Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 350. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Gijon   Barcelona

Tomorrow's match, Gijon's home is strong, first match they beat Bilbao. But this time they meet barca, I don't think they can beat barca.

Pick Barca -1.5

After their last game against atletico madrid, they need to start winning the rest of the match. There could be some surprised coming from gijon, latest news is that they will force barcelona to share points with them which is why they will focus more on defending throughout the whole minutes of the game
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Gijon   Barcelona

Tomorrow's match, Gijon's home is strong, first match they beat Bilbao. But this time they meet barca, I don't think they can beat barca.

Pick Barca -1.5
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Valencia vs Alaves as I think both teams to score @1.79 will be good deal for me, I also think Alaves will deliver shocking result because it playing much better at the moment, even Valencia will have this match on home ground but playing very good that is why Alaves can win or draw this match.

You win the bet in the first round 1-1 I also take the same bet now in the second half I go back placing bets
Valencia ML I just hope luck because the game so far impartial
i missed the chance to get a high odds on valencia Sad ,
they never win in the last 4 match , all finished lost and now they won it for the first time ,
i just can not imagine how high the odds you got there?
even the winning goal smells like a lucky through the penalty in the last minutes.
Valencia is by far the better team in that matchup and I was hard pressed to not bet on that game.
I was not at home at the time or I would of placed a bet on them. What odds would you consider as high? 2 or 3. If they were over 4.5 then that was really good to place even a small wager on.

Well, I have bet on Valencia spread and the odds is really good. This match play at Valencia home though, so i thought Valencia have a chance to win the game.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
Valencia vs Alaves as I think both teams to score @1.79 will be good deal for me, I also think Alaves will deliver shocking result because it playing much better at the moment, even Valencia will have this match on home ground but playing very good that is why Alaves can win or draw this match.

You win the bet in the first round 1-1 I also take the same bet now in the second half I go back placing bets
they never win in the last 4 match , all finished lost and now they won it for the first time ,
even the winning goal smells like a lucky through the penalty in the last minutes.
Valencia is by far the better team in that matchup and I was hard pressed to not bet on that game.
I was not at home at the time or I would of placed a bet on them. What odds would you consider as high? 2 or 3. If they were over 4.5 then that was really good to place even a small wager on.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Despite the poor performance of Valencia, I'm sure valencia win today
I do not think valencia trouble beating Alves I hope this is the first victory of Valencia in la liga or they will be relegated
yeah i think even with score 1-1 valencia will win the game as Nani or Haddafi could create some serious threat to Alaves defense and we propably we will see one of them score the winner for valencia
Both these players are cause of a goal scoring when ever they are in play. Did you see Nani's superb goal in the Euros a few months ago? The goal of the tournament and I would expect him to be a potential threat in any match that he plays because he has the determination of a killer striker to score against any team that he faces.
Activity: 924

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
I do not think valencia trouble beating Alves I hope this is the first victory of Valencia in la liga or they will be relegated
yeah i think even with score 1-1 valencia will win the game as Nani or Haddafi could create some serious threat to Alaves defense and we propably we will see one of them score the winner for valencia
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Real Madrid and Barcelona seem destined, at the game last night they both get a draw. this does not affect their league position. Real Madrid still perched above the standings. Barcelona Real Madrid only needs to slip in one game to shift its position. hopefully, only Barcelona could overtake the position of Real Madrid, if this happens then the Spanish league competition will be intense.
Activity: 728
There is nothing bad to having moneyline for these odds for  Deportivo La Coruna when it is at home and playing against Leganes. Leganes was very good in lower leveled leagues matches but didn't give impressive performance. Deportivo on the other hand at home many times has delivered good results. I will take risk for big profit or nothing this time.
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
try luck, because the game is not interesting. but good to take because the odds are high.

Osasuna vs Espanyol under 2.5 goals @1.64
Deportivo La Coruna vs Leganes under 2.5 goals @1.55
Valencia vs Alaves, Alaves ML @6

total odds : 15.25
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Osasuna vs Espanyol from my point of view Espanyol is stronger than Osusuna, Espanyol  have not tasted victory into this league and now it has pretty good chance to win this match, that is why I have my bet on Espanyol @ 2.26 because odds are so nice to take risk on it.

Both teams are equally bad I do not think one win might be better both teams to score or home draw no bet
Activity: 700
Osasuna vs Espanyol both teams to score yes @1.95. This match most probably will reach to draw. There is nothing to be base on any team there are loosing or making draw against other teams so far. It may be game changer for any of them which seems to have very decreased chances. I think same loose performance will be seen in this match as well.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
barca and real madrid play draw last night
I will go on alaves tonight
Activity: 686
Osasuna vs Espanyol from my point of view Espanyol is stronger than Osusuna, Espanyol  have not tasted victory into this league and now it has pretty good chance to win this match, that is why I have my bet on Espanyol @ 2.26 because odds are so nice to take risk on it.
Activity: 840
I also don't think Valencia will beat Alaves even it will have this encounter infield, but on other hand Alaves is in good shape and will push this clash to draw, I also will take it Alaves +0.50 and this would be fun way to make profit from this battle.

Most people are expecting valencia to win however alaves is going to win this match . They have been quite good , although they are not as great as the other top team however they are doing very well for a newly promoted team so underestimating them is definitely going to suffer for that
Activity: 700
Over 2.5 goals is looking not only good but also has showing potential of winning. Dep. La Coruna vs Leganes it is bit difficult to predict the expected winner. Leganes has been very good fighting team. It can surprise Coruna on its own home ground. There is some mess up about results that's why I went with other way for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Deportivo La Coruna Vs Leganes: I expect a low scoring match. Both sides are solid defensively, but they're struggling up front. Probably there won't be too many goals in this match so my prediction wiĺl be on under 2.5 goals.

I agree with you as i have seen that today most of the match went low scoring and Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid game went draw, so mostly in that sentiment i think this game will go under 2.5 , most of the time this type of instinct have worked with me while betting on some games.
Jump to: