Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 310. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
no i still expect valencia to make a comeback in the rest of matches , they still have a lot of young talent like jose luis gaya and zakaria bakkali that not given time to play yet . soon or later i believe valencia could grow them just like what they did on david villa, david silva, mustafi, jordi alba, paco alcacer and many more ! valencia is not over yet.

Young talent doesnt mean that they will turn out to be a star someday, there are alot of young talent that were highlighted when they were young and turned out to be just some regular player instead. The media's hype cant be trusted nowadays and even if they are true, there is no telling about their future contract
valencia are done now in this season , a young talent need more time to earn experience on the field and it is required quiet long time to make them become a professional , a real football player at least 2 or 3 years.

if you look at how good valencia best starting line up , they are messed up nothing good.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Manchester City defeated Barcelona 3-1 ,Messi started the goal count by scoring the first goal of the match and Gundogan leveled the score in the 39th minute for city and Gundogan scored his second goal in the 74th minute to complete the day
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
no i still expect valencia to make a comeback in the rest of matches , they still have a lot of young talent like jose luis gaya and zakaria bakkali that not given time to play yet . soon or later i believe valencia could grow them just like what they did on david villa, david silva, mustafi, jordi alba, paco alcacer and many more ! valencia is not over yet.

Young talent doesnt mean that they will turn out to be a star someday, there are alot of young talent that were highlighted when they were young and turned out to be just some regular player instead. The media's hype cant be trusted nowadays and even if they are true, there is no telling about their future contract
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Instead of making a way to win La Liga, in the recent seasons Valencia is just well known as a team that supplying their best players to big team in every seasons. I think Gaya will be the next one in the end of this season.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
We don't have many choices even in this match in which Deportivo as well as Valencia are not playing as we were expecting they would have been. Both teams to score yes is most appropriate for the only scheduled match to choose from. I do't know and don't really care who will be the winner if my betting is making me some money.
everything turn easier when deportivo scored a goal first , i know when valencia conceded they will rise up and score a goal at least and will not lost the game . it's proven both teams to score are so easy pick , but i did make a live betting moneyline too when valencia left behind 1-0 i bet on them to get draw the odds provided are around @4 Cheesy , and just won a nice amount.

Unless there is a huge amount of money involved in this them Im pretty sure that there wont be much profit from this as people tend to bet low for a match like this, the most interesting part is that the draw was totally unexpected when everyone thought that valencia is done and will lose the game
yeah i also think that Valencia can make a good run in the upcoming matches they only need to get some positive results to start getting their confidance back and they have a very good squad with sme great players and they can be a pain for the Laliga contendors as Barcelona barely made it with three points and reaching the europaleague next year is still on the table.
legendary
Merit: 1008
We don't have many choices even in this match in which Deportivo as well as Valencia are not playing as we were expecting they would have been. Both teams to score yes is most appropriate for the only scheduled match to choose from. I do't know and don't really care who will be the winner if my betting is making me some money.
everything turn easier when deportivo scored a goal first , i know when valencia conceded they will rise up and score a goal at least and will not lost the game . it's proven both teams to score are so easy pick , but i did make a live betting moneyline too when valencia left behind 1-0 i bet on them to get draw the odds provided are around @4 Cheesy , and just won a nice amount.

Unless there is a huge amount of money involved in this them Im pretty sure that there wont be much profit from this as people tend to bet low for a match like this, the most interesting part is that the draw was totally unexpected when everyone thought that valencia is done and will lose the game
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

legendary
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Deportivo vs Valencia - both team are same in defense and forward so under 2.5 goal and both team to goal is good bet.

I trying to bet win on Valencia in this league, but both teams to score is good options
I seen the last match valencia is good enough.

Congrats on winning the bet both team to goal and as expected it was under 2.5 goal. If you had not bet on Valencia then it is fine as i knew that it will be mostly draw or only one goal.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
i cant believe Marlos Moreno misses attempt, my bets will lose
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Last week was so unlucky for Valencia, they almost get the positive result against Barcelona, but the referee' decision take away from them. After 9 days of resting, Valencia back to action against Deportivo La Coruna. Both teams situation are not looking really well, they are fighting to get out from relegate zone as far as possible. Valencia +0.5 @ 1.41
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Yesterday Barcelona disappointed me big time never expected this kind of performance from Granada,their defense was spot on in yesterday's match but i lost some parlay because of that,they were sailing smoothly and i expected Barca to score atleast 3 goals but then this match hurt me bad Angry
usually if Barcelona playing with full team they will able won with more than 2 goals almost on every match but yesterday against Granada i heard that there are several Barcelona players who got injury and Barcelona will be difficult to win if playing without their primary player and also the bad news is they currently only have 16 players totally who could play in the next two weeks so with those amount of players won with score 1-0 against Granada is good because at least they could not lost
Activity: 784
Activity: 700
Dep. La Coruna vs Valencia I will preferred to remain with Valencia and picked it for my bet for moneyline @2.60. Valencia has extra chances to win because Deportivo La Coruna will have some players missing if there was something to be cautious isn't anymore. Valencia should win to restore its position.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
My bet for today La Liga match day:

Dep. La Coruna vs Valencia => Valencia Win
I like Valencia's chances in this matchup today. I think I will put some money on them to make a sure win of it! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1064
Dep. La Coruna v Valencia my bet goes for over 0.5 goals at half time @1.44 and on full time same over 2.5 goals @2.06. I absolutely do agree on Valencia to show good play after taking off in last played matches. Deportivo is very surprising at home and can easily turn the table in its favor. It had better to stick with side options.

Everyone has the advantage as the home team however one thing for sure if it is against valencia then probably that it will be hard for deportivo to win. Not only deportivo however the majority of the of the mediocre team in laliga should have a hard time in dealing with valencia so it wont be really surprising if they win
Activity: 854
I am here again trying my luck with La Liga. Tonight I've picked the following one bet:

Dep. La Coruna vs Valencia => Valencia Win
Activity: 728
Dep. La Coruna v Valencia my bet goes for over 0.5 goals at half time @1.44 and on full time same over 2.5 goals @2.06. I absolutely do agree on Valencia to show good play after taking off in last played matches. Deportivo is very surprising at home and can easily turn the table in its favor. It had better to stick with side options.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Deportivo vs Valencia - both team are same in defense and forward so under 2.5 goal and both team to goal is good bet.

I trying to bet win on Valencia in this league, but both teams to score is good options
I seen the last match valencia is good enough.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Jump to: