid suffered a loss against Sevilla 1-2 so their impressive 40-game unbeaten streakhave ended so they should be determined to get back on winning also they need to get a big advantage for in this leg so their will be relaxed to play in the second leg and more comfortable and maybe rest some players in the second leg to prepare to play against Sociedad after that so i'am going with Real Madrid -1.5AH @1.5
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Real Madrid squeezed Sevilla in an upper-lap to name the quarter-finals. Real Madrid played with a goal average of almost 3 per game. Celta Vigo, who has a good performance in La Liga, has had at least 3 goals in 8 of the last 10 official matches. My guess is 3.5 OVER
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Everything reminds me on 2014/2015 the same still of playing,everything was going great until we faced Valencia and lost 2-1 at Mestalla. The same thing happened tonight vs Sevilla,the team should managed better when the result was 1-0. Zidane must to change his tactics and the still of playing. Ronaldo and Benz must be benched sometimes and Zizou must give more chances James and Morata. If he don't change the still of playing would't be suprise if the team finishes without trophy.

Now they lose a single match in the season and all is crap, Zidane has to think again about its strategy and so ? No. For me Zidane is one of the best coaches, and there is not much to change about its strategy. Mistakes can happen, but as long as their first with so much much points of advance, he is not to blame.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Everything reminds me on 2014/2015 the same still of playing,everything was going great until we faced Valencia and lost 2-1 at Mestalla. The same thing happened tonight vs Sevilla,the team should managed better when the result was 1-0. Zidane must to change his tactics and the still of playing. Ronaldo and Benz must be benched sometimes and Zizou must give more chances James and Morata. If he don't change the still of playing would't be suprise if the team finishes without trophy.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I didn't watch the game because I had a feeling that sevilla would win this match.
And glad I didn't because losing with an own goal in the last 5 minutes would be too much to watch if I had any thing on the game and having the lead by Ronaldo's goal for nearly the entire match. Tongue
Activity: 154
Everyone loves to hate on the greatest player and the best club in the world. No matter what you say Real Madrid is the most successful cub and Ronaldo got awarded best player of the year. You can argue all you want, but you can't take away achievements, no matter how strong your hate is. By the way Ronaldo has scored 23 goals against Sevilla and only 3 were pens. just incase you wanted to bash him a little more.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Really sad to see that Sevilla defeated Real Madrid and snatched away the teams unbeaten record after 40 games ,Cristiano Ronaldo started the scoring and i really thought it is an easy game to win for Real Madrid and then the disaster happened in the form of a self goal and things changed altogether in the last five minutes which is really sad. Sad
Activity: 238
I said it before and I say it . If Ronaldo is the best in world football, then football is in danger.
An over hyped poacher won the ballon d'ore last year for performances such as these. What did really change in Ronaldo since 2014 ? He is getting worse and worse every year yet some fanboys have the nerve to call him the best. This is a question to true Rm fans : Is Ronaldo even the best player in Real Madrid ? Do you really rank him ahead of Modric ?
Activity: 2
I'm very glad for Real Societad and their 0-2 victory over Malaga ! They deserved this victory ! They are a good team, that I like, and I hope they will keep their actual rank to get a ticket to an European competition !
Activity: 10
barcelone will win  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Real Sociedad seems to be winning comfortably against Malaga. They lead 2-0 right now and both the goals coming in the 2nd half. Malaga seems to be in trouble now. Probably the match is going to end 0-2 FT.
Activity: 8
22/01/17 Eibar vs FC Barcelone A good match, a victory, it is no time to drop points for Barçalone no choice only 3 points  ! i think it will be certain and super play if i bet it win for barcalone with 2 or more goals because  to guarantee must will be minimum 2 goals  Grin Cheesy

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
After the Deportivo game, Malaga, which started to show a distant view from the stable, ended the task of Juande Ramos and Marcelo Romero was brought to the head of the team. Romero's first game against Celta Vigo in the away game Malaga, Celta Vigo'ya 3-1 defeat to win 4 games victory. My opinion, Malaga – Real Sociedad  OVER 2.5
Activity: 14
This victory of Sevilla over Real Madrid, very sad for team's moral by the way, keeps the suspense about who will win Liga entire. If Real Madrid, with 1 match yet to play, had 5 points of advance so virtually 8 points, the players would have practically already won the championship !
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
This really hurts to lose after unbeaten 40 matches.I think Sevilla played brilliantly and they deserve this win.Last minutes goal always sad for us.But i think Zidan will want to forget last night and start again with new tactics.And after this lose Real madrid still on the top with a single point.So,this means they have to do had work to keep their place on the top.  
Stevan Jovetic on loan from Inter Milan and played a beautiful game for Sevilla even just came out for final 20 minutes. That injury time goal are remarkable and he will always remember that in Sevilla shirt, he has the chance to wearing that jersey for officially. 1 point ahead of Barcelona and that not a joke, they can turn this title race entirely.
Activity: 8
The blaugranas have fulfilled their mission. Before the liga clash between the madrid leader and sevilla on sunday, the barcelonans came in second in the standings thanks to their clear 5-0 home win over las palmas on saturday. The players of luis enrique have unrolled. luis suarez scored twice (14th and 57th), leo messi (52nd), arda turan (59th) and the returning aleix vidal (80th) also scored Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
That's what happens when you do not respect a club, you always pay for it. That said respect for this beautiful series of unbeaten for the real but well done for Ramos who put his goal well in the final minutes but, unfortunately for the real, in the wrong cages and two play  losed :/ pffffff
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
This really hurts to lose after unbeaten 40 matches.I think Sevilla played brilliantly and they deserve this win.Last minutes goal always sad for us.But i think Zidan will want to forget last night and start again with new tactics.And after this lose Real madrid still on the top with a single point.So,this means they have to do had work to keep their place on the top.  

It is normal no teams  unbeaten especially Sevilla also one of the great teams as a competitor Sevilla must beat RM and it really happened
Real Madrid is still above the league + has one more game Sevilla could not replace Real Madrid at the top
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
What would take for Ronaldo to receive punishment (a potential red card) for his unsportmanship behavior? Constantly punching and kicking opponents for 5 games last season when unnoticed and now throwing the ball at Vitolo. Looks like every ref is afraid of showing him the red card because the last brave ref did, he got sent to the 2nd or 3rd leagues.

It's incredible that the media made up and found fault in every detail of Messi's life but Ronaldo is painted as the best footballer and some nice guy.
Jump to: