Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 314. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
From my point of view Sevilla is very good side and playing so nice even it will be away but today it is lucky to play against Sporting Gijon which is not good there, I will take straight bet on Sevilla odds are looking much better and very high chance to make good profit by taking risk on away side.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Sporting Gijon - Sevilla let's try something different this time by having double chance draw or home @1.95. Gijon at home many times has turned to be a very difficult opponent for stronger teams in previous matches. Over 0.5 goals for first half @1.44 will just polish this bet to get maximum juice out of it.
legendary
Activity: 1148

The 3rd pick for this week will be from the game between ALAVES v REAL MADRID
This event can be quickly accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/spain/primera-division/cd-alaves-v-real-madrid/event/9769345?ref=tipster6

Match: ALAVES v REAL MADRID
Pick:  Handicap 2-0  -  Alaves
Odds: @ 2.3
Stake: 15.00 mBTC
Potential Win :33 mBTC

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Alaves vs Real Madrid I have no doubt it will be one sided show Real Madrid is on fire and very experienced side than Alaves, I have my bet on Real Madrid -1.5 @1.56 because I am pretty sure about this result and there will be more than 4 goals will be scored into this match.
if Real Madrid loses their best squad will probably happen more than 4 goals, these estimates weighed on the quality of the players who were at Real Madrid, and the quality is very different from that held by Alaves squad.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Alaves vs Real Madrid I have no doubt it will be one sided show Real Madrid is on fire and very experienced side than Alaves, I have my bet on Real Madrid -1.5 @1.56 because I am pretty sure about this result and there will be more than 4 goals will be scored into this match.

This is without a doubt a one sided match however due note that real madrid can be quite nasty sometimes, they are defnitely going to win the game however putting handicap for them could be the worst thing to do and currently ronaldo hasnt been on the top of his form yet so it could be a nasty option

Sounds interesting, and yea, ronaldo is not even close to his high performances

Do you have any thought about the Barcelona game tonight?

I am considering making a -3 marigin bet, but it seems to be risky as Barcelona are not being stable recently.

legendary
Activity: 1064

This is without a doubt a one sided match however due note that real madrid can be quite nasty sometimes, they are defnitely going to win the game however putting handicap for them could be the worst thing to do and currently ronaldo hasnt been on the top of his form yet so it could be a nasty option
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Sporting Gijon vs Sevilla
Sevilla this season play  impressive solid defense and quick game to bring Sevilla climbed to 2nd place in the standings
while Sporting Gijon is still in a difficult situation is under the table only collected two victories, I think it is not difficult for Sevilla to win this cmatch
I would go with 2 bets Sevilla ML and Both teams to score ? yes .

As the first match gone one sided in real sociaded,  I think it is better to go for over 2.5 goals and over 1.5 goals which is more safe.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Sporting Gijon vs Sevilla
Sevilla this season play  impressive solid defense and quick game to bring Sevilla climbed to 2nd place in the standings
while Sporting Gijon is still in a difficult situation is under the table only collected two victories, I think it is not difficult for Sevilla to win this cmatch
I would go with 2 bets Sevilla ML and Both teams to score ? yes .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Leganes vs Real Sociedad statics are going into favor of both teams to score @1.90, Leganes is on home ground than it has more chance there to score a goal against Real Sociedad, I will avoid to place bet on ML there because draw will be final result.

To be honest with you, every home team has better advantage to be the winner of a game unless there is a huge gap of difference between the quality of their player however there isnt much difference between leganes and sociedad therefore picking leganes to win is actually a good bet as well though for this match
well a home team doesn't mean they have bigger chance to win if the opponent are bigger teams ,
in this case real sociedad are far better than leganes ,
and it is proven already they lost 0-2 at home to real sociedad ,
really a bad call if you bet for leganes , they are so weak.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
The odds for Barcelona is really low and i am a bit confused on what to enter tomorrow in their match against Granada ,i assume they will score above 3 goals and that is what i am going with

It is actually quite normal for them and actually it should be easy for them to win so dont expect anything from this match unless you are ready to put in huge amount of money for barcelona to make it worth it or else you are definitely not getting anything or you can find for other options to bet
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The odds for Barcelona is really low and i am a bit confused on what to enter tomorrow in their match against Granada ,i assume they will score above 3 goals and that is what i am going with
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
I that Barcelona will trash Granada tomorrow as the stongest offence in the league with 29 goals will face the weakest defence with 23 goals conceded in the league. Despite that Barcelona will be missing some players but that won't stop them from scoring a lot of goals Barcelona so they will be able to get a big win.Barcelona-3.5AH
legendary

The 2nd pick for this week will be from the game between Sporting Gijon v FC Sevilla
This event can be quickly accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/spain/primera-division/sporting-gijon-v-fc-sevilla/event/9769351?ref=tipster6

Match: Sporting Gijon v FC Sevilla
Pick:  OVER 2.5
Odds: @ 2.05
Stake: 10.00 mBTC
Potential Win :21 mBTC

Activity: 728
Leganes v Real Sociedad at away Sociedad is playing very bad but this doesn't mean I will pick Leganes that is not trustworthy as well. Over 2.5 goals @2.26 odds for this match as I do think there will be good couple of goals which take this match above 3 goals easily or may be more than these.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
For Leganes vs Real Sociedad I really like the OVER 2.5 goals at [email protected]. The quote is very high!

Hmm do you really think this is likely outcome?
I'm not really convinced about that. Sure the odds are great but both teams are bad.Leganes is the weakest team at home, and Real Sociedad showed some bad performance away the last few games.
I will try DRAW or AWAY (odds 1,53).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
SPAIN: LaLiga :

Leganes vs Real Sociedad => Real Sociedad win.

Real Sociedad is more better side but it is away so Leganes with host status can hold this match, so that I will pick Real Sociedad +0 @2.04 which is pretty good option and have good safety for betting if that encounter will be get finished draw than I will be on safe side.

I agree with you, that seems like the safest option. Real Sociedad is not doing very well on away ground, and has a few losses, but vs better teams than Leganes. I think the worst risk here is a draw so I will try a draw no bet and a draw or away.

Leganes v Sociedad
Sociedad @ 1.99
Draw or Away @ 1.5

i like the odds for this i was thinking to play maybe both team to score or under 2.5 goals but you suggestion to play draw or away is good proposal for this game
think that i might do this better maybe rather to play my predictions
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Leganes vs Real Sociedad statics are going into favor of both teams to score @1.90, Leganes is on home ground than it has more chance there to score a goal against Real Sociedad, I will avoid to place bet on ML there because draw will be final result.

To be honest with you, every home team has better advantage to be the winner of a game unless there is a huge gap of difference between the quality of their player however there isnt much difference between leganes and sociedad therefore picking leganes to win is actually a good bet as well though for this match
legendary
Merit: 1001
For Leganes vs Real Sociedad I really like the OVER 2.5 goals at [email protected]. The quote is very high!
legendary
Activity: 980
Leganes vs Real Sociedad and as away team Real Sociedad they had already have experience lost 3 times in a row during playing away and i think that was poor performance from them and home team Leganes also their recent performance not really good because last week they was lost with huge score against Malaga however another interesting fact is even they lost but in the last 2 match from them the score was always over 2.5 goals and after seeing those fact that my predictions the match results will not so different and i think i would go for over 2.5 goals too
Jump to: