Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 247. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
So the first loss for Real Madrid since April 2016 just happened, it was interesting match, I enjoyed watching it, but can not hide my emotions, I am very sad because Real Madrid missed the match in the last minutes, they broke a long series of matches without loss, from other side, I am also happy because they have passed Barcelona's record. Someday a team will break Real Madrid's record, nothing last forever.
Was an interesting match for sure. After ronaldo took the first goal through penalty, I thought it was all over and Madrid had it in the bag. I was wrong, good game and determination by Sevilla. Jovetic seems to be in good form, He's been scoring week in week out for them. Scored last week as well and was the game changer today with his 90th min goal.
it is always though to win at Sevilla own Stadium and that can be seen when they have the most points at home in the league with 24 point from 27 possible beating even Real Madrid at this with one point and this win will be helping Barcelona a lot as they can get back in the race it's now 2 points difference and Madrid have a match shorte so the next classico results will help to decide where the Championship to go.

This Seville is a candidate to win the Liga after this incredible comeback victory against the "unbeatable" galacticos.
They also have one more weapon: Jovetic! for him 2 goals in a few days. He has great talent but needs to be more continuous.

This may be good as you mentioned that they might win or be one of biggest candidate for winning league. I was said i one point cuz they ruin Real steak from 40 games not loosing, well they will have to do it again then.

Anyway bad luck is always to receive goal in last minutes of game
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
But i think there is nothing to worry and talk about. RM are just taking their right place as the best and strongest club in history. Any other club can only try to be second, may be Barca, Bayern, Man united,... i think RM have just found back their true form and confidence cos their game doesn't count on one player. Where is Gareth Bale? but that hasn't any much impact.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
* Barca without Messi= next to nothing [even with Neymar n suarez]
* Messi out of Barca = just nothing [ look at Argentina ]
* Barca with a wanna be coach + ageing Messi= we all know how deeply hollowed this combination is this season.

And since we are at it,
* Barca without MSN= would struggle to even hold their ground against any Asian team.
I am just waiting to see what Barca does and how many ref they go buying in the reign of PresiDent Pique.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So the first loss for Real Madrid since April 2016 just happened, it was interesting match, I enjoyed watching it, but can not hide my emotions, I am very sad because Real Madrid missed the match in the last minutes, they broke a long series of matches without loss, from other side, I am also happy because they have passed Barcelona's record. Someday a team will break Real Madrid's record, nothing last forever.
Was an interesting match for sure. After ronaldo took the first goal through penalty, I thought it was all over and Madrid had it in the bag. I was wrong, good game and determination by Sevilla. Jovetic seems to be in good form, He's been scoring week in week out for them. Scored last week as well and was the game changer today with his 90th min goal.
it is always though to win at Sevilla own Stadium and that can be seen when they have the most points at home in the league with 24 point from 27 possible beating even Real Madrid at this with one point and this win will be helping Barcelona a lot as they can get back in the race it's now 2 points difference and Madrid have a match shorte so the next classico results will help to decide where the Championship to go.

This Seville is a candidate to win the Liga after this incredible comeback victory against the "unbeatable" galacticos.
They also have one more weapon: Jovetic! for him 2 goals in a few days. He has great talent but needs to be more continuous.

I agree , he can do wonders for / in sevilla if he is more consistent . I wasn't expecting that from Sevilla at all , gotto admit that RM defense didn't give their best yesterday , they played recklessly . Now Sevilla is only 1 point away from RM in the points table.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Sevilla vs Real Madrir has been a little underwhelming so far. The game still hasnt seen any goals and is still 0-0. 66 minutes are done and hopefully Real Madrid find a goal sometime soon. Benzema and Ronaldo playing up top should be able to find a goal at least. I dont think any team has kept a clean sheet against Real this season.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Real Madrid have already played against Atletico,Barcelona,R.Sociedad. Sevilla is probably the toughest ground left to visit (then Villareal,Athletic and Celta in descending order). If Real Madrid snatches up a victory here then they have a good chance to win the league.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I set the following bets for today La Liga match day:

Granada vs Osasuna => Both teams to score
Sporting Gijon vs Eibar => Total over 2.5 goals
Sevilla vs Real Madrid => Real Madrid win
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
My pick for today in La liga :
-------------------------------------
Sevilla v Real Madrid - 90 Minutes:
Real Madrid @ 2.00
Granada v Osasuna - Both Score No Draw:
Yes @ 3.00
--------------------------------------
Sporting Gijon v Eibar - Both Score No Draw:
Yes @ 2.80

The odds for real madrid to win is actually quite high. This will be the third time in a row that they play against sevilla and the last score was 3-3 so probably that is the reason that the odds is quite high in this match. Sevilla might overcome real madrid in home game however real madrid not going to lose either so a draw is more likely to happen
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
There is no doubt that real madrid will lose on this match. they will continue to maintain the record unbeaten in 40 consecutive games.
taking bets over 2.5 goals and both team to score seems to be very good. because Sevilla also has a good in the last few matches and especially those playing as the host.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
When Barcelona and Atletico Madrid won their games and got 3 points we should expect Real Madrid to be more focused but Sevilla is always a hard away game. Maybe both teams to score and over 2.5 goals options would be more effective. I have over 2.5 goals bet in my parlay from 1.42 odds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My pick for today in La liga :
Sevilla v Real Madrid - 90 Minutes:
Real Madrid @ 2.00
Granada v Osasuna - Both Score No Draw:
Yes @ 3.00
--------------------------------------
Sporting Gijon v Eibar - Both Score No Draw:
Yes @ 2.80
legendary
Activity: 1148
Today's matches in Liga:

-Celta Vigo vs Alavés: Alavés has made 15 of 17 times under 3,5 goals of which 9 of 9 away! UNDER 3,5 goals at [email protected]
-Gijón vs Eibar : Gijón has made 8 of 8 times at home over 1,5 goals. Eibar has made 7 of 8 times away over 1,5 goals.
OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
-Granada vs Osasuna: Granada has made 8 of 8 times at home under 3,5 goals. UNDER 3,5 goals at [email protected]
-Sevilla vs Real Madrid: The Real Madrid are unbeaten in 40 consecutive games. DOUBLE CHANCE X2 at [email protected]

4 matches for a good triple-up
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
One game im playing and hopping for Real Madrid that will continue to as Barca yesterday.

Sevilla - Real Madrid

picked over 2.5 goals and both team to score, im confident that RM will win but these bet are more interesting cuz it can be only 1:0 to RM at the end
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
finally a convincing game in Liga for Barcelona, that trims a manita against Las Palmas!
but if Real Madrid win today away to sevilla, closes the Liga

Yes,Today is a very important match for Real Madrid, Sevila is a tough club to win against and They will try their level best.And A good news for Real that CR7 is back in the squad and Zidan confirmed that He is absolutely fine.So a great match will take place tonight and I think both teams will score.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Celta Vigo vs Alaves , an easy game for celta Vigo .
Granada CF vs Osasuna , a hard game for both teams , but in their Home i will bet for Granada to win or at least a draw.
Sevilla vs Real Madrid , a big game tonight , in their last 2 games Sevilla can't find the way to win against a great Real Madrid , and i think in the 3rd time they will . i will bet for both teams to score .
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Celta Vigo are looking for a win against Alaves as they are in a better shape and playing a good football depite Alaves are unbeaten since November but i don't think that they can be at the level of Celta also Celta’s coach Berizzo had some players rested for this game when they played few days ago against Valencia in the Cup so he wouldn't be looking for less then three points and i think that Alaves luck will soon to run out.
Jump to: