Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 250. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I have Real Madrid +0.5 they already have advantage for this game when I don't think they would lose this one. Sevilla is also in good shape that's why we can expect for a draw result. This pick has good safety for betting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Sevilla vs Real Madrid : Real Madrid beat Granada easily last week 5-0 and by that they equaled Barcelona record of 39 consecutive games without a lose in all competitions and Zidane would like to break that record especialy when Sevilla have a very small chances to qualify after losing 0-3, and they will play again agianst Real Madrid on the weekend in the League game and that will be more important then this game so i expect that both teams wouldn't have much pressure on this game but that wouldn't stop Sevilla from trying to impress their fans in their stadium so i expect over 2.5 goals in this game.
That why I will bet on Real Madrid or draw @1.52, looks nice odds. So Real Madrid has an incentive to avoid losing this match, as you mentioned, to break Barcelona's record, they will miss some players, but that is not great problem, because they won the first match without Ronaldo, Ramos, Pepe.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Barca are down because only Messi is scoring. Suarez and Neymar are having bad times. What about the other players? Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquet who are playing behind MSN should score at times. Barca heavily depend on MSN and when they have a bad day, no other player can rescue the team. Worse, every ball that goes to Barca goal is almost always a goal. Marc is not as good for Barca. His positioning and timing are poor. He catches only shots directed at him; otherwise, the net holds them.

Barca are having bad times but Luis could do better. He could switch players and I am sure there will be some changes. Let him try to rest Busquet and use Roberto in the middle and Masherano on the wing. Umiti and Pique could play together. MSN are not getting the ball. Messi should be attacking more instead of dropping deep and making play and trying to score at the same time.

I think if Iniesta, Roberto and Rakitic play in the middle, we could see a different Barca. For now, Barca's midfield depends mostly on Iniesta only. Busquet is having a terrible time. Rakitic is mostly defending to back up Busquet. Luis has to think twice. The team is still good but the players positioning is poor.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Sevilla vs Real Madrid : Real Madrid beat Granada easily last week 5-0 and by that they equaled Barcelona record of 39 consecutive games without a lose in all competitions and Zidane would like to break that record especialy when Sevilla have a very small chances to qualify after losing 0-3, and they will play again agianst Real Madrid on the weekend in the League game and that will be more important then this game so i expect that both teams wouldn't have much pressure on this game but that wouldn't stop Sevilla from trying to impress their fans in their stadium so i expect over 2.5 goals in this game.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
After a loss yesterday, with Atletico, I will try again, this time with Barcelona.
They need to win, and I expect some goals here. I will go for the over 3.5, since I expect a very offensive game.

Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao
Over 3.5 Goals @ 1.66

This one went nice, let's keep betting on the Spanish Cup. This time I will go for Sevilla v Real Madrid.
Real Madrid has a comfortable lead, so it's up to Sevilla to open up a bit, and Real will of course explore this. I expect some goals in this game, so I will go for over 2.5. I also expect a win from Real, even playing away.

Sevilla v Real Madrid
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.53
Real Madrid @ 2.46
Activity: 187
Barcelona now,
This team has many problems not just 1 (referees). The referees are not to blame for the horrible performances of Neymar and Suarez this season. When Turan started in front of Neymar, Barcelona were winning and scoring a lot of goals. Neymar should be benched in the mean time just to have him focus on getting his 2014/2015 form back. And what is Suarez doing on the pitch? He's looking like a headless chicken.
The midfield is just pathetic.

Where in the world is Rakitic, Gomes, Denis, and Busquets? I have never seen a poor season from Busquets until now. He needs a solid back-up. Iniesta is turning 33 later this season, we can't keep relying on him to control the midfield every game. When Iniesta got injured this team was playing the worst football in over a decade. The other midfielders really need to step up. We have Rakitic, Gomes, Rafinha, and Denis for one spot and none are getting it done.

The defence is shaky as it gets. Pique gets beaten way too easily, Mascherano is lucky he gets away with so many penalties, Roberto is not a true right back, and Jordi Alba doesn't put the effort on tracking back. The only bright spot is Umtiti but he's injury prone. Ter Stegen can't really be blamed that much when you have that defence ahead of you.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just the 17th day of play they are already discourage this much? there is still a long way to go, keep on let the batle flow on too..., i think, many players in Barca are already discouraged but not messi. The worst may come if he becomes discourage, then RM may take the league with 20 points difference!!!!
Activity: 224
Barcelona still doesn't play all that well.
Neymar's performances vary from game to game, he still can't deliver constantly.
Suarez really depends on Messi, but he is very much capable of amazing finishes.
Messi, best player in the world.

But what really worries me is the defence. Never really a barca strongpoint but I feel it's weaker than ever before. Especially with Cilessen and Stegen as keepers. Most useless keepers I have seen in a top team.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
MSN saves barcelona! all 3 strikers have marked this evening avoiding elimination against ath. Bilbao.
Really hard this early 2017 for the Barcelona.
Fortunately, the Champion's League starts in one month, and Barcelona has plenty of time to get back in good shape.
Activity: 826
Barcelona will face Ath Bilbao , An excited game and complicated in the same time ! Bilbao win at home 2-1 with 2 red card , they have a good defence and barcelona at Home are unbeattable , so i will put under 2.5 goals in this game .
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
After a loss yesterday, with Atletico, I will try again, this time with Barcelona.
They need to win, and I expect some goals here. I will go for the over 3.5, since I expect a very offensive game.

Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao
Over 3.5 Goals @ 1.66
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Osasuna will play against Valencia tonight , both teams want to win in this game , Osasuna in the last place in classement and Valencia in 17 place ! so it's important for one of them to win . in my opinion Valencia will be favorited to win . i will bet for valencia .

i think this is win for valencia i am pretty sure osasuna will not break their losing streak.
yeah i also think that Valencia is going to win this game especialy when first half ended with them winning 1-2 Valencia has better squad and their position in the league may see improvement later on because they have some good players on the yeam and they used to be a team that plays in europe.

But unfortunately the more fortunate Osasuna even got a lucky towards the end of the game
Penalty missed and scored in the 90th minute + looks like a new year's gift for Osasuna lol

There are too many negative signals this year for Valencia. 3 times in the lead, missed a penalty at 3-2, and suffers the draw a few seconds left in the game, against the last classified.
I think that Valencia has to seriously worry about because it has many chances to recede.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Villarreal will face Real Sociedad in Spain Copa del Rey 1/8-finals the First Leg ended with 3-1 win for Sociedad with Villareal are focused on fighting for one of the top six places in the league and i think they will be neglecting this competition specialy after Losing the first leg with a big score while Sociedad have their feet in the quarter-finals. they will provide strong resistance to preserve their advantage also they have a very tough match against Malaga away so they wouldn't go on full throttle on this game so i think we wouldn't see more then two goals.
I think a team like Villarreal can not afford to compete on three competitions at the same time, assuming that their goal in La liga is to get a European place for the next year. Therefore, I think they will not fight if the match went into other direction, they have another match in La liga on 14 January. Just my opinion

so as per your prediction then todays match we will see very less goal and under 2.5 goal option is good bet and both team to score NO is also a good bet.
Activity: 924
Villarreal will face Real Sociedad in Spain Copa del Rey 1/8-finals the First Leg ended with 3-1 win for Sociedad with Villareal are focused on fighting for one of the top six places in the league and i think they will be neglecting this competition specialy after Losing the first leg with a big score while Sociedad have their feet in the quarter-finals. they will provide strong resistance to preserve their advantage also they have a very tough match against Malaga away so they wouldn't go on full throttle on this game so i think we wouldn't see more then two goals.
I think a team like Villarreal can not afford to compete on three competitions at the same time, assuming that their goal in La liga is to get a European place for the next year. Therefore, I think they will not fight if the match went into other direction, they have another match in La liga on 14 January. Just my opinion
Activity: 966
Sergi Roberto is just completely useless. He can't contribute to the attack on the right and you can see that so clearly by how little Messi tends to play through the right. He's always looking to put a ball in through the left and it's allowing the defence to focus in that area. They need to invest in a better RB.

Messi has to drop in to false 9 to create as well due to the lack of creativity from whoever plays RM. Neymar also needs to pick up his game. Suarez's passing has also been really ineffective. Always looking to do a tricky one touch pass. Messi and Iniesta have been completely solid. The defence is performing as they usually would in most games. But overall, Roberto needs to be replaced and a more creative RM needs to come in. That will provide more threat on the Right exposing more space in the defence overall.
Only Luis Enriquez to blame, I used to see Sergi Roberto in the midfield or attacking midfield. Switching him to the right back is ridiculous, his ability been shut down by his manager. Just give Sergi Roberto more forward play, he will help a lot for Barcelona. His link up play in midfield is superb, I know the midfield spot is kind of full at this moment, but changing a players natural position is not a good choice.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
The madrid game played last night was a las palmas, the only player who made the first half effort to not scoring madrid totally disappointing. Although they are in so many goals, they have always worked in the first half. The winner was las palmas that match already.

Villereal should play the game he wants today, and a match must be played against Sociadad. I think you will win at your own home.

It is a great advantage for them to play in their home hard to say something for Barcelona but if you stay with me in a team that makes solid defense in bilbao. Barcelona will be looking for a different win.

Activity: 154
Sergi Roberto is just completely useless. He can't contribute to the attack on the right and you can see that so clearly by how little Messi tends to play through the right. He's always looking to put a ball in through the left and it's allowing the defence to focus in that area. They need to invest in a better RB.

Messi has to drop in to false 9 to create as well due to the lack of creativity from whoever plays RM. Neymar also needs to pick up his game. Suarez's passing has also been really ineffective. Always looking to do a tricky one touch pass. Messi and Iniesta have been completely solid. The defence is performing as they usually would in most games. But overall, Roberto needs to be replaced and a more creative RM needs to come in. That will provide more threat on the Right exposing more space in the defence overall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Madrid are the best team in the world, Madrid's midfield are on top and may I say superior to Barcelona's midfield and Madrid's defence is much better and their squad depth is much better, Barcelona are skrewed.

The winning streak on Real Madrid say it all. They will break a new record. I can't say Real Madrid is the best team in the world, but yeah Real Madrid is on top performance right now. On the other hand, other candidates like Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are having a bad result so far. If Real Madrid keep their performance, they will be the champions on La Liga this season.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Madrid are the best team in the world, Madrid's midfield are on top and may I say superior to Barcelona's midfield and Madrid's defence is much better and their squad depth is much better, Barcelona are skrewed.
it is time for Real Madrid take back the dominance that had been carried out by Barcelona, Zidane is a very smart coach, he could take advantage of his playing experience and apply it to every game Real Madrid. Zidane is the right coach for Real Madrid who inhabited a lot of star players.
Jump to: