Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 351. (Read 525196 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Valencia Alaves though not as something old that's why I can say it seems to me that the critical match. Valencia at the worst points from this match to take out all the cards and shed. I think you do not need to take the risk, I think this match will be the lower end of 2.5.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
For me, Alaves +2 at 1,60 is one of the best gift I've ever seen. Look at the form of Valencia, and now the one of Alaves. Think. Bet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I also don't think Valencia will beat Alaves even it will have this encounter infield, but on other hand Alaves is in good shape and will push this clash to draw, I also will take it Alaves +0.50 and this would be fun way to make profit from this battle.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Deportivo La Coruna Vs Leganes: I expect a low scoring match. Both sides are solid defensively, but they're struggling up front. Probably there won't be too many goals in this match so my prediction wiĺl be on under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This is very true that Valencia is not playing like before and can be easily defeated by a team like Alaves which is doing more than expectations. I will have my bet on double chance draw or away @2.54 odds. If odds were not this high I was of course going for Alaves to win for money line. This match in most worse case will be ended at draw if Alaves somehow doesn't succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Valencia really in a very bad performance with losing streak at the start of the season.

I will try my luck with taking Alaves ML @6 and Draw @4
Activity: 714
Villarreal played amazing and made very tough match against Real Madrid on their home ground, I am surprised to see that result although my bet was on over 2.5 goals, but that is horrible result Villarreal get them into trouble and successfully ended draw.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The best odds to bet a parlay
Alaves vs Valencia: Over 1.5 goals
Deportivo La Coruna vs Leganes: Deportivo to win
Osasuna vs Espanyol: Both teams to score.

It's a good parlay man, i follow your parlay and i have bet on Ossasuna vs Espanyol, over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. I'm sure this match will have many goals.
legendary
Activity: 980

i do like your parlay and seems pretty safe and for matches Alaves vs Valencia i personally don't dare to pick Valencia or Alaves also have bad performance because at the league they only could win once time against Barcelona and after that matches seems they cannot win
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

Activity: 826
SPAIN: LaLiga :

Dep. La Coruna vs Leganes => Under 3.5 Goals.

Osasuna vs Espanyol => Under 3.5 Goals .

Valencia vs Alaves => Valemcia Win .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
 Valencia v Deportivo Alaves  , Valancia started so bad this season and they couldnt find point in last four match and they have 0 point now and they will play at home today and they need point and i think it will be not easy match my choose will be for first half time and my idea is the first half time will finish draw.
Activity: 840
La Liga matches for this evening:

Deportivo vs Leganes --> Deportivo wins
Valencia vs Alaves --> Draw or Away

Valencia is pretty bad this season so far.I'm not convinced that they could win tonight.Therefore I decided to with double chance, draw or away.
For Deportivo I hope they will win.

You put your faith for deportivo while you seems confidence that alaves might get a draw or win their game against valencia. Both leganes and alaves is actually quite good as a newcomer and compared to the other mediocre team in the spanish league they are quite average which makes it hard to choose the winner for the match
legendary
Activity: 1006

are you sure to choose Valencia ML? if you do not see the statistics that Valencia continues defeat of the beginning of the season and have never earn points. while Alaves played very great by beating Barcelona, draw with atm.madrid and unbeaten until now.

I agree the Alaves team is a great performance in this year
and they beating barcelona in weeks ago. so it is easy Alaves to win on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
La Liga matches for this evening:

Deportivo vs Leganes --> Deportivo wins
Valencia vs Alaves --> Draw or Away

Valencia is pretty bad this season so far.I'm not convinced that they could win tonight.Therefore I decided to with double chance, draw or away.
For Deportivo I hope they will win.

legendary
Activity: 1232
I have my bet, I think this is very risky

are you sure to choose Valencia ML? if you do not see the statistics that Valencia continues defeat of the beginning of the season and have never earn points. while Alaves played very great by beating Barcelona, draw with atm.madrid and unbeaten until now.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Real Madrid, atletico madrid and Barcelona all get 1 point.
Real Madrid 1-1 Villareal
Barcelona 1-1 Atletico Madrid.

That 3 team just have a super rivalry.    TheBig 3 still for them.
this results are deserve for Real Madrid, atletico madrid and Barcelona because even though most people expect Barcelona and Real Madrid won but Villareal and Atletico Madrid as their opponents also is not weak teams however looks like some people at here has won their bets because they were predict for both teams to score for those matches

no i don't think so, real madrid should able to score 3 more goals at least with that a lot of attempt and shots. real madrid not deserve to get that draw but however with barcelona draw against atletico madrid it gives them an advantage to keep leading.

Real madrid deserve not deserve to get draw but Villareal deserve to get it. Villareal played very good last night, especially their defenders and goal keeper who made some great saves.
On other match, Barcelona also failed to win against Atletico which was played so good as usual when they met Barcelona. The magic of trio MSN is not working anytime they met Atletico. Diego Simeone knows very well on how to manage his team when play against Barcelona.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Real Madrid, atletico madrid and Barcelona all get 1 point.
Real Madrid 1-1 Villareal
Barcelona 1-1 Atletico Madrid.

That 3 team just have a super rivalry.    TheBig 3 still for them.
this results are deserve for Real Madrid, atletico madrid and Barcelona because even though most people expect Barcelona and Real Madrid won but Villareal and Atletico Madrid as their opponents also is not weak teams however looks like some people at here has won their bets because they were predict for both teams to score for those matches

no i don't think so, real madrid should able to score 3 more goals at least with that a lot of attempt and shots. real madrid not deserve to get that draw but however with barcelona draw against atletico madrid it gives them an advantage to keep leading.
Thats really a luck for Real Madrid from the draw result of Barcelona vs Atletico match. Yeah Real Madrid deserved to win, they made 8 on goal shoots and had 17 corner kicks. Hope they play better in next matches!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My bets for today La Liga matches.
Osasuna vs RCD Espanyol. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Deportivo La Coruna vs Leganes. I also pick over 2.5 goals.

I hope today matches will have many goals.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Both my games from yesterday were misses Real and Barca played 1-1 both i placed bet over 2.5 goals man what a bad luck
Messi got injured that is not good news

really bad, I also bet both matches over 2.5 goals. very unfortunate real madrid just draw. indeed lately I am a little hesitant to bet for real madrid, they look like difficulty in scoring in the last three games only scored 2 goals every match.

i was hopping when Ronaldo is in team that they will increases scoring chances but seem they will need to adjust a little bit

my pick for today's only one match

Valencia - Alaves both team to score

My pick for this game is over-I expect a lot of goals
Jump to: