Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 352. (Read 525196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I have my bet, I think this is very risky

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Both my games from yesterday were misses Real and Barca played 1-1 both i placed bet over 2.5 goals man what a bad luck
Messi got injured that is not good news

really bad, I also bet both matches over 2.5 goals. very unfortunate real madrid just draw. indeed lately I am a little hesitant to bet for real madrid, they look like difficulty in scoring in the last three games only scored 2 goals every match.

i was hopping when Ronaldo is in team that they will increases scoring chances but seem they will need to adjust a little bit

my pick for today's only one match

Valencia - Alaves both team to score
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Real Madrid, atletico madrid and Barcelona all get 1 point.
Real Madrid 1-1 Villareal
Barcelona 1-1 Atletico Madrid.

That 3 team just have a super rivalry.    TheBig 3 still for them.
this results are deserve for Real Madrid, atletico madrid and Barcelona because even though most people expect Barcelona and Real Madrid won but Villareal and Atletico Madrid as their opponents also is not weak teams however looks like some people at here has won their bets because they were predict for both teams to score for those matches

no i don't think so, real madrid should able to score 3 more goals at least with that a lot of attempt and shots. real madrid not deserve to get that draw but however with barcelona draw against atletico madrid it gives them an advantage to keep leading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Lost my few $$. I bet on other games to just win some more $$ as I was confident that real and barca will win their games easily. Real won all the matches they've played in this season. That's why I go for them. Tough luck 
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have decided to go with some value for tonight's games and this will be my first ever picking draws in a football match but I think the 2 games I am picking have a good possibility at becoming a draw. The 2 games I'll be betting on draws are Deportivo La Coruna V Leganes and
OsasunaV Espanyol.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Both my games from yesterday were misses Real and Barca played 1-1 both i placed bet over 2.5 goals man what a bad luck

really bad, I also bet both matches over 2.5 goals. very unfortunate real madrid just draw. indeed lately I am a little hesitant to bet for real madrid, they look like difficulty in scoring in the last three games only scored 2 goals every match.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
my pick today
spain league

Osasuna           Vs   Espanyol   ====== > under 3,5 goal
Valencia           Vs   Alaves        ======> Valencia win
Deportivo La Coruna   Vs   Leganes   =====>  Deportivo La Coruna   win           
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am not sure what Real Madrid is doing at the moment because they just played 1-1 in their last competition game that they played.
They need to step it up because other team are getting in form and they cannot fall behind.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Lol congrats mate,really good predictions,I expected over on Barca but it didn't happen,Oh well,you never know
I'll follow your next picks really closely  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
My prediction on Liga today:

Real madrid vs Villareal: UNDER 3,5 goals at quote @1,80 (Real Madrid 4 of 5 matches under 3,5. Villareal 7 of 7 Under 3,5 goals)
Barcelona vs Atletico UNDER 3,5 goals at quote @1,40
Celta Vigo vs Gijon  UNDER 3,5 goals at quote @1,40
Granada vs At. Bilbao BOTH TEAMS SCORE at quote @1,75
Real Sociedad vs Las Palmas BOTH TEAMS SCORE at quote @1,75

Parlay at quote@10,8

my prediction is correct! It is very difficult to predict the under for Real Madrid and Barcelona but in the big matches often make under 3.5 goals!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My bet today.

Celta Vigo Vs Gijon 2-0     
Real Madrid Vs Villarreal 3-0       
Barcelona Vs Atl. Madrid  2-1 
Granada CF Vs Ath Bilbao 1-0         
Real Sociedad VS Las Palmas 3-0

Good fixture will see real madrid and barcelona how they'll play as there is tough opponent.

i think if your placed bet
in stake corect score if very dificult, your placed bet all lost

result match
Celta Vigo   2 - 1   Gijon         
Real Madrid   1 - 1   Villarreal         
Barcelona   1 - 1   Atl. Madrid         
Granada CF   1 - 2   Ath Bilbao         
Real Sociedad   4 - 1   Las Palmas

Yeah, betting on correct score is really hard and have a low chance to win. That's why the odds for correct score always big. Fair result on Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid. ATM is on top performance and 1-1  seems a fair result.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

this results are deserve for Real Madrid, atletico madrid and Barcelona because even though most people expect Barcelona and Real Madrid won but Villareal and Atletico Madrid as their opponents also is not weak teams however looks like some people at here has won their bets because they were predict for both teams to score for those matches
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I went with over 2.5 goals in the Barcelona and Real Madrid games as I knew they would be tough games to predict a winner but still I lost lol I really thought more goals would of been scored in these 2 games. I got my bet on Athletic Bilbao winning as it was a tip given to me from a friend of mine, didn't put much on it as I didn't think they would win but they did lol  
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
My bet today.

Celta Vigo Vs Gijon 2-0     

Good fixture will see real madrid and barcelona how they'll play as there is tough opponent.

result match

Cant believe my eyes that real madrid cant win in santiago bernabeau. It should be easy for them to win that match and they should be taking that advantage for extra points. Barcelona draw against atletico madrid as expected they cant really win the game easily, atletico madrid is definitely a tough team
Activity: 84
Dep. La Coruna
-   
Leganes

Dep. La Coruna -0.5

Osasuna
-   
Espanyol

draw

Valencia
-   
Alaves

Valencia lost 4 matches in a row, they must win this match.
Activity: 81
i will go on top team bet today

Real Madrid - Villarreal
Barcelona -   Atl. Madrid

and in both games will go for over 2.5 goals think that team are capable to score goals and i expect to see them

Two big matches today and I'll take a risk to bet on Away teams with small amount, Villareal @13 and Atletico @5.5. Even though many people think that Home teams will win the match easily but since it is soccer so anything may happen. Just wish for a good luck for the away teams Wink

lol this is quiet easy to predict , all home teams will win ,
i have no doubt on it , you are just wasting money Cheesy make sure you really put a small amount ,
prefer to bet for barcelona to win and real madrid over 2.5 goals parlay total odds @2.2 ,
put 0.1 and you are guarateed to win 0.22 bitcoin Cheesy

Quiet easy? Not as easy as you think, right? I hope you were just kidding to put 0.1 on the home teams parlay and I hope no one follow your guarantee, too stupid to think that favorite teams = 100% win.

That's true, those "easy" bets in their mouths are all lost. ROFLMAO    Grin Grin  All home team drew, and all under 2.5 goals, those results are unexpected, gambling on sports is not safe
Activity: 112
My bet today.

Celta Vigo Vs Gijon 2-0     

result match
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
i will go on top team bet today

Real Madrid - Villarreal
Barcelona -   Atl. Madrid

and in both games will go for over 2.5 goals think that team are capable to score goals and i expect to see them

Two big matches today and I'll take a risk to bet on Away teams with small amount, Villareal @13 and Atletico @5.5. Even though many people think that Home teams will win the match easily but since it is soccer so anything may happen. Just wish for a good luck for the away teams Wink

lol this is quiet easy to predict , all home teams will win ,
i have no doubt on it , you are just wasting money Cheesy make sure you really put a small amount ,
prefer to bet for barcelona to win and real madrid over 2.5 goals parlay total odds @2.2 ,
put 0.1 and you are guarateed to win 0.22 bitcoin Cheesy

Quiet easy? Not as easy as you think, right? I hope you were just kidding to put 0.1 on the home teams parlay and I hope no one follow your guarantee, too stupid to think that favorite teams = 100% win.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Jump to: